The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

13 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

if anything that subTURDan flop lyric will make sure Clean is the first OUT 
:suburban:

19Katy9 vault really flopped so hard. A quick little single, some forgettable filler, and some CLUNKERS. 

Sacred sweetie your vault will never ever be topped. She set the bar way too high.

When this rate is over, I would love to see the averages for each album (standard) and the averages for each vault. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

Oof a little late but I'm here for the grande finale :ryan3:

• Like 1

Everything left is great to amazing except one song that is just good to me:

Spoiler

:gayalipacat3:

Nope. I refuse, I refuse, I. REFUSE.

Hope it's Getaway Car, Cruel Summer deserves to be higher 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forever Winter said:

For our #19 song, the final song of its album.

Hopefully Getaway Car, likely Guilty As Sin

• Like 1

Oh HELL no

For our #19 song, the final song of its album.

Red is the last song left from Red, the other songs are from Red (Deluxe Edition). Goodbye at last, Red! :devil:

• Haha 5

Just now, Forever Winter said:

The Red (song) hate is so forced. :dies:

They're tasteless rats, dont be too surprised.

• Like 2

maxresdefault.jpg

19. Guilty as Sin?

Saviours (11s): Velvet Night, holyground13, burninredhot, SLUTTVFTV, Great Username, iamanearthling, Avrileon, a_d_22, pinkbowvintage, greento, Ger.vaz, Supernatural, Bartender, Don, LovaticSwiftie, Ms. Togekiss

Stans (10s): PoisonedIvy, Peroxide, gagacasanova, Cruel Summer, wehavetostan, Starchild, Bosque, 1989, RihannaLoverrr, Klein, The Music Industry, wastedpotential, K$Ellie, Dear Reader, terrorblade, PaloSanto, byzantium, NordicGuy, DevilsRollTheDice, NEX, sanzo, MidnightsAtPeace, 305, skizzo, Tusk, Theluckyone, itsjem, brokee, ellis-bell, Life Savers, folkloreking, Axolotl, Prismee, Støned, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, twoheadlightshine, beagle, Kyungsoowift, Flower, djcalpal, Mezik, Miles., SleepingTigers, Diarrhoea, Kyle-x, enchanted0, chiliam, Blood Magic, SoSickOfThatSOL, LoveInStereo, Lorenzo22, Starchild, Mocha, Nein, Holy Ground, Venice B, vinicius, chosensparkles, D-@-N, badidearight, AshleyLovescats887

Admirers (9s): Bindi, Where are you now?, Forever Winter, tb6591, PerfectSacrifice, TaylenaStan, Catch22, TMRA, idkwiam, Live To Tell, Arrows, Soobin, Riverbank, Enrique523, Uncatena, Ampersand13, liam13, modern thing, fridayteenage, Hooker Barbie, Flames2Embers, Lazuli, Achilles.

Haters (1s): None

Saboteurs (0s): sparrowblue

Comments

greento

11 - "Such an addictive song, I haven't been able to stop listening to it since April. So glad it's already cemented as a fan fav."

pinkbowvintage

11 - "Her Michelle Branch-coded magnum opus."

SLUTTVFTV

11 - "One of her best songs, def top 10 for me. Matty masturbation song did that!"

The Music Industry

10 - "Guilty as Sin? is a track that hits hard and lingers long after it ends. On my initial listen, I immediately knew that it'd be one of my favorites. The song presents a gripping tale of guilt and redemption that is addictive. Her delivery of the very last "Am I allowed to cry?" gets me everytime :jonny2: She ate and left no crumbs, sisters."

blown away

10 - "By far the best song on TTPD. A career highlight that is the only saving grace on this album."

kyungsoowift

10 - "Yasss wet anthem."

10 - "I mean, it's been getting so much hype and attention for a reason. Perfect song."

Life Savers

10 - "Holy as hymn."

Starchild

10 - "Oh another 11 I'm so sorry hymn."

Miles.

10 - "One of the greatest bridges she's ever written. For anyone with religious trauma, this is IT. It's like she took my heart in her hands and SQUEEZED. I choose you and me... religiously... :heart:"

wastedpotential

10 - "In my mind, this song is about what I do whilst thinking of my beau, 2015 Henry Cavill. 2015 Henry Cavill, if you're reading this, call me! I'm lonely and ready!"

Where are you now?

9.8  - "Truly a slow burner in the best possible way. Phenomenal penmanship, Taylor."

Forever Winter

9.2 - "THIS is what TTPD standard should've sounded like all throughout. :jonny: "

Achilles.

9 - "I'm afraid this could have been better produ—GUNSHOTS."

