The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

I think these are probably locked for top 10 at this point: All Too Well, Cardigan, Enchanted, Style, August, Love Story, Blank Space 

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

Just now, Yog said:

Puta only decent song :clap3:

You missed the fun sis! :heart:

• Like 1

ME! after this s***storm of updates

• Haha 2

Exile just might be her greatest song ever. Top 3 for sure. It's just so immaculate. So stunning. So incredible. I'm happy it made the top 30 :heart: 

All Too Well

Begin Again

cardigan

Love Story

Should be the only singles in the top 10. :giraffe:

22 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

For context, last year 1989 had four songs in the top twenty, but didn't even manage six songs in the top fifty

Oh she's taking it I fear and I'm not even mad

ATRL stanning Chris Rowe is the second biggest surprise of the day.

:ryan3:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

The way no one is mad that Midnights is basically out.

Oh I am 

But I can see the jealousy with AOTYnights and smash hero and it being so beloved still by people with taste, makes some girls a lil upset :suburban:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Forever Winter said:

Reveal hidden contents

cd3d10fa6f856c058296fa91362d206a1264eed4

32. right where you left me

Saviours (11s): The Music Industry, Forever Winter, Vespertine, Velvet Night, Tedwards, By the Water, Top Dash, Bosque, Rev8, SoSickOfThatSOL, BOAZ, Strawberry Bubble, Sad Beautiful Tragic, folkloreking, 305

Stans (10s): Starchild, wehavetostan, Achilles., Bindi, Cruel Summer, Taylor fanboy, Swirl900, Klein, TheArgonaut, Dear Reader, Holy Ground, Klein, fridayteenage, Don, Bartender, greeneyedsoul, yourfaveisaflop, Soobin, chiliam, sparrowblue, Kyle-x, Diarrhoea, fab, byzantium, Clauss, brokee, AbeHicks, Axolotl, vinicius, Fitzswiftie, Ger.vaz, burninredhot, GuyNextDoor, iamanearthling, AshleyLovescats887, Enrique523, reputation1989, itsjem, Tusk, Namigo, Live To Tell, sanzo, NEX, DevilsRollTheDice, PaloSanto

Admirers (9s): tb6591, TaylenaStan, NoridcGuy, PoisonedIvy, skizzo, wastedpotential, idkwiam, Flower, SleepingTigers, Where are you now?, enchanted0, TMRA, roso, SylMacPer, twoheadlightshine, terrorblade, MidnightsAtPeace, KillingYourCareer, Arrows, LastKiss, Hurem, Life Savers, gagacasanova, chosensparkles, badidearight, Gorjesspazze9, halcyonday, Venice B, Ampersand13, Schami66, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, Great Username, SLUTTVFTV, ellis-bell, beagle, Hooker Barbie, StonedSoulPicnic, Flames2Embers

Haters (1s): None

Saboteurs (0s): FolkLover1989, Lorenzo22

Comments

Forever Winter

11 - "My Eras Tour surprise song and my #2 TS song of all time. The structure of this song is unlike any other song she's ever done. This is peak lyricism. Wordy in the best way possible with amazing, ever-changing melodies (TTPD Taylor, take note!). It was so wordy that she messed up during Santa Clara N1 (not that I was complaining because we got 2 extra minutes with her on stage. Did I mention AARON DESSNER was there too? That night was f**king insane. I still can't believe this song exists."

The Music Industry

11 - "Lives were changed, careers were ended, wigs were snatched and hair pins were dropped. What is there to say other than this absolute perfection? The song flawlessly encapsulates the pain of being left behind, of being frozen in time by loss, and Taylor's emotional depth is on full display without really trying. It comes off effortlessly. I pity anyone who hasn't had the joy of listening to this masterpiece.  :sosad:"

BOAZ

11 - "One of my top 3 Taylor songs."

Vespertine

11 - "Aaron Dessner deserves a wet, sloppy blowjob for this one."

Bosque

11 - "The best song ever recorded."

By the Water

11 - "Her best song ever."

sparrowblue

10 - "I love a time loop of despair. If only I could throw out more 11s."

