The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

All of the songs from Debut have been eliminated. 

Our Song narrowly misses the top 50.

:suburban:

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

I hate it here

54. Dear Braun and Ithaca Holdings

ALMOST Top 50?! I have to LAUGH

spacer.png

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

anigif_sub-buzz-28845-1494013772-2.gif

53. Our Song

Saviours (11s): greeneyedsoul

Stans (10s): SLUTTVFTV, Solaria, Forever Winter, PaloSanto, DevilsRollTheDice, NEX, sanzo, MidnightsAtPeace, Avrileon, 4Real, Namigo, itsjem, folkloreking, Vespertine, freakum., chosensparkles, badidearight, Enrique523, AbeHicks, Feanor, wastedpotential, Prismee, idkwiam, Støned, Miles., modern thing, TaylenaStan, fridayteenage, Holy Ground, creativity., paulyyyozd, Klein, Hooker Barbie, twoheadlightshine, SleepingTigers, Kyle-x, yourfaveisaflop, enchanted0, Taylor fanboy, chiliam, Bartender, K$Ellie, StonedSoulPicnic, Achilles., wehavetostan

Admirers (9s): Ms. Togekiss, Cruel Summer, Sanguine, My Tears Ricochet, byzantium, Swirl900, Flames2Embers, Kyungsoowift, makeawish, liam13, Mezik, Fitzswiftie, PerfectSacrifice, AshleyLovescats887, D-@-N, gagacasanova, Soobin, KillingYourCareer, pinkbowvintage, The Music Industry, NordicGuy, Michael196, roso, PoisonedIvy, FolkLover1989, iamanearthling, LastKiss

Haters (1s): None

Saboteurs (0s): None

Comments

yourfaveisaflop

10 - "First taylor song i ever heard and became a stan ever since. <3"

Forever Winter

10 - "Masterpiece."

AbeHicks

10 - "Can we make this song go viral???"

Achilles.

10 - "I am so serious when I say that this actual embodiment of the word "classic" deserved to be in the Eras Tour setlist more than ANY Max Martin song."

wastedpotential

9.7 - "This is just a Papally ordained TayClassic, plain and simple, and I think we all know it. I think Timmy and Teardrops let everyone know Lord was coming, but "he's got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel; the other on my heart" was when Lord arrived. The seismic activity in Nashville was notable the week this got pushed as a single. I was scared, you were scared, everyone was scared when they first heard it, because we all knew Her brain was just too big and that She had the capacity to conquer the world and rule as a tyrant. Thank God She chose to simply rule the music industry and left us peon mortals to live in peace. This is such a cunty first #1 country song to have, I'm sorry, I know every woman in country music wishes they had something this strong in their discography (I mean the tea is that Kelsea Ballerina or whoever absolutely tried for a while but she just doesn't have what it takes, I fear). The imagery is vivid (what other song have you heard make a reference to a screen door in a poetic manner that didn't come across bro-y or redneck-y?), the prose is tight, the melody is a drug, and the bridge is the Brooklyn Bridge but gold plated and on steroids and with gothic marble statues of Lord interspersed every few feet. I can listen to this multiple times a day, every day, but instead of asking God to play it again, I'll just hit the back arrow on my Apple Music and it'll start, and I'll be at peace. Half a point was deducted because it makes zero sense for him to talk slow so his mama doesn't hear when he should be talking low because his mama would absolutely hear him speaking at a reduced speed (rather than a reduced volume), but I guess that was irrelevant to Lord in 2006, and I can't blame Her, I just don't see Her glorious vision. To this day, this is one of Her best closing tracks ever and truly encapsulates the feelings She proselytized on this album."

pinkbowvintage

9 - "Just a BOP through and through even though why she's talking REAL SLOW instead of REAL LOW is a mystery to me."

KillingYourCareer

9 - "I remember discovering Taylor Swift back in March 2009, it was a Wednesday afternoon and she appeared on my YouTube homepage with Love Story. The day after, I went to my small town's CD store, which surprisingly had a copy of the European edition of Fearless. Later that year in the summer, Taylor was picked as the MTV Push artist of the month with Our Song, meaning it was played all the time! It didn't do anything for her career here at the time, but I was so pleased to see her. :soda:"

AshleyLovescats887

9 - "iconic"

Starchild

8 - "A hillbilly anthem."

blown away

7.5 - "By far the most enjoyable song on debut."

Where are you now?

4.6 - "Respect it but has never truly spoken to me."

