The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

MIRRORBALLAH NOOOO STAY WITH ME, COME ON, STAY WITH ME!

bonnie-wake-up-how-to-get-away-with-murd

This isn't true, I refuse to believe it

uk-police-officer.gif

• Like 2

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

Nooooooooo not mirrorball before Red, Sparks Fly, Cruel Summer, and Guilty As Sin

tumblr_o2pvuonKjg1qfoj4do1_500.gif

• Like 4

mirrorballah :clap3: a glorious sing, I love it since the moment I heard that reverb instrumental at the start

source.gif

• Like 3

great place, ethereal track :clap3:

Mirrorball is a very cute girl, but is she a top 25 material? But then again... it's better than Sweater and I bet that song made it to top 10 somehow.

Songs Remaining

Taylor Swift - 0/14

Spoiler

Fearless - 2/25

Spoiler

Love Story

You Belong with Me

Speak Now - 3/23

Spoiler

Sparks Fly

Back to December

Enchanted

Red - 4/28

Spoiler

State of Grace

Red

All Too Well

Begin Again

1989 - 6/22

Spoiler

Blank Space

Style

Out of the Woods

Wildest Dreams

Clean

New Romantics

reputation - 1/15

Spoiler

Getaway Car

Lover - 1/19

Spoiler

Cruel Summer

folklore - 3/17

Spoiler

cardigan

my tears ricochet

august

evermore - 2/17

Spoiler

'tis the damn season

tolerate it

Midnights - 0/22

Spoiler

THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT - 1/31

Spoiler

Guilty as Sin?

No Album - 0

Spoiler

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 4Real said:

mirrorball is kinda too high :clack:

As in the number? Yeah it should be #1 :khalyan2:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, AdrianNicki said:

Mirrorball is a very cute girl, but is she a top 25 material? But then again... it's better than Sweater and I bet that song made it to top 10 somehow.

Oh sister, Granny Jacket won last time and is probably still the strongest contender for winning this year 

• Like 1

mehraball can choke actually

WCS >>>

Edited by Heldenzeit

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

maybe in the bubbling under :khalyan2:

6 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

rs_600x600-181009150513-600-taylor-swift

24. mirrorball

Saviours (11s): Axolotl, modern thing, wehavetostan, Safe&Sound, Venice B, badidearight, greento, folkloreking

Stans (10s): Ampersand13, wastedpotential, Forever Winter, 1989, TaylenaStan, Dear Reader, FolkLover1989, Klein, byzantium, Bussea, Achilles., Cruel Summer, My Tears Ricochet, tb6591, pinkbowvintage, DevilsRollTheDice, a_d_22, Namigo, 305, Tusk, Riverbank, Enrique523, AshleyLovescats887, Uncatena, AbeHicks, PerfectSacrifice, Fitzswiftie, Yog, Prismee, Great Username, Supernatural, Strawberry Bubble, paulyyyozd, TheArgonaut, Hooker Barbie, twoheadlightshine, SleepingTigers, Diarrhoea, Kyle-x, sparrowblue, enchanted0, pavi, Bartender, Blood Magic, Sanguine, K$Ellie, Bosque, Top Dash, Bindi, LoveInStereo, heckinglovato

Admirers (9s): reputation1989, Where are you now?, The Music Industry, LVP, Peroxide, holyground13, NordicGuy, MidnightsAtPeace, tjspy, PaloSanto, Soobin, Velvet Night, SLUTTVFTV, Kyungsoowift, SoSickOfThatSOL, PoisonedIvy, Avrileon, Arrows, Theluckyone, halcyonday, iamanearthling, jacobhalkohit, djcalpal, liam13, GuyNextDoor, burninredhot, Nein, fridayteenage, makeawish, RihannaLoverrr, Catch22, BOAZ, Flower, Heldenzeit, yourfaveisaflop, chiliam, greeneyedsoul, Don, Starchild

Haters (1s): LovaticSwiftie, By the Water

Saboteurs (0s): ONOPKA

Comments

wehavetostan

11 - "The best song ever? quite possibly."

greento

11 - "Extremely relatable and beautiful production, reminiscent of Medicine by The 1975."

Yog

10 - "Love love love this track."

Bosque

10 - "Flawless."

Achilles.

