The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

6 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

d4f2a7p-85efaeb3-f282-4344-a83a-8492f2d8

52. Haunted

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: "Haunted just misses the top 50". I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on ATRL just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn't believe it. My Peak Now dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn't stop. I don't consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you don't know why. And while I am fully aware that Peak Now is not over, it's just down to six tracks, I also am aware that it's never going to be the same. It doesn't matter if it is Mine or Sparks Fly or Back to December or Dear John or Enchanted or Long Live. It doesn't. I saw this album being born when it was just fighting with Dread for the top spot. A few years later they turned into iconic and show-stopping songs and extremely sophisticated. They brought the term "masterpiece" back in the music industry and scored two of the most iconic hits of Taylor's career. I was obsessed and extremely proud of it.

I've always been aware that tastefulness is not meant to last and that's why I flew to Nashville just to see the TV announced live last year. I knew this was a flop album and that's why I spent 800 minutes on Spotify on this album (I've streamed the OG twice, the TV twice, I bought it on iTunes, I took a trip just to see it on tour, paid hotel… You make the counts!). I wanted to live it as much as I could and looking back I am so proud of every single thing I did for them. They brought back my fan vein in a way I've never experienced before. Dread, Folkbore… They're both established albums and it's another story on how their careers are handled.

Every Peak Now fan was aware that Haunted was underrated. Ever since "Enchanted" became a smash, something went wrong and the relationship between Haunted and the fanbase has always been weird. There's indifference and I don't know what to think. Nonetheless, I am no one to judge that. All I want to make clear is: Peak Now is never going to be Peak Now again and that's why I feel like my dream has been crashed. My Peak Now dream has ended. It hurts so bad when you're not prepared… After all Mine was still in yesterday.

And no. I am not turning my back on Haunted. This was a rough decision but I know what it's like to be in a fanbase where you don't belong or feel appreciated and sometimes... It's better to just go for it.

Yet, I always like to see things from the bright side and I am going to always support Peak Now as a whole just like any of the tracks as individual acts. They've had an amazing and beautiful impact in my life.

Peak (Pray) Now… Good luck. Haunted… Good Luck.

Haunted…

Thank You. You've given me the ultimate fan experience and you've been so inspirational. All 4 minutes of you.

"Can't turn back now, I'm haunted"

Peak Now, "Haunted" 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

y'all are lucky I live in the most opposite time zone area, if not y'all witness me ranting how tf Lavender Haze, the last great american dynasty, Last Kiss, Dancing with Our Hands Tied, loml, and The Great War are placed below Midnight Rain

and don't get me started with Red... the only song I can't accept being in Top 50

• Haha 3

Tbh I didn't submit (work... :rip:) so I'm not going to lash any individual users... but my thoughts on this tasteless top 50

Fearless - #ThankYouErasTour, a cute 40s placement is in the works I fear

Love Story - yeah this was never going to miss top 50

YBWM - see above

Mine - pleasantly surprised to see this ANTHEM surviving, though I wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice it for Haunted sksksks

Sparks Fly - deserves top 10

Back to December - deserves top 1

Dear John - deserves top 10

Enchanted - the locals ruined the fun I fear... kinda want it to leave at #11 just for shits and giggles

Long Live - historically significant, a cute top 25

State of Grace - BEST OPENER outsold Ready For **** and Lavender Gays

Red - deserves top 10

Treacherous - a cute sing

All Too Well - I hope y'all sabotaged this hard enough ijbol

Holy Ground - iconic tbh... top 25

Begin Again - much like Mine I feel this is one of those songs nobody talks about but everyone quietly enjoys... go top 10 again for me :clap3:

Blank Space - yeah why not

Style - yeah why not

Out of the Woods - I can't even be mad at these they are very deserving

Wildest Dreams - the locals displayed a rare occasion of taste here

Clean - talented brilliant etc. top 10 pls

New Romantics - gives me a migraine, should've been OUT already

...Ready For It? - WHY IS THIS TURD HERE

Don't Blame Me - Hozier outsold, a cute top 50 is alright though

Delicate - zzzzz #ThankYouMugPayola

Getaway Car - cute top 50

Call It What You Want - this is just the Cruel Summer bassline did y'all get confused?