Reveal, Part 5 Results (So Far)

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

89. I Bet You Think About Me (feat. Chris Stapleton) - 7.595

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

86. Teardrops on My Guitar - 7.624

85. I Can See You - 7.632

84. False God - 7.640

83. invisible string - 7.666

82. Nothing New (feat. Phoebe Bridgers) - 7.673

81. So High School - 7.691

80. But Daddy I Love Him - 7.722

79. The Black Dog - 7.753

78. Forever Winter - 7.790

77. Forever & Always - 7.798

76. Look What You Made Me Do - 7.801

75. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince - 7.8021

74. loml - 7.8025

73. I Knew You Were Trouble - 7.803

72. the lakes - 7.804

71. All You Had to Do Was Stay - 7.809

70. Lavender Haze - 7.846

69. The Great War - 7.853

68. Hits Different - 7.854

67. Better Than Revenge - 7.883

66. Lover - 7.898

65. The Prophecy - 7.906

64. marjorie - 7.920

63. Last Kiss - 7.930

62. evermore (feat. Bon Iver) - 7.93

61. the last great american dynasty - 7.966

60. Dancing with Our Hands Tied - 7.978

59. Better Man - 7.985

58. The Story of Us - 7.987

57. The Way I Loved You - 8.003

56. gold rush - 8.019

55. Is It Over Now? - 8.037

54. Death by a Thousand Cuts - 8.066

53. Our Song - 8.068

Not even top 50

real-housewives-housewives.gif

2 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

All of the songs from Debut have been eliminated. 

Our Song narrowly misses the top 50.

SHAMEFUL

d4f2a7p-85efaeb3-f282-4344-a83a-8492f2d8

52. Haunted

Saviours (11s): NewStanner, Top Dash, PoisonedIvy, heckinglovato, Bussea, brokee, RihannaLoverrr, Prismee, badidearight

Stans (10s): Kyle-x, TaylenaStan, AbeHicks, reputation1989, gagacasanova, Solaria, KillingYourCareer, Starchild, PaloSanto, Theluckyone, itsjem, Hurem, folkloreking, Mr. Duff, halcyonday, Mezik, Miles., Mocha, fridayteenage, LovaticSwiftie, roso, creativity, paulyyyozd, Klein, Heldenzeit, SleepingTigers, Diarrhoea, My Tears Ricochet, sparrowblue, blown away, AdrianNicki, pavi, Taylor fanboy, Bartender, Don, K$Ellie

Admirers (9s): idkwiam, burninredhot, FolkLover1989, MidnightsAtPeace, jacobhalkohit, wastedpotential, Sad Beautiful Tragic, Holy Ground, TheArgonaut, Clauss, Kyungsoowift, LastKiss, Bindi, Støned, Forever Winter, The Music Industry, NEX, Namigo, llikeh, Soobin, Vespertine, chosensparkles, D-@-N, Enrique523, AshleyLovescats887, Gorjesspazze9, PerfectSacrifice, liam13, modern thing, Dear Reader, Flames2Embers, Blood Magic, Sanguine

Haters (1s): a_d_22, jacklovesyou1

Saboteurs (0s): Lorenzo22

Comments

NewStanner

11 - "Sh*ts on Enchanted."

RihannaLoverrr

11 - "My favourite TS song ever. I went to the Friday Eras show in Edinburgh when my friend who went on Sunday text me "OMFG" that was the moment I knew.mp3 she never forgave my hater era. Karma indeed."

sparrowblue

11 - "Always loved this. The drums and violins are probably my favorite thing. and the live tour version elevated it."

Bussea

11 - "This is the song that people act like Enchanted is. No I will not argue!"

KillingYourCareer

10 - "Taylor's most dramatic song. I like to imagine her performing it in an old castle in England surrounded by possessed violin players."

pavi

10 - "Sooo, when's that rock album coming?"

Miles.

10 - "So close to being one of my 11s.  Best song on this phenomenal album."

sparrowblue

10 - "Always loved this. The drums and violins are probably my favorite thing. And the live tour version elevated it."

blown away

10 - "One of the hidden gems on Speak Now. The production and delivery of the vocals is rather haunting."

Starchild

10 - "The best song on here (and that's saying something) idc idc."

wastedpotential

9.5 - "I'd say this is quite possibly the only Lord hymn where the lyrics underperform relative to the melody and production. This is a rather generically written hymn (especially given the album it's on), but the guitars are so good I don't even care or notice and just want to bask in their glory as much as I can. I listen to this and my mind turns off and I just float around on the guitars and see swirls of pretty colors as my rate of neuron firing diminishes to basically zero. There's nothing to say, there's nothing to think about, just sit back and enjoy. The high notes, oh She and Heaven were in direct communication during the belts in the last quarter of the song. Most people just wouldn't understand it, and I feel sorry for them. She was communing with deities at a level far far above their heads... it's awe-inspiring. The power that Hauntedsus has, the intelligence that Hauntedsus has, the clearance that Hauntedsus has, the access that Hauntedsus has, the influence that Hauntedsus has, the profile that Hauntedsus has, the international implica-"

Flames2Embers

9 - "My emo self reappears every time this comes on."