Where are you now?

9.5 - "Song has such a crazy pleasing build to it and has worked its way up over the years to landing in my evermore top 5. The good sis knows what she's doing with delegating some of her best work as bonus tracks."

wastedpotential

9.5 - "I like this song a lot, actually, but the way some people talk about it makes this seem like the second coming of Christ in song form? It's great, I also feel left at the restaurant sometimes, and it certainly sounds unique in Her discography, but... this isn't even top 10 on the album for me anymore, and some of y'all seem to think this is like... top 3 overall?? Across Her entire discography? Huh, whatever that means..."

SLUTTVFTV

9 - "She's so good at describing a feeling- Godvermore you will always be famous."

LoveInStereo

7.4 - "Great lyrics but musically.. it sounds so unserious. Baffling that this is a fan fav."

blown away

5 - "It was a good decision making this a bonus track. It's not really special."

Lorenzo22

0 - "My 0s literally just me hating how loved some songs are tbh."

Reveal, Part 6 Results (So Far)

Reveal hidden contents

50. Don't Blame Me - 8.127

49. Maroon - 8.129

48. willow - 8.138

47. Anti-Hero - 8.179

46. Cornelia Street - 8.181

45. Safe & Sound (feat. The Civil Wars) - 8.189

44. ...Ready for It? - 8.203

43. the 1 - 8.205

42. ivy - 8.206

41. cowboy like me - 8.210

40. seven - 8.220

39. Holy Ground - 8.268

38. Mine - 8.294

37. illicit affairs - 8.303

36. Dear John - 8.303

35. Long Live - 8.328

34. Call It What You Want - 8.467

33. You're on Your Own, Kid - 8.540

32. right where you left me - 8.550

YALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Oh I am 

But I can see the jealousy with AOTYnights and smash hero and it being so beloved still by people with taste, makes some girls a lil upset :suburban:

I think I already apologized for my MID lashings but thank you sis for our puta alliance through the years.

You'll always have a brother you can trust in ME!.

:heart: 

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

taylor-swift-performing-champagne-proble

29. champagne problems

Saviours (11s): Cruel Summer, llikeh

Stans (10s): Heldenzeit, Bosque, wehavetostan, Starchild, Teen Spirit, Ms. Togekiss, heckinglovato, SoSickOfThatSOL, TMRA, K$Ellie, Bartender, Blood Magic, Rev8, Taylor fanboy, greeneyedsoul, chiliam, Where are you now?, Diarrhoea, fab, beagle, Hooker Barbie, ellis-bell, BOAZ, Holy Ground, ONOPKA, fridayteenage, Great Username, GuyNextDoor, LVP, Mezik, Tedwards, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, idkwiam, wastedpotential, Ampersand13, Fitzswiftie, PerfectSacrifice, AbeHicks, iamanearthling, halcyonday, Gorjesspazze9, AshleyLovescats887, Mr. Duff, Enrique523, reputation1989, chosensparkles, freakum., Vespertine, folkloreking, Life Savers, itsjem, Theluckyone, Tusk, 1989, Solaria, pinkbowvintage, NordicGuy, PaloSanto, SylMacPer, tb6591

Admirers (9s): Lorenzo22, Achilles., NewStanner, pavi, PoisonedIvy, Kyle-x, byzantium, Flames2Embers, Kyungsoowift, creativity, Catch22, Dear Reader, Ger.vaz, Mocha, burninredhot, Axolotl, D-@-N, Riverbank, Arrows, 305, Namigo, a_d_22, CamiloPg_, sanzo, Live To Tell, DevilsRollTheDice, terrorblade, Safe&Sound, Flower, roso, Velvet Night, greento, RihannaLoverrr, Miles., badideairght, gagacasanova, MidnightsAtPeace, Forever Winter, tjspy, Støned, Top Dash, TheArgonaut, The Music Industry

Haters (1s): SleepingTigers

Saboteurs (0s): TaylenaStan, NEX, FolkLover1989

Comments

10 - "Arguably the best bridge of her career."

Where are you now?

