Woman's World exits Hot 100 after 1 week

B-Luke

Embarrassing for her... What a heinous little tune tbh. Insane she really thought she was doing something here :bibliahh:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• OmegaRidley

• ChooseyLover

• cyberraga

It's what this woman with no morals deserves

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

The like on the post above and the post just below it: 

How am I celebrating failure lmao? I was just asking how Kesha is winning compared to Katy when they're in the same spot right now :michael:

also not you stalking me, are we enemies to lovers? :heart2:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

One month of teasing for… this :deadbanana4:

Is this the biggest fall from grace ever recorded in Billboard history? bc wow :chick3:after only 1 week??? it's even crazy to think that she used to rule and dominate a lot in the industry. Altho if were being honest, she kinda brought this upon herself and how so very tone deaf and oblivious she just is and has been to everything that's happened within her line of work and her peers

It's true what they always say

:gaygacat4:

8 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

How am I celebrating failure lmao? I was just asking how Kesha is winning compared to Katy when they're in the same spot right now :michael:

also not you stalking me, are we enemies to lovers? :heart2:

stalking you? I entered a thread and saw one of your nonsensical posts and replied to it. Don't feel too important now :heart:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

WW rightfully sank like a stone, sonically and ethically trash.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's so nice to see evil people facing their demise :clap3:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I was surprised it stayed for a week

4 hours ago, SharGaga said:

This just the beginning. Can't wait for Lifetimes to fall off faster than you can say Ferrari. Welcome back Katheryn Hudson :clap3:

To fall off something you first need to get on it

It's not looking good for Lifeline

ONTD Original: Reopening the Case for Natalia Kills 

PANNED BOMB

XkZm.gif

• Haha 14

she got what she deserved

can't believe she thought she was doing something with it

stanning this woman is not good for my mental health

Edited by halcyonday
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guess she's really really over :heart2:

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

stalking you? I entered a thread and saw one of your nonsensical posts and replied to it. Don't feel too important now :heart:

Well you also checked the posts that I liked, I thought it meant something tbh :heart:

Sad that I was wrong 💔

2 hours ago, TomTom said:

Oh wow…how the tables have turned! :eek:

I've been told by Katy stans for years that Katy Perry is an MPG who gets billions of streams even in her flop eras while preparing for a massively hyped comeback, while Kesha is a forgotten fad with two remembered hits and three remaining stans! :eek:

Surely those weren't the same Katy stans who laughed at and wholly rejected any notion of Katy and Kesha being in the same boat when Rainbow charted longer than Witness in the US and High Road performed only marginally worse than Smile on the BB200 :eek:.

THAT Katy Perry who conducted her comeback with a high-budget music video and a radio deal on a major label with a weeks-long lead single campaign and an album announcement, unlike independent artist Kesha who unexpectedly dropped a track she finished two days earlier :eek:.

I am happy if you are! 

2 hours ago, TomTom said:

Oh wow…how the tables have turned! :eek:

I've been told by Katy stans for years that Katy Perry is an MPG who gets billions of streams even in her flop eras while preparing for a massively hyped comeback, while Kesha is a forgotten fad with two remembered hits and three remaining stans! :eek:

Surely those weren't the same Katy stans who laughed at and wholly rejected any notion of Katy and Kesha being in the same boat when Rainbow charted longer than Witness in the US and High Road performed only marginally worse than Smile on the BB200 :eek:.

THAT Katy Perry who conducted her comeback with a high-budget music video and a radio deal on a major label with a weeks-long lead single campaign and an album announcement, unlike independent artist Kesha who unexpectedly dropped a track she finished two days earlier :eek:.

One thing about talent, it always finds its way to prevail. Love how Kesha is winning :heart:

OT: Biggest bomb of the decade, that's what you get for being a rapist enabler :heart:

• Like 8

8 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

It's a miracle the song even charted in the first place :giraffe:

The only reason it was able to was bc of the paid radio deals during release week. Without that it would've been a bubbling under debut 

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, OreGuy said:

which other MPG experienced this? like, chart entry of a major single then completely disappeared the next week?

This era making Bionic look like 21 

• Haha 4

To think the world was ready for her to comeback.

We were all rooting for you, how dare you?.gif

It was a buzz single, the real single is still to come. Also it wasn't promoted and was too ahead for it's time.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, halcyonday said:

she got what she deserved

can't believe she thought she was doing something with it

stanning this woman is not good for my mental health

Get out now while you still can!

• Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.