AshleyLovescats887

9 - "grew on me a lot"

Achilles.

8 - "Simply epic; she should make more songs with orchestras."

Where are you now?

6 - "I've tried & tried with this one, sorry. So overly dramatic."

Rev8

2 - "I been hearing hints of Evanescence till now, but this just proves she been listening it at the time. :skull:"

Lorenzo22

0 - "Her vocals on the TV are cute ig."

Spoiler

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

66. Lover - 7.898

65. The Prophecy - 7.906

64. marjorie - 7.920

63. Last Kiss - 7.930

59. Better Man - 7.985

56. gold rush - 8.019

53. Our Song - 8.068

52. Haunted - 8.102

The site crashed for me 

and not me losing two 10s in that time oh I'm in the trenches 

• Haha 1

ONE final reveal. (Thank god cause the servers fu***ing suck)

A song from Midnights.

• Thanks 1

ENOUGH

1 hour ago, Forever Winter said:

ab67616d0000b27333b8541201f1ef38941024be

62. evermore (feat. Bon Iver)

Saviours (11s): Nein, Axolotl, Riverbank, Live To Tell, SoSickOfThatSOL

Stans (10s): TaylenaStan, Ampersand13, Gorjesspazze9, Ms. Togekiss, Cruel Summer, Bosque, Blood Magic, Taylor fanboy, PoisonedIvy, The Music Industry, sparrowblue, Bartender, Lorenzo22, Teen Spirit, sparrowblue, Kyle-x, Flames2Embers, Klein, FolkLover1989, TheArgonaut, Dear Reader, BOAZ, Holy Ground, burninredhot, Prismee, wastedpotential, vinicius, AbeHicks, iamanearthling, Enrique523, badiearight, freakum., Tusk, a_d_22, MidnightsAtPeace, NordicGuy, PaloSanto

Admirers (9s): Starchild, Strawberry Bubble, chosensparkles, Vespertine, folkloreking, Theluckyone, Where are you now?, DevilsRollTheDice, idkwiam, Flower, roso, Lazuli, PerfectSacrifice, greento, Michael196, Bindi, Safe&Sound, 1989, LoveInStereo, AshleyLovescats887, Supernatural, twoheadlightshine, Bussea, fab, Diarrhoea, pavi, Don, StonedSoulPicnic

Saboteurs (0s): NewStanner

Comments

Nein

11 - "This is by far a career highlight. This song deserved SOTY. This song really captured what the light after depression feels like. I love her so much for this. Also biased because this was my surprise song. Hehe."

The Music Industry

10 - "Gray November, I've been down since July... :cries: What a PERFECT song. It's pure magic. The synergy between Taylor and Justin creates a spellbinding atmosphere that's both ethereal and profound. Everytime they collaborate, I'm left wanting more. At this point we need a joint album I fear. :bird:"

wastedpotential

10 - "heavenmore is a wintry album in my mind, I think of snowfalls and dead trees and a quiet, cold, and unforgiving world, and I think this is the song that feels the most that way (which is probably a good thing for obvious reasons). I'd also like to highlight the lyric video as another reason for why I've made that connection. I want to be annoying again and tell another personal anecdote about something I associate with this book (and especially this hymn), which is a trip to Sweden I took just after new years this year to visit one of my best friends from university in the relatively small town wayyyyyyyy up north where she lives (a place where the winter temperature gets down to -40 (which, fun science fact of the day, is the point in which Fahrenheit and Celsius are the same, but is also, and probably more importantly reeeeally ******* cold) and stays there). There was snowfall up to my waist, and all the trees and houses and scenery was absolutely COVERED with the stuff, and it was blowing around in the wind all the time, and it was basically the definition of a winter wonderland (except also with the harsh reality that winter is ******* terrible). I didn't say anything about it at the time because I didn't want to be a complete psycho and tell my friend "hey, in my head you live inside a Taylor Swift album", but that's exactly what it was like. I listened to the album like five times every day I was there, and now they're totally fused together in my mind, but most especially this track, because it's the wintriest of them all."

greento

9.5 - "The acoustic version on the Eras Tour is on another level."

Where are you now?

