The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

NOOOOOOO! I HATE Y'ALL! I SHOULD HAVE GIVEN IT AN 11!  

spacer.png

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

2 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

So we're all agreeing to give Corona Summer our 0s in the next rate? :ryan3:

The way I stopped with my Corona Summer sabotage tradition because it flopped in the last rate

angry-white-woman-screaming.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

Ed4Z1LyWAAAxv75?format=jpg&name=large

27. this is me trying

Saviours (11s): RihannaLoverrr, MusicLoverDude, wehavetostan, TMRA, Blood Magic, Mocha

Stans (10s): Fitzswiftie, byzantium, frankvert, Velvet Night, folkloreking, Theluckyone, Riverbank, Arrows, Namigo, Ampersand13, wastedpotential, Schami66, djcalpal, LVP, Uncatena, AbeHicks, Venice B, vinicius, itsjem, a_d_22, NEX, sanzo, 1989, Solaria, The Music Industry, greento, PaloSanto, Miles., burninredhot, Supernatural, TaylenaStan, Ger.vaz, Holy Ground, Dear Reader, holyground13, Strawberry Bubble, paulyyyozd, BOAZ, TheARgonaut, FolkLover1989, Flower, Heldenzeit, My Tears Ricochet, Kyle-x, yourfaveisaflop, chiliam, greeneyedsoul, pavi, Lazuli, Bartender, Sanguine, K$Ellie, Top Dash, Bindi, NewStanner, Achilles., LoveInStereo, heckinglovato, Starchild

Admirers (9s): beagle, reputation1989, SLUTTVFTV, MidnightsAtPeace, badidearight, Clauss, enchanted0, SoSickOfThatSOL, Avrileon, roso, PoisonedIvy, Ms. Togekiss, NordicGuy, DevilsRollTheDice, Live To Tell, 4Real, 305, gagacasanova, chosensparkles, D-@-N, Enrique523, Gorjesspazze9, halcyonday, jacobhalkohit, PerfectSacrifice, Feanor, Tedwards, Mezik, Sad Beautiful Tragic, Nein, fridayteenage, brokee, Klein, Hooker Barbie, fab, AdrianNicki, Don

Haters (1s): Taylor fanboy, terrorblade

Saboteurs (0s): Forever Winter

Comments

RihannaLoverrr

11 - "An absolute masterpiece."

wehavetostan

11 - "The best song ever? quite possibly."

MusicLoverDude

11 - "This song is so mental health heavy that I related to it a lot."

Ampersand13

10 - "Like Seven, I wish I could give this an 11, even writing this comment I'm shocked I didn't. This was my immediate favorite song from Folklore and has remained its status years later. There's a lot of songs about pivotal points in people's lives; getting feelings for someone, falling in love, breaking up, exercising independence etc. However, there are much fewer songs about wading through the thick of acknowledgement and self-improvement. I love "This Is Me Trying" because it encapsulates the absolute horror of reflecting on what you once understood to be good and what has since turned into a harrowing lesson. An ode to the transitional phases we all go through when trying to better ourselves. This song always reminds me that regardless of where I might be, trying is all I can do. To try means to hope and that, as dramatic as it sounds, is paramount."

wastedpotential

10 - "Given that it's the source material for my current username, it should come as absolutely no surprise that this is one of five songs on faithlore I wanted to give an 11. I know Lord relates this one to someone's struggles with addiction and depression, and unlike some, I don't think She was referring to herself, and I think my interpretation is very similar, but personalized. I think about this hymn and I certainly think about my own rocky patches and recoveries, and how alone that really can be. "I was so ahead of the curve, the curve became a sphere/fell behind all my classmates and ended up here" is basically a succinct summary of my 2021 and 2022 (when I picked this username :`)... anyway), and while I'm certainly in a much better place now, I know very well how slippery the slope is and how hard it is to climb out. I guess all you can do is take life one day at a time. Even when your personal monumental victories go unseen, the best thing you can do is to just keep moving forward and trying. Anyway, to end this with a bit of levity, I will admit that for the longest time whenever I'd listen to this song I would be struck with the image of a literal walking bloodied scab in a party hat holding a drink and chatting to regular people every time I heard "and it's hard to be at a party/when I feel like an open wound" ddd. "Ah yes, Taylor the stub where some guy lost his ring finger in a boating accent, would you like another drink?", or something to that effect."

frankvert

10 - "Would've been an 11 if I had more to give."