10 - "Heavenly ballad from our wintry album evermore. Aside from obvious praises for the song's storytelling and overall build, I'd like to highlight the instrumental section after the 2nd chorus containing the angelic choir of Taylor's ahhhh's - gives me goosebumps every time."

wastedpotential

10 - "Give it up to Lord for triple faking us out here, on the album that's supposedly all about fantasy stories and is completely detached from Her personal life, She's out here writing a rejected engagement song from the perspective of the rejecter and their endless guilt, with Her boyfriend who we all secretly thought was engaged to Her for the LONGEST time. I think "poor, messed up girl who feels awful after rejecting a proposal" is quite possibly the most unique concept Lord has ever run with. I think this is going to stay a few steps behind august (and maybe never as popular) for a long time and become an enduring cult classic as more and more and more TayLovers pass this onto their children, much like my parents did to me with beloved Beatles album tracks. Lord's greatest skill is Her ability to write about a very specific and unique scenario, but make it applicable to You the Listener™, and to make it fit into Your life, and to make you think 'gosh, is She reading my diary?' This hymn is coming at that from a side-on angle, since it's not written as this universal experience (if every proposee was rejecting their ring, DeBeers would be in shambles nnn), but it's written as a universal hypothetical. I think we all imagine proposing to someone at some point in the future (or have proposed to someone, or have been proposed to, or want to be proposed to OR SOME OTHER PERMUTATION I CANNOT THINK OF RIGHT NOW), and even if you/they did (or you hope you/they do) say yes, there will always be that 'what if?' thought. Lord, being the genius that She is, took that thought (which probably came to Her while She was waiting for Hobo to propose to her), and spun it into this grand piano ballad that now gets several minute ovations, and spawned some of Lord's best one-liners (I think every OTH/THOTS who comes after Lord's lyricism on Twitter will be blasted with "Your Midas touch on the Chevy Door/November flush and your flannel cure" for the rest of time, and I think that's what they deserve), and has built an insane legacy for what seems to have been a hypothetical situation born out of waiting for her loser (ex-) boyfriend to take a step forward."

Achilles.

9 - "Incredible song but not necessarily deserving of the way the fandom's singled it out over the rest of the album."

SLUTTVFTV

8.3 - "Meh... I used to love it but it's grown off of me. ****** in the head is ICONIC but the song is just ok. Wish there was more production."

blown away

7.3 - "Love the storytelling and the instrumentation used on the song. It sounds like a tale told around a campfire at night."

holyground13

7 - "It's never been a favourite of mine but I don't want to tank it."

Edge of Glory

6.5 - "'What a shame she's F*CKED in the head' is peak but the rest is kinda mid unfortunately."

Reveal hidden contents

49. Maroon - 8.129

48. willow - 8.138

47. Anti-Hero - 8.179

43. the 1 - 8.205

42. ivy - 8.206

40. seven - 8.220

39. Holy Ground - 8.268

38. Mine - 8.294

36. Dear John - 8.303

35. Long Live - 8.328

31. Fearless - 8.562

30. Treacherous - 8.568

29. champagne problems - 8.577

Out of the Woods higher… lying is a SIN

• Like 4

Honestly, today didn't hurt that bad. So happy TTPD is hanging in there, and Loser has been eviscerated aside from it's one great song, and 1989 is proving itself the superior album despite the Everbore stans' best attempts at sabotage. 

Can't wait for the final tomorrow! I think we'll have a great top 10!

• Like 1

It's never gonna happen but the top 10 being 10 different eras would be such a serve

Reminder that Guilty As Sin? is NOT the best song on PTSD:PSYCH

At least we got Would've Could've Should've RIGHT for MID. :clap3:

OH Aaron don't stomp so hard on Hack like that. :heart2:

Edited by Taylor fanboy
  • Confused 3

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

OH Aaron. :heart2:

Both wrong. The only correct answer

:khalyan2:

• Like 5

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

OH Aaron. :heart2:

You're absolutely right... because it's this:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, Forever Winter said:

Both wrong. The only correct answer

:khalyan2:

See when you work with Almighty Dessner. :clap3: 