9.1 - "Adore the chilliness this song brings as well as the feeling of resolution toward the end. Taylor with Justin on background vocals in the last minute of the song is bone chilling."

Starchild

9 - "Oh another hymn."

blown away

8.6 - "Beautifully sung and love the instrumentation. The change in tempo wasn't needed though, ruined the vibe of the song a little bit."

SLUTTVFTV

8.3 - "exile is better, but great closer to the main album."

Achilles.

8 - "I've never really been a big fan of the way Bon Iver comes in on this one but gods it's just such a good song."

MusicLoverDude

6 - "Not as good as exile."

KillingYourCareer

2.5 - "This would be a solid 7 if it wasn't for Bon Iver's falsetto. When I heard him for the first time I burst out laughing, his contribution is such a jumpscare!"

NewStanner

0 - "Oh god, why the hell does Bon Iver sound like that? I already didn't like him on exile, but this is on another level of awfulness. 🤮"

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

66. Lover - 7.898

65. The Prophecy - 7.906

64. marjorie - 7.920

63. Last Kiss - 7.930

62. evermore (feat. Bon Iver) - 7.932

I love this song so much :( 

48 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

FUzTbCOaQAArknr.jpg

58. The Story of Us

Saviours (11s): None

Stans (10s): Kyungsoowift, Forever Winter, TaylenaStan, Bussea, wastedpotential, AbeHicks, Enrique523, badidearight, gagacasanova, Life Savers, KillingYourCareer, Namigo, a_d_22, Live To Tell, 1989, PaloSanto, Støned LovaticSwiftie, BOAZ, Hooker Barbie, twoheadlightshine, fab, SleepingTigers, Kyle-x, sparrowblue, blown away, Bartender, Don, K$Ellie, SoSickOfThatSOL, Top Dash

Admirers (9s): FolkLover1989, Soobin, PerfectSacrifice, LVP, idkwiam, Theluckyone, Miles., modern thing, RihannaLoverrr, holyground13, Sanguine, Michael196, Bindi, wehavetostan, beagle, PoisonedIvy, MidnightsAtPeace, skizzo, folkloreking, D-@-N, AshleyLovescats887, frankvert, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, Nein, makeawish, brokee, Swirl900, My Tears Ricochet, chiliam, pavi

Haters (1s): Taylor fanboy

Comments

kyungsoowift

10 - "I don't want to hear any of yall wanting a TS Rock Album if you rate this song below than 9."

10 - "This song is so underrated, I'll forever be a stan. How did J*hn M*yer get such a perfect song?"

Life Savers

10 - "Underrated classic."

Bussea

10 - "Y'all will NEVER make me hate this song!"

blown away

10 - "Love the lyrics, the production fits the story really well."

wastedpotential

10 - "This is the flop single that disappoints me the most. We as the GeePee and as the TayLovers and TayDisciples REALLY dropped the ball and let Her down with this flop. The perfection of the way She weaves the book and story references into the lyrics and the literal transition announcements are so very well done. The chorus is scream-along in the car tier. There are so many millions of minivan-driving soccer-moms who never got to have a moment to this song because they don't know of its existence, and I think that's a very sad thing for them. How many of them could've been able to assuage their sorrows with some commiseration from Lord and "you held your pride like you should've held me" if they heard it on their local pop station's power rotation. Then there's the blessed video, which I'd say is in my top 10 Lord videos because I'm a basic sucker and live for a dark academia aesthetic moment. I need y'all to go watch it right now, because it literally gets less than ten thousand views every day. The guy is hot, Lord is hot, the library is pretty, and the music is good, so you have literally no reason to not go watch it right now.

LVP

9.9 - "Don't know why but I love this song."

RihannaLoverrr

9.5 - "An absolute banger, I love these types of songs from her."

Nein

9 - "NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!! For reals one of her best."

pavi

9 - "WE LOVE ELECTRIC GUITAR TAYLOR!"

Rev8

8 - "She went back to Hannah Montana with this one."

Where are you now?

8 - "This song is such a jam and has grown on me exponentially over time."