Cruel Summer - wait never mind THIS should leave at #11

Cornelia Street - cute top 50

the 1 - she nibbled here, top 25 methinks

cardigan - the boring #1 contender

exile (feat. Bon Iver)

my tears ricochet - deserves top 25

mirrorball - a bit overrated

seven - deserves #7

august - deserves #8

this is me trying - cute top 50

illicit affairs - #ThankYouErasTour

willow - cute top 50

champagne problems - overrated

'tis the damn season - UNDERrated deserves top 10 and to be a Christmas staple, thank you for your service Mariah Carey

tolerate it - #ThankYouErasTour... still top 25 though

ivy - the type of lyricism OTHs think Taylor thinks she's giving. top 25

cowboy like me - if I speak I will get doxxed so... I like the beat!

right where you left me - top 10 lowkey, I said what I said

Maroon - see above

Anti-Hero - we are not beating the success stan allegations

YOYOK - I see the vision but uh top 25

WCS - Dear John outsold... if this outranks Dear John we need to cordon the base off to the GP

GAS? - gassed

Safe & Sound - ohhh Taylor don't outdo certain popgirls' entire discographies with a random soundtrack throwaway like that... would love to see this go top 10 tbh

1 hour ago, Achilles. said:

This rate has put me in the mood to spam Lord again. 850+ plays in the past 7 days. :jonnycat:

Literally same. Almost 1k for me :bibliahh:

songs that I believe deserved top 50 placement:

The Prophecy

The Black Dog

But Daddy I Love Him

This Love

Tim McGraw

Haunted

Last Kiss

Come Back, Be Here

Dancing With Our Hands Tied (the best song on Rep imo)

You're Not Sorry

gold rush

marjorie

Our Song

among a few others I prob forgot cause I blacked out from stress

Edited by pinkbowvintage
  • Like 1

Ready for It deserves top50 but so did LWYMMD, Our Song, LAST KISS and many others

• Like 1

Rep surviving with more songs than TTPD despite the latter having a double (and yes superior by miles) tracklist. The nastiness in this fandom is really off-putting. 

• Like 6

Finally had the chance to check the results after not being able to attend any of the reveals, and made the stupid mistake of running through everything over the past few hours despite vividly remembering how tragic the last one went and that that there's no way that this one will magically turn out to be better, but still did it anyway.

Pretty sure that round 4 made me develop a couple of new mental issues, because what the **** was that????? I know it's not supposed to be that serious, but it kind of is when this woman's discography is basically injected in your veins...

I could fill a whole page of how the **** did x land above or below y, like how on earth did some of these fail to make the top 100

Spoiler

237. Robin - 5.2853

197. The Manuscript - 6.247

195. Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran) - 6.353

192. The Moment I Knew - 6.386

163. it's time to go - 6.849

157. Peter - 6.932

156. epiphany - 6.936

139. Renegade (Big Red Machine feat. Taylor Swift) - 7.115

137. Timeless - 7.147

128. Eyes Open - 7.203

127. You Are in Love - 7.218

117. The Last Time (feat. Gary Lightbody of Snow Patrol) - 7.265

113. coney island (feat. The National) - 7.333

105. You're Losing Me - 7.404

95. peace - 7.525

92. So Long, London - 7.574

91. hoax - 7.582

88. Afterglow - 7.603

79. The Black Dog - 7.753

78. Forever Winter - 7.790

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

65. The Prophecy - 7.906

62. evermore (feat. Bon Iver) - 7.93

while these are yet to be touched

Spoiler

Fearless

Love Story

You Belong with Me

Sparks Fly

Holy Ground

Wildest Dreams

Clean

New Romantics

...Ready for It?

Don't Blame Me

Delicate

Getaway Car

mirrorball

seven

august

Maroon

Anti-Hero

And LWYMMD, SIG, IDSB, ICDWABH, SHS, MR, HD among others have no business inside the top 200, what were some of you having while putting your scores together, because I might need some to survive the remaining reveals...