3 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

taylor-swift-evermore-1-1.jpg?quality=75

42. ivy

Saviours (11s): TMRA, RihannaLoverrr, Ger.vaz, Mezik, Prismee, iamanearthling, CamiloPg_

Stans (10s): Forever Winter, Ampersand13, 1989, wastedpotential, Soobin, Cruel Summer, Vespertine, Achilles., Michael196, Arrows, Avrileon, MidnightsAtPeace, DevilsRollTheDice, pinkbowvintage, greento, PaloSanto, Tusk, itsjem, Life Savers, folkloreking, freakum., chosensparkles, D-@-N, Enrique523, AbeHicks, PerfectSacrifice, vinicius, Yog, djcalpal, Great Username, liam13, Supernatural, TaylenaStan, fridayteenage, Dear Reader, TheArgonaut, FolkLover1989, Klein, twoheadlightshine, beagle, fab, Heldenzeit, Safe&Sound, Kyle-X, PoisonedIvy, sarrowblue, greeneyedsoul, Taylor fanboy, Bartender, Blood Magic, K$Ellie, Bosque, Bindi, StonedSoulPicnic

Admirers (9s): The Music Industry, Velvet Night, roso, SylMacPer, Peroxide, SLUTTVFTV, modern thing, Where are you now?, tjspy, Lorenzo22, 305, Riverbank, badidearight, Uncatena, idkwiam, burninredhot, Nein, Strawberry Bubble, Kyungsoowift, My Tears Ricochet, enchanted0, chiliam, Lazuli, Sanguine, Don

Haters (1s): KillingYourCareer, LovaticSwiftie

Saboteurs (0s): jacklovesyou1, AdrianNicki

Comments

RihannaLoverrr

11 - "Masterpiece. Messy masterpiece."

Forever Winter

10 - "The 'august' of evermore. This song should be on everyone's top 3 on evermore."

10 - "A masterpiece. Joni wrote Blue, sure, but did she write ivy?"

Life Savers

10 - "Her best lyrics I know that's right."

Ampersand13

10 - "Another song I wish I could give an 11 to. Everything flows so beautifully throughout this track. From the anecdotal verses, to the quiet intensity of the chorus, and of course the brilliant bridge and outro sections. I am such a sucker for a story about someone finding true love in the most heartbreaking of circumstances. I adore how Taylor almost sounds annoyed that she's combatted with loving someone. Of course, I don't condone extramarital affairs, but damn does it make a wondrous song."

wastedpotential

10 - "This is one of very few Lord hymns where I like the clean version more than the original explicit one. As I've said many times before, I'm not speaking on the lyrics of folklore or evermore songs because they are all beyond my mere mortal brain, and will instead be focusing on the vibes, and the vibes here (especially in the clean version) are glorious. My smooth brain simply can't hope to understand the depths of what this song is about (and no, this is not an invitation for a Gaylor to TELL me what this song is about ddd), but my smooth brain still struggles to work out Her masteful structure here. Is that a third verse, or are there two bridges, and does it matter, or is that above my minuscule paygrade? Because I'd like to identify some moments that made my smooth brain go brrrrrr, and one of those is "clover blooms in the field/spring breaks loose, but so does fear", and I'm not sure if that belongs in the third verse or first bridge? Secondly, does the beautiful "so yeah, it's a fire/it's a violent(/goddamned) blaze in the dark, and you started it" melody belong to the first or second bridge? Taylord, I'm confused, I need your big brain to sort this out for me!"

Where are you now?

9.4 - "Objectively the best song on evermore, though personally falls about midway for me. Breathtaking lyrics one can really take to heart if in such a situation. Lyrics paint such a stunning vivid picture from the widow to the blooming clovers to the growing ivy to the g****** blaze."

Edge of Glory

8 - "Maybe not the best folkmore song, but imo maybe the one that fits the folklorian woods conceit the best."

Starchild

8 - "A cheaters anthem whew."

blown away

7 - "A great song."