Miles.

10 - "I got wasted like all my potential. Incredible line."

The Music Industry

10 - "This song is such a profound piece of art. Taylor's vulnerability and raw emotion are on full display here. The lyrics speak to anyone who's ever struggled with their own imperfections and efforts. The haunting melody and stripped-back production amplify its emotional weight in the best ways possible. It's a masterclass in heartfelt storytelling and definitely a standout track from her discography. Oh Taylor, thank you for this blessing of a song :gaycat7:"

greento

10 - "Very meaningful song."

Achilles.

10 - "I don't date so I don't relate to most Taylor Swift songs but gods it is always extremely painful when a song comes along that I DO relate to."

gagacasanova

9 - "This one hits way too hard."

Where are you now?

8.9 - "Another total vibe. Who doesn't love this second verse."

blown away

7.2 - "Very soothing sonically and love the songwriting."

Forever Winter

0 - "The most overrated song on folklore. My real score is an 8, but I had to sabotage. :ryan3:"

Reveal, Part 6 Results (So Far)

Reveal hidden contents

50. Don't Blame Me - 8.127

49. Maroon - 8.129

48. willow - 8.138

47. Anti-Hero - 8.179

46. Cornelia Street - 8.181

45. Safe & Sound (feat. The Civil Wars) - 8.189

44. ...Ready for It? - 8.203

43. the 1 - 8.205

42. ivy - 8.206

41. cowboy like me - 8.210

40. seven - 8.220

39. Holy Ground - 8.268

38. Mine - 8.294

37. illicit affairs - 8.303

36. Dear John - 8.303

35. Long Live - 8.328

34. Call It What You Want - 8.467

33. You're on Your Own, Kid - 8.540

32. right where you left me - 8.550

31. Fearless - 8.562

30. Treacherous - 8.568

29. champagne problems - 8.577

28. exile (feat. Bon Iver) - 8.587

27. this is me trying - 8.604

@Taylor fanboy I am in ur walls omfg

• Like 1

Just now, AdrianNicki said:

What is Defecate doing this high?

I'm literally speechless.

Just now, AdrianNicki said:

What is Defecate doing this high?

Demigod pus sy mad TIGHT! :clap3:

• Haha 1

wastedpotential

10 - "Given that it's the source material for my current username, it should come as absolutely no surprise that this is one of five songs on faithlore I wanted to give an 11. I know Lord relates this one to someone's struggles with addiction and depression, and unlike some, I don't think She was referring to herself, and I think my interpretation is very similar, but personalized. I think about this hymn and I certainly think about my own rocky patches and recoveries, and how alone that really can be. "I was so ahead of the curve, the curve became a sphere/fell behind all my classmates and ended up here" is basically a succinct summary of my 2021 and 2022 (when I picked this username :`)... anyway), and while I'm certainly in a much better place now, I know very well how slippery the slope is and how hard it is to climb out. I guess all you can do is take life one day at a time. Even when your personal monumental victories go unseen, the best thing you can do is to just keep moving forward and trying. Anyway, to end this with a bit of levity, I will admit that for the longest time whenever I'd listen to this song I would be struck with the image of a literal walking bloodied scab in a party hat holding a drink and chatting to regular people every time I heard "and it's hard to be at a party/when I feel like an open wound" ddd. "Ah yes, Taylor the stub where some guy lost his ring finger in a boating accent, would you like another drink?", or something to that effect."