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

66. Lover - 7.898

65. The Prophecy - 7.906

64. marjorie - 7.920

63. Last Kiss - 7.930

59. Better Man - 7.985

40 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

gettyimages-83261078-1557926564.jpg

57. The Way I Loved You

Saviours (11s): My Tears Ricochet, Mezik

Stans (10s): Forever Winter, RihannaLoverrr, Klein, Dear Reader, FolkLover1989, Cruel Summer, 1989, Kyungsoowift, Kyle-x, Holy Ground, fridayteenage, Prismee, AbeHicks, folkloreking, itsjem, THeluckyone, Tusk, llikeh, sanzo, DevilsRollTheDice, Miles., liam13, burninredhot, Ger.vaz, LovaticSwiftie, twoheadlightshine, Bartender, Blood Magic, Don, SoSickOfThatSOL, Teen Spirit

Admirers (9s): NewStanner, Ms. Togekiss, enchanted0, yourfaveisaflop, byzantium, paulyyyozd, BOAZ, makeawish, TaylenaStan, Losing my ground, PerfectSacrifice, iamanearthling, D-@-N, MidnightsAtPeace, Live To Tell, Lorenzo22, The Music Industry, PoisonedIvy, Michael196, idkwiam, Støned, wastedpotential, LastKiss, jacklovesyou1, Avrileon

Haters (1s): GuyNextDoor

Comments

My Tears Ricochet

11 - "I never really cared about this song until the re-recordings. But now, with her more polished voice, it feels like this song has been elevated to something else! I can't help but scream at the top of my lungs every time this anthem comes on shuffle."

Forever Winter

10 - "THEE best song on Fearless. All other answers are incorrect. I'm glad it went viral after The Summer I Turned Pretty."

10 - "One of the first fan-favorites that never got its due."

Miles.

10 - "Best song on the album."

wastedpotential

9.3 - "And the winner of THE MOST IMPROVED NEW TESTAMENT RELEASE GOES IS… THE WAY JESUS LOVES YOU! You don't even have to take my word for it, just look at those streaming numbers and weep! I haven't made this song my personality like some of y'all, but I really do understand why this moves you so deeply. This should've been an Eras Setlist Staple, and I think that the fact that it wasn't proves that Lord doesn't truly understand us like She thinks She does."

Where are you now?

8.8 - "Stunning little Fearless highlight. Majorly elevated by the re-record imo."

Peroxide

8.3 - "Despite being cowritten with a Trumper (eww) you can't deny this is an excellent song."

Lazuli

8.2 - "Another amazing glowup... like someone once said, Whitney Houston really possessed her in the studio here."

greento

6.7 - "Kinda overrated in my opinion but still a classic Taylor song."

blown away

4.5 - "The chorus is the highlight of this one. A shame the verses are very weak."

reputation1989

4 - "In contention for her most overrated song."

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

66. Lover - 7.898

65. The Prophecy - 7.906

64. marjorie - 7.920

63. Last Kiss - 7.930

59. Better Man - 7.985

33 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

gold_rush___taylor_swift_fanmade_cover_a

56. gold rush

Bosque

11 - "The melody, the lyrics, the turns of phrase, her vocals and rhythm, everything about this song is perfect."

By the Water

10 - "This doesn't get talked about enough for my liking."

Starchild

10 - "This song is about Matty isn't it?....the gold thrown in to say its about Joe I-"

wastedpotential

10 - "I didn't give this my 11, because I don't think this is the best hymn on the Book. However, and I don't think this is a super common opinion, this is my favorite hymn on the Book. There's something magnetizing about the construction of the song, the way Her vocals are layered over the instrumental (and how that instrumental shifts all over the place, from a bit of a march to something with a real locomotive energy underneath to then fade out and then sparkle back). I'm drawn in, again and again, by little flourishes of strings or choirs of Lord harmonies buried in the mix. Of course, I'm drawn in by the lyrics (this is a Lord song, afterall), so I'd like to highlight "contrarian wit" (this is another song where I think the clean version is superior), and of course "my mind turns your life into folklore" (which I found so compelling as to make it my signature for well over a year. Though I'm over it now (I have better candidate in mind), there was a period of time when I was seriously considering changing my name to Gold Rush. Anyway, all that's to say this is my favorite of Her songs from my favorite of Her albums, and I know it's gonna be the sacrificial lamb for some of y'all's scores, so I'll be thrilled if this makes it through to the second day..."

SLUTTVFTV

9 - "The song literally sounds like liquid gold, I can't explain it. It's so shiny and beautiful, Jack really ate."

Where are you now?

9 - "Such palpable and stunning lyrics. One of the things I've always loved is how not obvious sound wise the chorus is following the verse, like she goes to an unanticipated note/new melody."

Achilles.

9 - "The day-old tea in this song is the clouds in Carly Simon's coffee."

blown away

5.3 - "It's alright."

Nein

4 - "It got boring after 4 years."

