The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Giving your 11s to ATW, enchanted, and cardigan don't make you a mastermind, they make you basic 

:khalyan: 

Oh you are up for surprises then :clack:

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

Here to celebrate the downfall of the songs I don't like and to mourn the losses of those I do who are no longer with us

taylor-swift-all-too-well.jpg

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Good morning fatties (that's you @blown away) ((jk))

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5z5nplzqcikhqNIXpl-B

• Haha 2

GettyImages-1488310522.jpg?w=1581&h=1054

25. Would've, Could've, Should've

Saviours (11s): terrorblade, tb6591, NEX, tjspy, Mezik, fridayteenage, StonedSoulPicnic

Stans (10s): Vespertine, chosensparkles, Soobin, sanzo, Live To Tell, Solaria, Forever Winter, Achilles., Starchild, blown away, Klein, PaloSanto, pinkbowvintage, DevilsRollTheDice, MidnightsAtPeace, 4Real, a_d_22, Namigo, Arrows, itsjem, Life Savers, folkloreking, reputation1989, D-@-N, AshleyLovescats887, iamanearthling, AbeHicks, frankvert, vinicius, wastedpotential, Prismee, Great Username, burninredhot, Supernatural, Ger.vaz, Holy Ground, RihannaLoverrr, Dear Reader, Strawberry Bubble, TheArgonaut, Hooker Barbie, twoheadlightshine, SleepingTigers, Heldenzeit, beagle, Diarrhoea, Kyle-x, jacklovesyou1, greeneyedsoul, blown away, Bartender, Blood Magic, TMRA, SoSickOfThatSOL, Bosque, Top Dash, NewStanner, Achilles.

Admirers (9s): Velvet Night, Kyungsoowift, byzantium, Lazuli, NordicGuy, LastKiss, The Music Industry, SLUTTVFTV, 305, freakum., idkwiam, Tedwards, Bussea, PoisonedIvy, Where are you now?, Bindi, llikeh, badidearight, Enrique523, Axolotl, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, LVP, GuyNextDoor, paulyyyozd, ellis-bell, Quicksand, fab, enchanted0, pavi, Sanguine, heckinglovato, wehavetostan, Ms. Togekiss

Haters (1s): KillingYourCareer, Støned, FolkLover1989

Saboteurs (0s): None

Comments

Forever Winter

10 - "Best song on Midnights. Not a song that I can relate to but I have teared up to the bridge of this song many times because it's just that impactful. I play this in the car while I'm speeding and I get a rush every time. :jonny:

Anyone who was there when she performed this live for the first time...I hope you perish."

Achilles.

10 - "This is the pinnacle of Midnights as both the song that best fits the album's alleged concept and lives up to the era's misleading aesthetic. The verses and chorus are great, but its the bridge that fully knocks it out of the park—so glad she repeats it as an outro."

blown away

10 - "A career highlight."

wastedpotential

9.7 - "Oh ****, where to start with this. JOHN MAYO YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY, AND FOR ANOTHER ETERNITY AFTER THAT PASSES. You were a nasty and evil man and you deserve immense comeuppance. Now, I do feel the need to condition this comment with the fact that I once called this Lord's Happier Than Ever, and I don't think I'd go that far anymore. It's excellent and well written and explodes with sound and emotion at the end, but the shock factor did wear off after the first few listens (and also the contrarian in me is tempted to sabotage this score since I know y'all will praise this one to the High Heavens, but a 9.7 is as low as I could bring myself to go lol). I know this must've been cathartic for Lord, quite possibly relieving Her of some of Her most damaging baggage. You can hear in the song just how much weight has been lifted from Her shoulders by the end of the song, with the key change and the head voice and honestly some of the righteous shouting here. I don't think I'll be able to offer many original thoughts to the lyrical content here, so I shall merely comment that I'm glad to see She has John Mayo's ugly head mounted above Her fireplace. Held over the fire and burning in hell is exactly what he deserves! Oh, and I don't think we really recognize or appreciate the religious trauma undercurrents here, which I would think would be front of mind for a bunch of religiously scarred homos. Still, next time you listen to this hymn, I'd suggest you pay attention to that specific angle as you critically re-analyze the lyrics. I certainly feel a deep connection to the religiously "pure" before times, and then the... point I'm at now, where I feel disconnected from the belief structure I was raised with. I still have thoughts to sort out (so maybe my comments for the next rate will be more eloquent), but this one means a lot to me."

SLUTTVFTV

9.6 - "John Mayer you will NEVER be forgiven of your crimes."

Where are you now?

9.5 - "The level in which one can write such an intense song with so much passion and detail as if it all had happened yesterday rather than over a decade prior is impressive to behold. Love when this comes on during a run."

8.5 - "Good, but still not the masterpiece Dear John is."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Yog said:

New Romantics, Cruel Summer & Style better coming for top 5

spacer.png

I see they just let anybody into the facilities these days!

