The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Daylight is too high. Goodbye!

Daylight was rightfully shoved out a long time ago ddddd

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

ab67616d0000b27333b8541201f1ef38941024be

62. evermore (feat. Bon Iver)

Saviours (11s): Nein, Axolotl, Riverbank, Live To Tell, SoSickOfThatSOL

Stans (10s): TaylenaStan, Ampersand13, Gorjesspazze9, Ms. Togekiss, Cruel Summer, Bosque, Blood Magic, Taylor fanboy, PoisonedIvy, The Music Industry, sparrowblue, Bartender, Lorenzo22, Teen Spirit, sparrowblue, Kyle-x, Flames2Embers, Klein, FolkLover1989, TheArgonaut, Dear Reader, BOAZ, Holy Ground, burninredhot, Prismee, wastedpotential, vinicius, AbeHicks, iamanearthling, Enrique523, badiearight, freakum., Tusk, a_d_22, MidnightsAtPeace, NordicGuy, PaloSanto

Admirers (9s): Starchild, Strawberry Bubble, chosensparkles, Vespertine, folkloreking, Theluckyone, Where are you now?, DevilsRollTheDice, idkwiam, Flower, roso, Lazuli, PerfectSacrifice, greento, Michael196, Bindi, Safe&Sound, 1989, LoveInStereo, AshleyLovescats887, Supernatural, twoheadlightshine, Bussea, fab, Diarrhoea, pavi, Don, StonedSoulPicnic

Haters (1s): None

Saboteurs (0s): NewStanner

Comments

Nein

11 - "This is by far a career highlight. This song deserved SOTY. This song really captured what the light after depression feels like. I love her so much for this. Also biased because this was my surprise song. Hehe."

The Music Industry

10 - "Gray November, I've been down since July... :cries: What a PERFECT song. It's pure magic. The synergy between Taylor and Justin creates a spellbinding atmosphere that's both ethereal and profound. Everytime they collaborate, I'm left wanting more. At this point we need a joint album I fear. :bird:"

wastedpotential

10 - "heavenmore is a wintry album in my mind, I think of snowfalls and dead trees and a quiet, cold, and unforgiving world, and I think this is the song that feels the most that way (which is probably a good thing for obvious reasons). I'd also like to highlight the lyric video as another reason for why I've made that connection. I want to be annoying again and tell another personal anecdote about something I associate with this book (and especially this hymn), which is a trip to Sweden I took just after new years this year to visit one of my best friends from university in the relatively small town wayyyyyyyy up north where she lives (a place where the winter temperature gets down to -40 (which, fun science fact of the day, is the point in which Fahrenheit and Celsius are the same, but is also, and probably more importantly reeeeally ******* cold) and stays there). There was snowfall up to my waist, and all the trees and houses and scenery was absolutely COVERED with the stuff, and it was blowing around in the wind all the time, and it was basically the definition of a winter wonderland (except also with the harsh reality that winter is ******* terrible). I didn't say anything about it at the time because I didn't want to be a complete psycho and tell my friend "hey, in my head you live inside a Taylor Swift album", but that's exactly what it was like. I listened to the album like five times every day I was there, and now they're totally fused together in my mind, but most especially this track, because it's the wintriest of them all."

greento

9.5 - "The acoustic version on the Eras Tour is on another level."

Where are you now?

9.1 - "Adore the chilliness this song brings as well as the feeling of resolution toward the end. Taylor with Justin on background vocals in the last minute of the song is bone chilling."

Starchild

9 - "Oh another hymn."

blown away

8.6 - "Beautifully sung and love the instrumentation. The change in tempo wasn't needed though, ruined the vibe of the song a little bit."

SLUTTVFTV

8.3 - "exile is better, but great closer to the main album."

Achilles.

8 - "I've never really been a big fan of the way Bon Iver comes in on this one but gods it's just such a good song."

MusicLoverDude

6 - "Not as good as exile."

KillingYourCareer

2.5 - "This would be a solid 7 if it wasn't for Bon Iver's falsetto. When I heard him for the first time I burst out laughing, his contribution is such a jumpscare!"