I didn't rate it quite as high as you, but @wastedpotential I feel all of that :hughard:

This is a song that I break out when friends question why some of us are so dedicated as fans. She gets things nobody else puts into words, let alone does so as well as she does.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

Forever Winter

0 - "The most overrated song on folklore. My real score is an 8, but I had to sabotage. :ryan3:"

We're not besties anymore I fear :ryan3:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Forever Winter said:

27. this is me trying

Y'all never been a people pleaser and it shows

• Like 1

Delicate is her best pop song, leave it alone :clap3:

• Like 1

i know you ph@gs aren't slandering DeliGOD

azealia-banks-liviecult.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NewStanner said:

We're not besties anymore I fear :ryan3:

MEGAN.thumb.gif.6fcceda930968b9b21febd48

• Haha 3

@Forever Winter

COULD WE PLEASE PLEASE GO TO TOP 21?!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Long were the nights when our world revolved around you. Give us our Sunday night!

This is crime

Omfg

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

@Forever Winter

COULD WE PLEASE PLEASE GO TO TOP 21?!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Long were the nights when our world revolved around you. Give us our Sunday night!

I would but I didn't prepare for five more songs. Those will have to wait 

:suburban:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

27. this is me trying

Saviours (11s): RihannaLoverrr, MusicLoverDude, wehavetostan, TMRA, Blood Magic, Mocha

Stans (10s): Fitzswiftie, byzantium, frankvert, Velvet Night, folkloreking, Theluckyone, Riverbank, Arrows, Namigo, Ampersand13, wastedpotential, Schami66, djcalpal, LVP, Uncatena, AbeHicks, Venice B, vinicius, itsjem, a_d_22, NEX, sanzo, 1989, Solaria, The Music Industry, greento, PaloSanto, Miles., burninredhot, Supernatural, TaylenaStan, Ger.vaz, Holy Ground, Dear Reader, holyground13, Strawberry Bubble, paulyyyozd, BOAZ, TheARgonaut, FolkLover1989, Flower, Heldenzeit, My Tears Ricochet, Kyle-x, yourfaveisaflop, chiliam, greeneyedsoul, pavi, Lazuli, Bartender, Sanguine, K$Ellie, Top Dash, Bindi, NewStanner, Achilles., LoveInStereo, heckinglovato, Starchild

Admirers (9s): beagle, reputation1989, SLUTTVFTV, MidnightsAtPeace, badidearight, Clauss, enchanted0, SoSickOfThatSOL, Avrileon, roso, PoisonedIvy, Ms. Togekiss, NordicGuy, DevilsRollTheDice, Live To Tell, 4Real, 305, gagacasanova, chosensparkles, D-@-N, Enrique523, Gorjesspazze9, halcyonday, jacobhalkohit, PerfectSacrifice, Feanor, Tedwards, Mezik, Sad Beautiful Tragic, Nein, fridayteenage, brokee, Klein, Hooker Barbie, fab, AdrianNicki, Don

Comments

RihannaLoverrr

11 - "An absolute masterpiece."

wehavetostan

11 - "The best song ever? quite possibly."

MusicLoverDude

11 - "This song is so mental health heavy that I related to it a lot."

Ampersand13

10 - "Like Seven, I wish I could give this an 11, even writing this comment I'm shocked I didn't. This was my immediate favorite song from Folklore and has remained its status years later. There's a lot of songs about pivotal points in people's lives; getting feelings for someone, falling in love, breaking up, exercising independence etc. However, there are much fewer songs about wading through the thick of acknowledgement and self-improvement. I love "This Is Me Trying" because it encapsulates the absolute horror of reflecting on what you once understood to be good and what has since turned into a harrowing lesson. An ode to the transitional phases we all go through when trying to better ourselves. This song always reminds me that regardless of where I might be, trying is all I can do. To try means to hope and that, as dramatic as it sounds, is paramount."