:suburban: 

The last Midnights song! I wish it was higher but still good placement! :clap3:

1 minute ago, Forever Winter said:

Saviours (11s): terrorblade, tb6591, NEX, tjspy, Mezik, fridayteenage, StonedSoulPicnic

Stans (10s): Vespertine, chosensparkles, Soobin, sanzo, Live To Tell, Solaria, Forever Winter, Achilles., Starchild, blown away, Klein, PaloSanto, pinkbowvintage, DevilsRollTheDice, MidnightsAtPeace, 4Real, a_d_22, Namigo, Arrows, itsjem, Life Savers, folkloreking, reputation1989, D-@-N, AshleyLovescats887, iamanearthling, AbeHicks, frankvert, vinicius, wastedpotential, Prismee, Great Username, burninredhot, Supernatural, Ger.vaz, Holy Ground, RihannaLoverrr, Dear Reader, Strawberry Bubble, TheArgonaut, Hooker Barbie, twoheadlightshine, SleepingTigers, Heldenzeit, beagle, Diarrhoea, Kyle-x, jacklovesyou1, greeneyedsoul, blown away, Bartender, Blood Magic, TMRA, SoSickOfThatSOL, Bosque, Top Dash, NewStanner, Achilles.

Admirers (9s): Velvet Night, Kyungsoowift, byzantium, Lazuli, NordicGuy, LastKiss, The Music Industry, SLUTTVFTV, 305, freakum., idkwiam, Tedwards, Bussea, PoisonedIvy, Where are you now?, Bindi, llikeh, badidearight, Enrique523, Axolotl, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, LVP, GuyNextDoor, paulyyyozd, ellis-bell, Quicksand, fab, enchanted0, pavi, Sanguine, heckinglovato, wehavetostan, Ms. Togekiss

Comments

Forever Winter

10 - "Best song on Midnights. Not a song that I can relate to but I have teared up to the bridge of this song many times because it's just that impactful. I play this in the car while I'm speeding and I get a rush every time. :jonny:

Anyone who was there when she performed this live for the first time...I hope you perish."

Achilles.

10 - "This is the pinnacle of Midnights as both the song that best fits the album's alleged concept and lives up to the era's misleading aesthetic. The verses and chorus are great, but its the bridge that fully knocks it out of the park—so glad she repeats it as an outro."

blown away

wastedpotential

9.7 - "Oh ****, where to start with this. JOHN MAYO YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY, AND FOR ANOTHER ETERNITY AFTER THAT PASSES. You were a nasty and evil man and you deserve immense comeuppance. Now, I do feel the need to condition this comment with the fact that I once called this Lord's Happier Than Ever, and I don't think I'd go that far anymore. It's excellent and well written and explodes with sound and emotion at the end, but the shock factor did wear off after the first few listens (and also the contrarian in me is tempted to sabotage this score since I know y'all will praise this one to the High Heavens, but a 9.7 is as low as I could bring myself to go lol). I know this must've been cathartic for Lord, quite possibly relieving Her of some of Her most damaging baggage. You can hear in the song just how much weight has been lifted from Her shoulders by the end of the song, with the key change and the head voice and honestly some of the righteous shouting here. I don't think I'll be able to offer many original thoughts to the lyrical content here, so I shall merely comment that I'm glad to see She has John Mayo's ugly head mounted above Her fireplace. Held over the fire and burning in hell is exactly what he deserves! Oh, and I don't think we really recognize or appreciate the religious trauma undercurrents here, which I would think would be front of mind for a bunch of religiously scarred homos. Still, next time you listen to this hymn, I'd suggest you pay attention to that specific angle as you critically re-analyze the lyrics. I certainly feel a deep connection to the religiously "pure" before times, and then the... point I'm at now, where I feel disconnected from the belief structure I was raised with. I still have thoughts to sort out (so maybe my comments for the next rate will be more eloquent), but this one means a lot to me."

SLUTTVFTV

Where are you now?

9.5 - "The level in which one can write such an intense song with so much passion and detail as if it all had happened yesterday rather than over a decade prior is impressive to behold. Love when this comes on during a run."

GODnights being OUT first:khalyan2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forever Winter said:

Comments

Forever Winter

Achilles.

blown away

wastedpotential

SLUTTVFTV

Where are you now?

Deserved higher, a godly anthem

spacer.png

• Like 3

Oh Midnights. Forever cursed to be misunderstood and underrated. Thank you for your services. You join Debut in the OUT club.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

Comments

Forever Winter

Achilles.

blown away

wastedpotential

SLUTTVFTV

Where are you now?

oh :khalyan:

tumblr_nx230flWfZ1trlz9bo2_500.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I see they just let anybody into the facilities these days!

:suburban: 

Anyone with taste, unlike some..

spacer.png

This is totally unexpected, not a fan of the song, but I can see why a lot of Swifties love it. Deserves top 15 at least

I have a message for Midnights: goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, you were biggerthanthewholesky.mp3

bonnie-wake-up-how-to-get-away-with-murd

Spoiler

Anti-Hero should still be here.

• Like 5

Haters (1s): KillingYourCareer

Stop panning every masterpiece sis :suburban:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, swifthino said:

GODnights being OUT first:khalyan2:

I'll keep a list of the albums that have lost all their songs.

9. <TBA>
10. Midnights

11. Debut

• Haha 3

I arrived to put the cvnt back in cuntry and say that at least one Debuté song should've made top 25

Edited by Dear Reader
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

GODver still in here? guess it ain't so hated after all..

spacer.png

WCS is trash

I am glad it's out

I wanted to give 0 but that's for something else soon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.