10 - "Feel like this also could have been a modest hit under the right circumstances."

wastedpotential

10 - "My favorite song on faithlore changes probably once a week, if not more frequently, just depending on how I'm feeling and what I'm thinking about myself and others. Right now, I think this is my favorite song for this week, and the only reason it doesn't have the 11 is because other songs will get rated less fairly and need that buffer, and I know this is pretty beloved, and so that's not really a concern of mine now. The extended metaphor here is not for everyone, I can certainly admit that. However, for the people it IS for, it's so special and masterfully crafted, that it could truly only be the work of a Wordsmith. The first verse into the chorus, with the subtextual dual meanings behind basically everything is... a lot and took me a long time to really get. "Spinning in my highest heels, luv", to me is a flashback to the 2021 BRITS and the new hair debut, the night things really felt like they were changing for the better and we were truly past the covid-induced promo gap (also probably when things first started to falter with Hobo after their covid reconciliations, but that's a digression. At the same time, there's the thoughts of being a million things to a million people in an effort to please them all that's doomed to fail, something that definitely speaks to me. The bridge exceeds even Taylor's most stringent standards, and shoots the song from the greatness tier to the God-tier. I feel like I'm rambling incoherently, and this is the final entry I'm writing and it's way past 2:30 am, so I'm just going to call this done now and hopefully dedicate more time and energy to writing these up next time! That said, I really wish this one had a moment on tour. I think that would be really special. At the same time, this being the first surprise song of the entire tour is so ******* iconic and I wouldn't change that for anything. In addition to that, I think the long pond version of this song is truly a work of God. Whatever effects they had playing in the background (that wall of shimmering and waving sounds?) is peaceful and tranquil and fits the soundscape incredibly well. This is another enduring Taylor classic written from a niche perspective with mass applicability and universality. She was really good at pulling that off during the folkmore era. Anyway, Praise the Lord!"

sparrowblue

10 - "Jack gets an ounce of acknowledgement on this track."

Where are you now?

9.9 - "Gifted from the heavens down to this insufferable undeserving squalling fandom. Random but it's ingrained in me that the verses are the chorus and vice-versa."

Peroxide

9.7 - "One of the most tender, vulnerable moments on the album."

SLUTTVFTV

9.5 - "The secret supermodel of folklore. She needs to make more shoegazey Mazzy Star music like this." 

gagacasanova

8.5 - "*inserts Peter Griffin twirling gif*"

Edge of Glory

8.5 - "One of her most relatable songs for me. :sadchick:)"

blown away

8.3 - "I didn't remember this being so good. Aged like a fine wine."

Out before Getaway Car and OOTW. Y'all are NOT serious :khalyan2:

• Like 2

mirrorballah is great obviously, but then again there are a few better folklore tracks that got kicked out earlier so I can't really complain :ryan3:

• Like 1

Aw poor Mirrorball! Such a gorgeous song truly. She was in her bag in the vocal arrangements department particularly with that and Seven.

Also that red carpet look is like her best ever. Though other than being a Mirrorball dress it doesn't remind me of the song, the song gives me whimsical gazing in a field imagery.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

1 is a good number for it for sure :clack:

lets start getting rid of 1989 FASTER cause wdym there is still 6 songs left :gaycat6:

8 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

rs_600x600-181009150513-600-taylor-swift

24. mirrorball

Saviours (11s): Axolotl, modern thing, wehavetostan, Safe&Sound, Venice B, badidearight, greento, folkloreking

Stans (10s): Ampersand13, wastedpotential, Forever Winter, 1989, TaylenaStan, Dear Reader, FolkLover1989, Klein, byzantium, Bussea, Achilles., Cruel Summer, My Tears Ricochet, tb6591, pinkbowvintage, DevilsRollTheDice, a_d_22, Namigo, 305, Tusk, Riverbank, Enrique523, AshleyLovescats887, Uncatena, AbeHicks, PerfectSacrifice, Fitzswiftie, Yog, Prismee, Great Username, Supernatural, Strawberry Bubble, paulyyyozd, TheArgonaut, Hooker Barbie, twoheadlightshine, SleepingTigers, Diarrhoea, Kyle-x, sparrowblue, enchanted0, pavi, Bartender, Blood Magic, Sanguine, K$Ellie, Bosque, Top Dash, Bindi, LoveInStereo, heckinglovato

Admirers (9s): reputation1989, Where are you now?, The Music Industry, LVP, Peroxide, holyground13, NordicGuy, MidnightsAtPeace, tjspy, PaloSanto, Soobin, Velvet Night, SLUTTVFTV, Kyungsoowift, SoSickOfThatSOL, PoisonedIvy, Avrileon, Arrows, Theluckyone, halcyonday, iamanearthling, jacobhalkohit, djcalpal, liam13, GuyNextDoor, burninredhot, Nein, fridayteenage, makeawish, RihannaLoverrr, Catch22, BOAZ, Flower, Heldenzeit, yourfaveisaflop, chiliam, greeneyedsoul, Don, Starchild

Haters (1s): LovaticSwiftie, By the Water

Saboteurs (0s): ONOPKA

Comments

wehavetostan

11 - "The best song ever? quite possibly."

greento

11 - "Extremely relatable and beautiful production, reminiscent of Medicine by The 1975."