wastedpotential

10 - "Given that it's the source material for my current username, it should come as absolutely no surprise that this is one of five songs on faithlore I wanted to give an 11. I know Lord relates this one to someone's struggles with addiction and depression, and unlike some, I don't think She was referring to herself, and I think my interpretation is very similar, but personalized. I think about this hymn and I certainly think about my own rocky patches and recoveries, and how alone that really can be. "I was so ahead of the curve, the curve became a sphere/fell behind all my classmates and ended up here" is basically a succinct summary of my 2021 and 2022 (when I picked this username :`)... anyway), and while I'm certainly in a much better place now, I know very well how slippery the slope is and how hard it is to climb out. I guess all you can do is take life one day at a time. Even when your personal monumental victories go unseen, the best thing you can do is to just keep moving forward and trying. Anyway, to end this with a bit of levity, I will admit that for the longest time whenever I'd listen to this song I would be struck with the image of a literal walking bloodied scab in a party hat holding a drink and chatting to regular people every time I heard "and it's hard to be at a party/when I feel like an open wound" ddd. "Ah yes, Taylor the stub where some guy lost his ring finger in a boating accent, would you like another drink?", or something to that effect."

frankvert

10 - "Would've been an 11 if I had more to give."

Miles.

10 - "I got wasted like all my potential. Incredible line."

The Music Industry

10 - "This song is such a profound piece of art. Taylor's vulnerability and raw emotion are on full display here. The lyrics speak to anyone who's ever struggled with their own imperfections and efforts. The haunting melody and stripped-back production amplify its emotional weight in the best ways possible. It's a masterclass in heartfelt storytelling and definitely a standout track from her discography. Oh Taylor, thank you for this blessing of a song :gaycat7:"

greento

10 - "Very meaningful song."

Achilles.

10 - "I don't date so I don't relate to most Taylor Swift songs but gods it is always extremely painful when a song comes along that I DO relate to."

gagacasanova

9 - "This one hits way too hard."

Where are you now?

8.9 - "Another total vibe. Who doesn't love this second verse."

blown away

7.2 - "Very soothing sonically and love the songwriting."

Forever Winter

Reveal, Part 6 Results (So Far)

Reveal hidden contents

50. Don't Blame Me - 8.127

49. Maroon - 8.129

48. willow - 8.138

47. Anti-Hero - 8.179

46. Cornelia Street - 8.181

45. Safe & Sound (feat. The Civil Wars) - 8.189

44. ...Ready for It? - 8.203

43. the 1 - 8.205

42. ivy - 8.206

41. cowboy like me - 8.210

40. seven - 8.220

39. Holy Ground - 8.268

38. Mine - 8.294

37. illicit affairs - 8.303

36. Dear John - 8.303

35. Long Live - 8.328

34. Call It What You Want - 8.467

33. You're on Your Own, Kid - 8.540

32. right where you left me - 8.550

31. Fearless - 8.562

30. Treacherous - 8.568

29. champagne problems - 8.577

28. exile (feat. Bon Iver) - 8.587

27. this is me trying - 8.604

It's a cute song but thankfully it didn't end up in the top 10 like last year.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, holyground13 said:

:rip:

Ddddd if you've seen it you'll know exactly what I'm saying :suburban:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

@Taylor fanboy I am in ur walls omfg

4 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

Deserved for rwylm :ryan3:

We declare evermore should have had the LPSS

spacer.png

This is a 9 but the sabotage is needed.

NOW when do we give her best mental health HYMN the flowers it deserves?

This is stage five ACCEPTANCE. 

TIMT is only at stage 3 BARGAINING.

Edited by Taylor fanboy
  • Haha 1

Now I KNOW y'all ain't coming for DeliGOD.

spacer.png

• Like 3

Credit Scammer might just be a Clownaway Car ripoff, but damn if I'm not named after THAT girl - biggest hit of her career in the US, fan favorite, ugh what a pop culture force (even if I still don't like it as much as over half y'all do)

MEGAN.thumb.gif.6fcceda930968b9b21febd48

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

this is god trying still made it above the "you left me at the restaurant (ouhh how sad *fake crying noises*)" song, how do you feel about it? @Forever Winter :ryan3:

Edited by NewStanner
  • Haha 4

Can it please just end already? Put us out of our collective misery. :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And finally, the last song for today's reveal!!!!

Which will serve OUT and barely miss the top 25?

:ryan3:

Sparks Fly

Red

Delicate

Cruel Summer

mirrorball

'tis the damn season

Guilty as Sin?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.