Comments

Saviours (11s): Bosque

Stans (10s): NordicGuy, pinkbowvintage, Peroxide, Arrows, Tusk, folkloreking, gagacasanova, Vespertine, reputation1989, Enrique523, AshleyLovescats887, vinicius, wastedpotential, Prismee, Holy Ground, creativity., Klein, Clauss, Hooker Barbie, twoheadlightsshine, Kyle-x, sparrowblue, AdrianNicki, Bartender, Blood Magic, Top Dash, By the Water, Bindi, StonedSoulPicnic, Starchild, Teen Spirit

Admirers (9s): Taylor fanboy, greento, Michael196, Forever Winter, Namigo, Velvet Night, idkwiam, SoSickOfThatSOL, djcalpal, terrorblade, Yog, greeneyedsoul, The Music Industry, TheArgonaut, PoisonedIvy, halcyonday, iamanearthling, jacobhalkohit, Tedwards, tjspy, Mezik, SLUTTVFTV, burninredhot, fridayteenage, RihannaLoverrr, BOAZ, Flames2Embers, Where are you now?, enchanted0, Don, K$Ellie, Achilles.

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

66. Lover - 7.898

65. The Prophecy - 7.906

64. marjorie - 7.920

63. Last Kiss - 7.930

59. Better Man - 7.985

56. gold rush - 8.019

21 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

what-do-you-think-about-the-lover-photos

54. Death by a Thousand Cuts

Saviours (11s): Heldenzeit, Diarrhoea, skizzo, Live To Tell, BOAZ

Stans (10s): 1989, sanzo, PaloSanto, Namigo, 305, Riverbank, folkloreking, Vespertine, freakum., Enrique523, Mr. Duff, iamanearthling, PerfectSacrifice, frankvert, Ampersand13, wastedpotential, Prismee, Great Username, LVP, liam13, Sad Beautiful Tragic, burninredhot, americanlife Ger.vaz, fridayteenage, Holy Ground, RihannaLoverrr, Dear Reader, Strawberry Bubble, Klein, Hooker Barbie, fab, SleepingTigers, My Tears Ricochet, Kyle-x, K$Ellie, Lazuli, TMRA, SoSickOfThatSOL, Top Dash, Cruel Summer, Michael196, NewStanner, wehavetostan

Admirers (9s): The Music Industry, Støned, TheArgonaut, pinkbowvintage, Avrileon, itsjem, gagacasanova, Tedwards, PoisonedIvy, Flower, TaylenaStan, Peroxide, MidnightsAtPeace, KillingYourCareer, Arrows, D-@-N, badidearight, AshleyLovescats887, Gorjesspazze9, AbeHicks, Schami66, SLUTTVFTV, Quicksand, Safe&Sound, enchanted0, chiliam, Bartender, Don, Bosque, LoveInStereo, Ms. Togekiss

Haters (1s): By the Water, Miles.

Saboteurs (0s): FolkLover1989, Bindi

Comments

wastedpotential

10 - "There's a reason She trotted this one out with Getaway Car during the ILOVEJACK Eras medley. It was definitely just another album track at one point, but over the years (and while my attention has been elsewhere), this has become a fanbase cult classic, and for good reason. The gentle guitar strums contrasted with the manic piano and gthe shuffled drum patterns, this is how to do dynamism properly. Lyrically I could point to the bridge, but y'all already know. I'd highlight the movie tie-in, but I think I'd feel obligated to write about Lizzo and I really don't want to do that. Anyway, I love this song, I know Taylor loves this song, and I hope you do too!"

10 - "My favorite song on Lover. The bridge is a masterpiece."

gagacasanova

9.5 - "The GOD tier bridge *chef's kiss*."

AbeHicks

9 - "The intro is so gorgeous. That's literally what I imagine sirens sound like."

SLUTTVFTV

9 - "MY HEART MY HIPS MY BODY MY LOVE!!!!!!!!"

kyungsoowift

8.5 - "The production still overwhelms me but the acoustic is more than welcome."

Achilles.

8 - "Good song but not much going for it beyond its bridge."

Starchild

8 -  "It stings so good."

Where are you now?

8 - "I still can't sing that bridge."

Forever Winter

7 - "One of her most overrated songs, by her and by the fandom."

pavi

4 - "How does everybody love this one? it does NOTHING to me."

blown away

2.1 - "For such an intriguing title it's rather uninteresting."

By the Water

1 - "Bad song. Never got the appeal."