• Haha 2

my tears ricochet

mirrorball

seven

august

this is me trying

illicit affairs

these songs are still in.... truly the strongest track run of her discography. not to mention invisible string follows right after

• Like 1

@Forever Winter don't mind my insufferable ass, thank you so much for putting everything together, the effort is insane to say the least :heart2:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

@Forever Winter don't mind my insufferable ass, thank you so much for putting everything together, the effort is insane to say the least :heart2:

No it's fine, I'm just the messenger. Even though I wish the results were better, it's fun seeing everyone meltdown cause everyone's tastes are so different. :dies:

More meltdowns to come Saturday and Sunday :ryan3:

• Haha 1

Fifteen, But Daddy I Love Him, I Knew You Were Trouble and Last Christmas deserved so much more omg...

11 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

No it's fine, I'm just the messenger. Even though I wish the results were better, it's fun seeing everyone meltdown cause everyone's tastes are so different. :dies:

More meltdowns to come Saturday and Sunday :ryan3:

I'm wrecking my plans just to be here and serve lashing in realtime

in the words of @wastedpotential... @Taylor fanboy Welcome to your tape :khalyan2:

Edited by Michael196
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, folkloreking said:

Rep surviving with more songs than TTPD despite the latter having a double (and yes superior by miles) tracklist. The nastiness in this fandom is really off-putting. 

I really think TTPD is her best album so it makes me sad so many people don't get it.

• Like 2

Let's hope these songs are leaving before the top 25: 

You Belong With Me

Mine

Dear John

Red

Holy Ground

Out Of The Woods

Wildest Dreams

Clean

New Romantics

Ready For It

Don't Blame Me

Delicate

Call It What You Want

Getaway Car

Cruel Summer

Cornelia Street

the 1

exile

seven

august

this is me trying

illicit affairs

champagne problems

Anti-Hero

You're On Your Own, Kid

Not gonna lie, bar a few songs (highlighted here) that I'm ok leaving soon (since we're already top 50), each and every elimination will start to really stink. So might as well start praising every songs. :clap3:

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Klein said:

Let's hope these songs are leaving before the top 25: 

You Belong With Me

Mine

Dear John

Red

Holy Ground

Out Of The Woods

Wildest Dreams

Clean

New Romantics

Ready For It

Don't Blame Me

Delicate

Call It What You Want

Getaway Car

Cruel Summer

Cornelia Street

the 1

exile

seven

august

this is me trying

illicit affairs

champagne problems

Anti-Hero

You're On Your Own, Kid

Not gonna lie, bar a few songs (highlighted here) that I'm ok leaving soon (since we're already top 50), each and every elimination will start to really stink. So might as well start praising every songs. :clap3:

No songs from Red exactly :clap3:

I've missed two days of results :emofish: No way I got time to scroll past all pages. Have there been posts with a list of the results again? :heart:

3 minutes ago, Nein said:

I'm scared, too many pages, did The Black Dog survive the purge?

She died :(

11 minutes ago, pavi said:

I've missed two days of results :emofish: No way I got time to scroll past all pages. Have there been posts with a list of the results again? :heart:

They're all on the first page, second post!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, pinkbowvintage said:

She died :(

angry-fighting.gif

RATE IS CANCELLED. IM DRAFTING A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER RIGHT NOW.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

taylor-swift-performs-22the-last-great-a

61. the last great american dynasty

Saviours (11s): modern thing, creativity., ellis-bell

11 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

taylor-swift-grandmother-marjorie.jpg

64. marjorie

Saviours (11s): Avrileon, PerfectSacrifice, modern thing, Lazuli

OdotHXg.gifOdotHXg.gifOdotHXg.gif

NOT EVEN TOP50???

the best songs on folklore (with mirrorball) and evermore, you are all tasteless rats*

*(except the people who gave both their 11s and 10s TLGAD and Marjorie deserve ofc)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Call It What You Want needs to pull through :clap3:

so with the remaining songs this would be my top 10:

tis the damn season, back to December, maroon, cowboy like me, state of grace, wildest dreams, mine, cruel summer, mirrorball, begin again

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.