The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

Ummm the way you flipped this around - are you feeling well? :dancehall:

You Belong With Christ is just... better, I hope we can wake that up

excellent-dr-volumnia-gaul.gif

• Like 2

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

blown away

2.7 - "I really can't stand this song. The lyricism is great, but that's everything I like about the song."

what a surprise :suburban:

• Haha 9

Surprised You Belong With Me is higher than Love Story since LS was #4 last year and YBWM #48 :dies:

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

5 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

a1119597731_65

15. Love Story

Saviours (11s): greento, sanzo, makeawish, brokee

Stans (10s): AbeHicks, frankvert, holyground13, 4Real, Yog, Cruel Summer, wastedpotential, Solaria, chosensparkles, Achilles., wehavetostan, byzantium, reputation1989, Gorjesspazze9, Holy Ground, NEX, Soobin, Live To Tell, SLUTTVFTV, PaloSanto, NordicGuy, Klein, FolkLover1989, Namigo, llikeh, 305, liam13, KillingYourCareer, NewStanner, Kyle-x, enchanted0, greeneyedsoul, pavi, Bartender, Theluckyone, Hurem, Life Savers, folkloreking, freakum., PerfectSacrifice, Losing my ground, fridayteenage, iamanearthling, Mezik, Miles., NextBish90, LovaticSwiftie, paulyyyozd, Hooker Barbie, MusicLoverDude, twoheadlightshine, Bussea, Swirl900, SleepingTigers, My Tears Ricochet, Top Dash, StonedSoulPicnic, heckinglovato, Starchild, Teen Spirit

Admirers (9s): Arrows, halcyonday, Axolotl, Venice B, vinicius, Feanor, creativity., BOAZ, Kyungsoowift, fab, chiliam, Rev8, Sanguine, Don, Bosque, LastKiss, beagle, idkwiam, MidnightsAtPeace, Avrileon, badidearight, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, tjspy, burninredhot, modern thing, PoisonedIvy, AdrianNicki, Bindi, Ms. Togekiss, The Music Industry, roso, ellis-bell, TheArgonaut, terrorblade, TaylenaStan, DevilsRollTheDice

Haters (1s): Taylor fanboy

Saboteurs (0s): Mocha

Comments

brokee

11 - "Very first Taylor song I heard so its always gonna be special."

greento

11 - "The definition of a CLASSIC. Nothing beats this song at karaoke. Top 5 in her discography and, in my opinion, her signature song."

frankvert

10 - "This is the only Taylor's Version song that sounds as good or better than the original."

10 - "The first Taylor Swift song I ever heard. Still a classic, still a masterpiece. And yes, on April 9th, 2021 when the TV came out, hearing that opening line made me emotional. This was also one of the loudest moments at the Eras Tour."

pavi

10 - "The memories attached to this song were already magical and even more so after the Eras Tour."

MusicLoverDude

10 - "21st century classic for a reason."

Life Savers

10 - "Can you say CLASSIC?"

Miles.

10 - "THEE enduring classic!"

frankvert

10 - "This is the only Taylor's Version song that sounds as good or better than the original."

Bussea

10 - "It doesn't get better than this. I can't believe I was alive when this was released ugh I want her strap so bad."

wastedpotential

9.3 - "The birth of the best selling female soloist in history was right here. What else is there to say about this diamond record, best selling country song of all time, second best selling self-written song of all time (**** you Eminem)? I love it, you love it, your dog loves it, your neighbors love it, your high school bully loves it, your boss loves it, Kamala Harris loves it, that random Chinese grandmother on TikTok loves it."

sparrowblue

8 - "Gives '08 '09 flashbacks we really don't want or need."

Flames2Embers

8 - "Classic."

Where are you now?

6.8 - "Still get strong nostalgia for for autumn '08 when I was in England for a semester, living in a castle."

Lorenzo22

6.4 - "zzzz, YBWM bigger and better."

Nein

6 - "Overrated sorry! You Belong with Me deserved its full-fledged popularity."

blown away

2.7 - "I really can't stand this song. The lyricism is great, but that's everything I like about the song."

This was the first Taylor Swift song I ever heard. Fair placement I guess.

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

Wow, wasn't expecting Iconic Story to be out before You Belong In Heaven!  Love both equally so not upset either way, but this will always be THE quintessential Taylor Swift song.  Straight white men will always continue to name Love Story when asked what their favorite song of hers is!

• Like 2

Mad that 1989 got the most songs in the top 20 yet I fear I scored most of them, if not all between a 8-10

spacer.png

oh wow finally some change

manifesting atw & cardigan OUT of the top 5

2 minutes ago, RihannaLoverrr said:

Sparks Fly, sweetie! 

spacer.png

Honestly thought for a minute this will be the year it goes Top 10!

A timeless neo-rock country-pop classic nonetheless. :heart:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Catch22 said:

Surprised You Belong With Me is higher than Love Story since LS was #4 last year and YBWM #48 :dies:

We learned our lesson

smile-laugh.gif

I've always preferred YBWM. Idk 

You Belong With Me over Love Story?

spacer.png

• Like 4

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

Honestly thought for a minute this will be the year it goes Top 10!

A timeless neo-rock country-pop classic nonetheless. :heart:

Timeless classic deserves! 

:gaycat6:
  • Like 1

This song has a mashup with paparazzi by Gaga that is so GOOD they made the bridge sound kinda evil and desperate but it just works I love it

Just now, RihannaLoverrr said:

Timeless deserves! 

:gaycat6:

Yes, it did. :gaycat7:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

We learned our lesson

smile-laugh.gif

The only one it seems 

• Haha 1

For the next reveal...

blown away

"Her pen game was strong. Another greatly written song."

Hidden User (It might give it away)

"Arguably one of the best bridges recorded in music history."

Back to December? :emofish:

Ooooh enchanted, you had a good run 

• Haha 1

Going from top 5 last year to barely top 15

a win is a win I guess

htgawm-how-to-get-away-with-murder.gif

Fillerfull getting two back to back hits, let's continue the massacre and end it for good :duca:

Just now, Forever Winter said:

For the next reveal...

blown away

Hidden User (It might give it away)

:suburban:

Now...

There's no way this is Enchanted (we couldn't be that lucky), so Back To December, it's time to sashay away

sad-leave.gif

7 minutes ago, Catch22 said:

Talent finally won.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love LS and gave it a 9.5 (or maybe 10 based on the results lol), but YBWM is even better. The best Fearless song and one of her best ever

Edited by NewStanner

ou not miss Peak Now taking another blow

GET BEHIND ME ENCHANTED

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.