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

66. Lover - 7.898

65. The Prophecy - 7.906

64. marjorie - 7.920

63. Last Kiss - 7.930

59. Better Man - 7.985

56. gold rush - 8.019

I see the servers are trying to keep me OUT this site for the sake of my sanity 

This site is so unusable I hate it here . m p 3 

4 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

52. Haunted

Saviours (11s): NewStanner, Top Dash, PoisonedIvy, heckinglovato, Bussea, brokee, RihannaLoverrr, Prismee, badidearight

Stans (10s): Kyle-x, TaylenaStan, AbeHicks, reputation1989, gagacasanova, Solaria, KillingYourCareer, Starchild, PaloSanto, Theluckyone, itsjem, Hurem, folkloreking, Mr. Duff, halcyonday, Mezik, Miles., Mocha, fridayteenage, LovaticSwiftie, roso, creativity, paulyyyozd, Klein, Heldenzeit, SleepingTigers, Diarrhoea, My Tears Ricochet, sparrowblue, blown away, AdrianNicki, pavi, Taylor fanboy, Bartender, Don, K$Ellie

Admirers (9s): idkwiam, burninredhot, FolkLover1989, MidnightsAtPeace, jacobhalkohit, wastedpotential, Sad Beautiful Tragic, Holy Ground, TheArgonaut, Clauss, Kyungsoowift, LastKiss, Bindi, Støned, Forever Winter, The Music Industry, NEX, Namigo, llikeh, Soobin, Vespertine, chosensparkles, D-@-N, Enrique523, AshleyLovescats887, Gorjesspazze9, PerfectSacrifice, liam13, modern thing, Dear Reader, Flames2Embers, Blood Magic, Sanguine

Comments

NewStanner

RihannaLoverrr

11 - "My favourite TS song ever. I went to the Friday Eras show in Edinburgh when my friend who went on Sunday text me "OMFG" that was the moment I knew.mp3 she never forgave my hater era. Karma indeed."

sparrowblue

11 - "Always loved this. The drums and violins are probably my favorite thing. and the live tour version elevated it."

Bussea

KillingYourCareer

10 - "Taylor's most dramatic song. I like to imagine her performing it in an old castle in England surrounded by possessed violin players."

pavi

Miles.

sparrowblue

10 - "Always loved this. The drums and violins are probably my favorite thing. And the live tour version elevated it."

blown away

10 - "One of the hidden gems on Speak Now. The production and delivery of the vocals is rather haunting."

Starchild

wastedpotential

9.5 - "I'd say this is quite possibly the only Lord hymn where the lyrics underperform relative to the melody and production. This is a rather generically written hymn (especially given the album it's on), but the guitars are so good I don't even care or notice and just want to bask in their glory as much as I can. I listen to this and my mind turns off and I just float around on the guitars and see swirls of pretty colors as my rate of neuron firing diminishes to basically zero. There's nothing to say, there's nothing to think about, just sit back and enjoy. The high notes, oh She and Heaven were in direct communication during the belts in the last quarter of the song. Most people just wouldn't understand it, and I feel sorry for them. She was communing with deities at a level far far above their heads... it's awe-inspiring. The power that Hauntedsus has, the intelligence that Hauntedsus has, the clearance that Hauntedsus has, the access that Hauntedsus has, the influence that Hauntedsus has, the profile that Hauntedsus has, the international implica-"

Flames2Embers

AshleyLovescats887

9 - "grew on me a lot"

Achilles.

Where are you now?

Rev8

2 - "I been hearing hints of Evanescence till now, but this just proves she been listening it at the time. :skull:"

Lorenzo22

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

66. Lover - 7.898

65. The Prophecy - 7.906

64. marjorie - 7.920

63. Last Kiss - 7.930

59. Better Man - 7.985

56. gold rush - 8.019

53. Our Song - 8.068

52. Haunted - 8.102

What the hell... I thought the top 40 for this was on lock :suburban: @Lorenzo22 When I catch you...

• Like 1

Our Song deserved top 50 :'(

Haunted deserved bottom 50

• Like 1

I LEAVE FOR AN HOUR AND YALL ELIMINATED DWOHT AND BETTER MAN BOTH OUT????????? ARE YOU FOR REAL?????????????

spacer.png

Just now, 4Real said:

ATRL mods, where are you, when we need y'all to ban users for bad taste? :ryan3:

Like I literally cannot imagine ANYONE having anything against Haunted. It's by far her best country song and flawless from start to finish :deadbanana4: Much better than Enchanted, which has:

- amazing verses

- great lyrics

- ...and then an underwhelming chorus :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