Reveal hidden contents

49. Maroon - 8.129

48. willow - 8.138

47. Anti-Hero - 8.179

43. the 1 - 8.205

42. ivy - 8.206

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJYJqPXPoMGyItLXWZdJKimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJYJqPXPoMGyItLXWZdJKimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJYJqPXPoMGyItLXWZdJKimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJYJqPXPoMGyItLXWZdJKimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJYJqPXPoMGyItLXWZdJKimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJYJqPXPoMGyItLXWZdJKimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJYJqPXPoMGyItLXWZdJKimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJYJqPXPoMGyItLXWZdJK

5 minutes ago, Miles. said:

Honestly, today didn't hurt that bad. So happy TTPD is hanging in there, and Loser has been eviscerated aside from it's one great song, and 1989 is proving itself the superior album despite the Everbore stans' best attempts at sabotage. 

Can't wait for the final tomorrow! I think we'll have a great top 10!

I wouldn't say TTPD is "hanging in there" with one song left (GAS undeserved at that) out of 31, its last elimination being before the top fifty. :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

Ed4Z1LyWAAAxv75?format=jpg&name=large

27. this is me trying

Saviours (11s): RihannaLoverrr, MusicLoverDude, wehavetostan, TMRA, Blood Magic, Mocha

Stans (10s): Fitzswiftie, byzantium, frankvert, Velvet Night, folkloreking, Theluckyone, Riverbank, Arrows, Namigo, Ampersand13, wastedpotential, Schami66, djcalpal, LVP, Uncatena, AbeHicks, Venice B, vinicius, itsjem, a_d_22, NEX, sanzo, 1989, Solaria, The Music Industry, greento, PaloSanto, Miles., burninredhot, Supernatural, TaylenaStan, Ger.vaz, Holy Ground, Dear Reader, holyground13, Strawberry Bubble, paulyyyozd, BOAZ, TheARgonaut, FolkLover1989, Flower, Heldenzeit, My Tears Ricochet, Kyle-x, yourfaveisaflop, chiliam, greeneyedsoul, pavi, Lazuli, Bartender, Sanguine, K$Ellie, Top Dash, Bindi, NewStanner, Achilles., LoveInStereo, heckinglovato, Starchild

Admirers (9s): beagle, reputation1989, SLUTTVFTV, MidnightsAtPeace, badidearight, Clauss, enchanted0, SoSickOfThatSOL, Avrileon, roso, PoisonedIvy, Ms. Togekiss, NordicGuy, DevilsRollTheDice, Live To Tell, 4Real, 305, gagacasanova, chosensparkles, D-@-N, Enrique523, Gorjesspazze9, halcyonday, jacobhalkohit, PerfectSacrifice, Feanor, Tedwards, Mezik, Sad Beautiful Tragic, Nein, fridayteenage, brokee, Klein, Hooker Barbie, fab, AdrianNicki, Don

Haters (1s): Taylor fanboy, terrorblade

Saboteurs (0s): Forever Winter

Comments

RihannaLoverrr

11 - "An absolute masterpiece."

wehavetostan

11 - "The best song ever? quite possibly."

MusicLoverDude

11 - "This song is so mental health heavy that I related to it a lot."

Ampersand13

10 - "Like Seven, I wish I could give this an 11, even writing this comment I'm shocked I didn't. This was my immediate favorite song from Folklore and has remained its status years later. There's a lot of songs about pivotal points in people's lives; getting feelings for someone, falling in love, breaking up, exercising independence etc. However, there are much fewer songs about wading through the thick of acknowledgement and self-improvement. I love "This Is Me Trying" because it encapsulates the absolute horror of reflecting on what you once understood to be good and what has since turned into a harrowing lesson. An ode to the transitional phases we all go through when trying to better ourselves. This song always reminds me that regardless of where I might be, trying is all I can do. To try means to hope and that, as dramatic as it sounds, is paramount."