The Red (song) hate is so forced. :dies:

It is proving to be the single most overrated song in her catalog, actually. 

• Like 1

GAS is not in my top 50 but I'm glad she made it this far, at least there's a TTPD representative in the top 20

:suburban:

• Like 1

maxresdefault.jpg

19. Guilty as Sin?

Saviours (11s): Velvet Night, holyground13, burninredhot, SLUTTVFTV, Great Username, iamanearthling, Avrileon, a_d_22, pinkbowvintage, greento, Ger.vaz, Supernatural, Bartender, Don, LovaticSwiftie, Ms. Togekiss

Stans (10s): PoisonedIvy, Peroxide, gagacasanova, Cruel Summer, wehavetostan, Starchild, Bosque, 1989, RihannaLoverrr, Klein, The Music Industry, wastedpotential, K$Ellie, Dear Reader, terrorblade, PaloSanto, byzantium, NordicGuy, DevilsRollTheDice, NEX, sanzo, MidnightsAtPeace, 305, skizzo, Tusk, Theluckyone, itsjem, brokee, ellis-bell, Life Savers, folkloreking, Axolotl, Prismee, Støned, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, twoheadlightshine, beagle, Kyungsoowift, Flower, djcalpal, Mezik, Miles., SleepingTigers, Diarrhoea, Kyle-x, enchanted0, chiliam, Blood Magic, SoSickOfThatSOL, LoveInStereo, Lorenzo22, Starchild, Mocha, Nein, Holy Ground, Venice B, vinicius, chosensparkles, D-@-N, badidearight, AshleyLovescats887

Admirers (9s): Bindi, Where are you now?, Forever Winter, tb6591, PerfectSacrifice, TaylenaStan, Catch22, TMRA, idkwiam, Live To Tell, Arrows, Soobin, Riverbank, Enrique523, Uncatena, Ampersand13, liam13, modern thing, fridayteenage, Hooker Barbie, Flames2Embers, Lazuli, Achilles.

Comments

greento

11 - "Such an addictive song, I haven't been able to stop listening to it since April. So glad it's already cemented as a fan fav."

pinkbowvintage

SLUTTVFTV

11 - "One of her best songs, def top 10 for me. Matty masturbation song did that!"

The Music Industry

10 - "Guilty as Sin? is a track that hits hard and lingers long after it ends. On my initial listen, I immediately knew that it'd be one of my favorites. The song presents a gripping tale of guilt and redemption that is addictive. Her delivery of the very last "Am I allowed to cry?" gets me everytime :jonny2: She ate and left no crumbs, sisters."

blown away

10 - "By far the best song on TTPD. A career highlight that is the only saving grace on this album."

kyungsoowift

10 - "Yasss wet anthem."

10 - "I mean, it's been getting so much hype and attention for a reason. Perfect song."

Life Savers

10 - "Holy as hymn."

Starchild

Miles.

10 - "One of the greatest bridges she's ever written. For anyone with religious trauma, this is IT. It's like she took my heart in her hands and SQUEEZED. I choose you and me... religiously... :heart:"

wastedpotential

10 - "In my mind, this song is about what I do whilst thinking of my beau, 2015 Henry Cavill. 2015 Henry Cavill, if you're reading this, call me! I'm lonely and ready!"

Where are you now?

9.8  - "Truly a slow burner in the best possible way. Phenomenal penmanship, Taylor."

Forever Winter

9.2 - "THIS is what TTPD standard should've sounded like all throughout. :jonny:"

Achilles.

You fought long and hard, dear TTPD :heart:

• Like 1

Just now, Achilles. said:

It is proving to be the single most overrated song in her catalog, actually. 

You just don't understand electric guitar excellence

• Like 1

"THIS is what TTPD standard should've sounded like all throughout."

you were spitting here

• Haha 2

The Gateway Car hate? :rip: tasteless

yall listened to the new album and it really made yall lose your senses

• Like 1

maxresdefault.jpg

19. Guilty as Sin?

Comments

greento

pinkbowvintage

SLUTTVFTV

The Music Industry

blown away

kyungsoowift

10 - "Yasss wet anthem."

Life Savers

10 - "Holy as hymn."

Starchild

Miles.

wastedpotential

Where are you now?

Forever Winter

9.2 - "THIS is what TTPD standard should've sounded like all throughout. :jonny:"

Achilles.

Oh Godly... You've served us so well but it's time to say goodbye.

upset-ma-rainey.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

19. Guilty as Sin?

GUILTY, your honor.

After Prophecy left at #65, I thought it won't even make top 50, so it's a win I guess :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.