FrhdYQhXoAA8rnF.jpg

51. Midnight Rain

Saviours (11s): Theluckyone, Uncatena

Stans (10s): AbeHicks, FolkLover1989, Swirl900, Holy Ground, Ampersand13, reputation1989, freakum., Dear Reader, Strawberry Bubble, Lorenzo22, heckinglovato, Starchild, LoveInStereo, Bosque, K$Ellie, Don, Bartender, chiliam, sparrowblue, Kyle-x, My Tears Ricochet, SleepingTigers, Heldenzeit, LovaticSwiftie, fridayteenage, Ger.vaz, Terylee, halcyonday, AshleyLovescats887, badidearight, folkloreking, llikeh, sanzo, Solaria, NordicGuy, greento, MusicLoverDude

Admirers (9s): MidnightsAtPeace, djcalpal, terrorblade, 1989, skizzo, Venice B, Kyungsoowift, Ms. Togekiss, PerfectSacrifice, Flower, Top Dash, The Music Industry, NEX, Live To Tell, Arrows, Life Savers, gagacasanova, Enrique523, Mr. Duff, Gorjesspazze9, Great Username, Miles., burninredhot, Supernatural, Nein, TheArgonaut, Bussea, Flames2Embers, byzantium, Where are you now?, enchanted0, Sanguine

Haters (1s): Teen Spirit

Comments

greento

10 - "I actually think the weird vocal effects on this work well. The best on Midnights."

Starchild

10 - "jumpscare when you hear it for the first time: "RAIN! hewantedthatcomfortableiwantedthat PAIN!"

9.5 - "My play count for this song is abnormally high, and I can only conclude that it's because the song contains cr*ck."

Where are you now?

9 - "Such a viiibe. Almost prefer the choruses with the distorted vocals."

wastedpotential

8.7 - "This contains some of my favorite vocal disortions on a Lord song (and given how this has been received, I have to think y'all agree). This song is just... really interesting to listen to, in a way that you can't really say for most other songs. There's NOTHING in Her discography that sounds like this. However, this is one of a dozen songs about poor Drew Dunlap, will She ever leave him alone? I know there was that flash of 'can I get him to cheat on his wife with Me' through Lord's mind right as Her relationship with Hobo ended and as she revisited all of Her old flames in Her dreams, but that man has a family and I'm glad She didn't wreck their home, though I often endorse such behavior. I still wish this had a final chorus, though."

blown away

8.6 - "Very interesting song, at first it sounds a bit jarring but after a few listens it gets better."

Forever Winter

8.3 - "Divisive upon release, but the distorted parts scratch the right parts of my brain. Great song."

SLUTTVFTV

7.2 - "This is where the album starts tanking. I just hate the distorted voice on the song, even though the lyrics are sorta good."

Achilles.

7 - "I love the moodiness of this song but something about the verses just refuses to stick in my brain; struggle to remember then despite this being my most played track on the standard album."

Spoiler

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

66. Lover - 7.898

65. The Prophecy - 7.906

64. marjorie - 7.920

63. Last Kiss - 7.930

59. Better Man - 7.985

56. gold rush - 8.019

53. Our Song - 8.068

52. Haunted - 8.102

51. Midnight Rain - 8.121

5 minutes ago, 4Real said:

Our Song deserved top 50 :'(

had me in the first half ngl

Part 5 Reveal Results

Spoiler

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

66. Lover - 7.898

65. The Prophecy - 7.906

64. marjorie - 7.920

63. Last Kiss - 7.930

59. Better Man - 7.985

56. gold rush - 8.019

53. Our Song - 8.068

52. Haunted - 8.102

3 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

Part 5 Reveal Results

Hide contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

66. Lover - 7.898

65. The Prophecy - 7.906

64. marjorie - 7.920

63. Last Kiss - 7.930

59. Better Man - 7.985

56. gold rush - 8.019

53. Our Song - 8.068

52. Haunted - 8.102

all divas :wanda:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

except for 51 :rip:

question: what does one have to smoke to **** with Baboon? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

52. Haunted

Comments

NewStanner

RihannaLoverrr

sparrowblue

Bussea

KillingYourCareer

pavi

Miles.

sparrowblue

blown away

Starchild

wastedpotential

Flames2Embers

AshleyLovescats887

9 - "grew on me a lot"

Achilles.

Where are you now?

Rev8

Lorenzo22

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

66. Lover - 7.898

65. The Prophecy - 7.906

64. marjorie - 7.920

63. Last Kiss - 7.930

59. Better Man - 7.985

56. gold rush - 8.019

53. Our Song - 8.068

52. Haunted - 8.102

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

spacer.pngspacer.png

Wellp with Haunted I've lost my 2nd 11 

Also sorry Debut. With the loss of Our Song, we failed you

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

86. Teardrops on My Guitar

Saviours (11s): My Tears Ricochet, KillingYourCareer

@My Tears Ricochet :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.