wastedpotential

10 - "Given that it's the source material for my current username, it should come as absolutely no surprise that this is one of five songs on faithlore I wanted to give an 11. I know Lord relates this one to someone's struggles with addiction and depression, and unlike some, I don't think She was referring to herself, and I think my interpretation is very similar, but personalized. I think about this hymn and I certainly think about my own rocky patches and recoveries, and how alone that really can be. "I was so ahead of the curve, the curve became a sphere/fell behind all my classmates and ended up here" is basically a succinct summary of my 2021 and 2022 (when I picked this username :`)... anyway), and while I'm certainly in a much better place now, I know very well how slippery the slope is and how hard it is to climb out. I guess all you can do is take life one day at a time. Even when your personal monumental victories go unseen, the best thing you can do is to just keep moving forward and trying. Anyway, to end this with a bit of levity, I will admit that for the longest time whenever I'd listen to this song I would be struck with the image of a literal walking bloodied scab in a party hat holding a drink and chatting to regular people every time I heard "and it's hard to be at a party/when I feel like an open wound" ddd. "Ah yes, Taylor the stub where some guy lost his ring finger in a boating accent, would you like another drink?", or something to that effect."

frankvert

10 - "Would've been an 11 if I had more to give."

Miles.

10 - "I got wasted like all my potential. Incredible line."

The Music Industry

10 - "This song is such a profound piece of art. Taylor's vulnerability and raw emotion are on full display here. The lyrics speak to anyone who's ever struggled with their own imperfections and efforts. The haunting melody and stripped-back production amplify its emotional weight in the best ways possible. It's a masterclass in heartfelt storytelling and definitely a standout track from her discography. Oh Taylor, thank you for this blessing of a song :gaycat7:"

greento

10 - "Very meaningful song."

Achilles.

10 - "I don't date so I don't relate to most Taylor Swift songs but gods it is always extremely painful when a song comes along that I DO relate to."

gagacasanova

9 - "This one hits way too hard."

Where are you now?

8.9 - "Another total vibe. Who doesn't love this second verse."

blown away

7.2 - "Very soothing sonically and love the songwriting."

Forever Winter

0 - "The most overrated song on folklore. My real score is an 8, but I had to sabotage. :ryan3:"

Reveal hidden contents

49. Maroon - 8.129

48. willow - 8.138

47. Anti-Hero - 8.179

43. the 1 - 8.205

42. ivy - 8.206

40. seven - 8.220

39. Holy Ground - 8.268

38. Mine - 8.294

36. Dear John - 8.303

35. Long Live - 8.328

31. Fearless - 8.562

30. Treacherous - 8.568

29. champagne problems - 8.577

28. exile (feat. Bon Iver) - 8.587

27. this is me trying - 8.604

the real #1

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Oh these soldiers fought a good fight. :clap3:

Always know you all have a BROTHER in me that you can TRUST. :clap3:

spacer.png

Except @Ms. Togekiss and @KillingYourCareer for being Loser apologists.

I listened to Loser today and had an epiphany about False GOP. How I regret giving it a trash score... :shakeno:

21 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

You missed the fun sis! :heart:

I hate work, it's not fun :monkey:

2 minutes ago, folkloreking said:

I wouldn't say TTPD is "hanging in there" with one song left (GAS undeserved at that) out of 31, its last elimination being before the top fifty. :deadbanana4:

Exactly, it's hanging in there by a thread! I'm just happy we didn't have to say goodbye to the whole album before the top 25!

Co-Producers Breakdown

Imogen Heap

Clean

Aaron Dessner

tolerate it

cardigan

TTDS

WCS

ATWSGAVRALPS

Jack Antonoff

MTR 

august

Getaway Car

GAS?

CS

OOTW

ATWTMVTVFTV

Chris Rowe

ATW

State of Grace

Enchanted

BTD

Red

Begin again 

Blank space

Wildest dreams 

Love story

New Romantics 

Style

Sparks fly

YBWM

spacer.png

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I think I already apologized for my MID lashings but thank you sis for our puta alliance through the years.

You'll always have a brother you can trust in ME!.

:heart: 

All forgiven sis, you can lash aotynights all you want,  we reputa stans have to stick together :jonny6:  did we at least get it to higher spots than last rate? I remember it being UNfairly rated 

• Like 1

Friendly reminder that Getaway Car is lowkey the least immaculate song on reputa but still eons ahead your mid faves.

This is the realest and bestest thee puta has offered. :wanda:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.