Yog

10 - "Love love love this track."

Bosque

10 - "Flawless."

Achilles.

10 - "Feel like this also could have been a modest hit under the right circumstances."

wastedpotential

10 - "My favorite song on faithlore changes probably once a week, if not more frequently, just depending on how I'm feeling and what I'm thinking about myself and others. Right now, I think this is my favorite song for this week, and the only reason it doesn't have the 11 is because other songs will get rated less fairly and need that buffer, and I know this is pretty beloved, and so that's not really a concern of mine now. The extended metaphor here is not for everyone, I can certainly admit that. However, for the people it IS for, it's so special and masterfully crafted, that it could truly only be the work of a Wordsmith. The first verse into the chorus, with the subtextual dual meanings behind basically everything is... a lot and took me a long time to really get. "Spinning in my highest heels, luv", to me is a flashback to the 2021 BRITS and the new hair debut, the night things really felt like they were changing for the better and we were truly past the covid-induced promo gap (also probably when things first started to falter with Hobo after their covid reconciliations, but that's a digression. At the same time, there's the thoughts of being a million things to a million people in an effort to please them all that's doomed to fail, something that definitely speaks to me. The bridge exceeds even Taylor's most stringent standards, and shoots the song from the greatness tier to the God-tier. I feel like I'm rambling incoherently, and this is the final entry I'm writing and it's way past 2:30 am, so I'm just going to call this done now and hopefully dedicate more time and energy to writing these up next time! That said, I really wish this one had a moment on tour. I think that would be really special. At the same time, this being the first surprise song of the entire tour is so ******* iconic and I wouldn't change that for anything. In addition to that, I think the long pond version of this song is truly a work of God. Whatever effects they had playing in the background (that wall of shimmering and waving sounds?) is peaceful and tranquil and fits the soundscape incredibly well. This is another enduring Taylor classic written from a niche perspective with mass applicability and universality. She was really good at pulling that off during the folkmore era. Anyway, Praise the Lord!"

sparrowblue

10 - "Jack gets an ounce of acknowledgement on this track."

Where are you now?

9.9 - "Gifted from the heavens down to this insufferable undeserving squalling fandom. Random but it's ingrained in me that the verses are the chorus and vice-versa."

Peroxide

9.7 - "One of the most tender, vulnerable moments on the album."

SLUTTVFTV

9.5 - "The secret supermodel of folklore. She needs to make more shoegazey Mazzy Star music like this." 

gagacasanova

8.5 - "*inserts Peter Griffin twirling gif*"

Edge of Glory

8.5 - "One of her most relatable songs for me. :sadchick:)"

blown away

8.3 - "I didn't remember this being so good. Aged like a fine wine."

You fought well my beautiful masterpiece. The Archer paced (like a ghost) so you could GALLOP.

Getaway Car is good but I think it's time for ha to go

• Like 1

Song #23 coming up...

"The concept of this song is so unique and special and powerful."

"Transcendent and sublime."

"The bridge is a career highlight. From the writing to how she expresses every single syllable… what a song."

• Like 1

Honestly, I do think Mirrorball is her best song when it comes down to it. Pure perfection, some of the best hooks of her career, the beautiful vocal layering, the summery calm mood with still a touch of anticipation and uncertainty, the absolutely captivating nature of the little "hush!" she does. I can't think of a more perfectly-crafted serve. It probably helps that it's the closest she's ever gotten to giving Fleetwood Mac, which is something she should do more of. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, Forever Winter said:

Song #23 coming up...

NOT ALL TOO WELL (?)

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

Honestly, I do think Mirrorball is her best song when it comes down to it. Pure perfection, some of the best hooks of her career, the beautiful vocal layering, the summery calm mood with still a touch of anticipation and uncertainty, the absolutely captivating nature of the little "hush!" she does. I can't think of a more perfectly-crafted serve. It probably helps that it's the closest she's ever gotten to giving Fleetwood Mac, which is something she should do more of. 

mirrorball is that b*tch if you listen to it carefully

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

I need her to serve us more Beatles guitar songs with Fleetwood flourishes like Mirrorballah please and thanks 

• Like 6

WCS wouldn't have been my pick for highest from Midnights, but I also don't think Midnights should've been eliminated yet, so…

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.