NewStanner

0 - "Oh god, why the hell does Bon Iver sound like that? I already didn't like him on exile, but this is on another level of awfulness. 🤮"

Reveal, Part 5 Results (So Far)

Spoiler

90. Dress - 7.588

89. I Bet You Think About Me (feat. Chris Stapleton) - 7.595

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

86. Teardrops on My Guitar - 7.624

85. I Can See You - 7.632

84. False God - 7.640

83. invisible string - 7.666

82. Nothing New (feat. Phoebe Bridgers) - 7.673

81. So High School - 7.691

80. But Daddy I Love Him - 7.722

79. The Black Dog - 7.753

78. Forever Winter - 7.790

77. Forever & Always - 7.798

76. Look What You Made Me Do - 7.801

75. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince - 7.8021

74. loml - 7.8025

73. I Knew You Were Trouble - 7.803

72. the lakes - 7.804

71. All You Had to Do Was Stay - 7.809

70. Lavender Haze - 7.846

69. The Great War - 7.853

68. Hits Different - 7.854

67. Better Than Revenge - 7.883

66. Lover - 7.898

65. The Prophecy - 7.906

64. marjorie - 7.920

63. Last Kiss - 7.930

62. evermore (feat. Bon Iver) - 7.932

• Like 2

Just now, Klein said:

Yup, #69. :rip:

I remember nearly having an aneurysm upon seeing the results 

:gaycat6:

Just now, PoisonedIvy said:

Next rate I'm giving EVERYTHING on Lover, folklore, and 1989 a ZERO. 

7iWk.gif

evermore, TTPD, Midnights, Debut, Speak Now.. you all deserved better 

evermore is the other way around sweetie, we still have the title track, ivy, gold rush and cowboy like me to GO. I'll make sure to take care of it next time better too

957892978_ATRLAvi.thumb.gif.770e6f0e4a30

1 minute ago, TaylenaStan said:

Is the site DYING right now :deadbanana4:

Even ATRL couldn't handle the disgust of Last Kiss leaving

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

evermore is the other way around sweetie, we still have the title track,

That's where you're wrong. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

Stans (10s): TaylenaStan, Ampersand13, Gorjesspazze9, Ms. Togekiss, Cruel Summer, Bosque, Blood Magic, Taylor fanboy, PoisonedIvy, The Music Industry, sparrowblue, Bartender, Lorenzo22, Teen Spirit, sparrowblue, Kyle-x, Flames2Embers, Klein, FolkLover1989, TheArgonaut, Dear Reader, BOAZ, Holy Ground, burninredhot, Prismee, wastedpotential, vinicius, AbeHicks, iamanearthling, Enrique523, badiearight, freakum., Tusk, a_d_22, MidnightsAtPeace, NordicGuy, PaloSanto

Admirers (9s): Starchild, Strawberry Bubble, chosensparkles, Vespertine, folkloreking, Theluckyone, Where are you now?, DevilsRollTheDice, idkwiam, Flower, roso, Lazuli, PerfectSacrifice, greento, Michael196, Bindi, Safe&Sound, 1989, LoveInStereo, AshleyLovescats887, Supernatural, twoheadlightshine, Bussea, fab, Diarrhoea, pavi, Don, StonedSoulPicnic

Comments

Nein

11 - "This is by far a career highlight. This song deserved SOTY. This song really captured what the light after depression feels like. I love her so much for this. Also biased because this was my surprise song. Hehe."

The Music Industry

10 - "Gray November, I've been down since July... :cries: What a PERFECT song. It's pure magic. The synergy between Taylor and Justin creates a spellbinding atmosphere that's both ethereal and profound. Everytime they collaborate, I'm left wanting more. At this point we need a joint album I fear. :bird:"

wastedpotential

10 - "heavenmore is a wintry album in my mind, I think of snowfalls and dead trees and a quiet, cold, and unforgiving world, and I think this is the song that feels the most that way (which is probably a good thing for obvious reasons). I'd also like to highlight the lyric video as another reason for why I've made that connection. I want to be annoying again and tell another personal anecdote about something I associate with this book (and especially this hymn), which is a trip to Sweden I took just after new years this year to visit one of my best friends from university in the relatively small town wayyyyyyyy up north where she lives (a place where the winter temperature gets down to -40 (which, fun science fact of the day, is the point in which Fahrenheit and Celsius are the same, but is also, and probably more importantly reeeeally ******* cold) and stays there). There was snowfall up to my waist, and all the trees and houses and scenery was absolutely COVERED with the stuff, and it was blowing around in the wind all the time, and it was basically the definition of a winter wonderland (except also with the harsh reality that winter is ******* terrible). I didn't say anything about it at the time because I didn't want to be a complete psycho and tell my friend "hey, in my head you live inside a Taylor Swift album", but that's exactly what it was like. I listened to the album like five times every day I was there, and now they're totally fused together in my mind, but most especially this track, because it's the wintriest of them all."

greento

Where are you now?

9.1 - "Adore the chilliness this song brings as well as the feeling of resolution toward the end. Taylor with Justin on background vocals in the last minute of the song is bone chilling."

Starchild

9 - "Oh another hymn."

blown away

8.6 - "Beautifully sung and love the instrumentation. The change in tempo wasn't needed though, ruined the vibe of the song a little bit."

SLUTTVFTV

Achilles.

8 - "I've never really been a big fan of the way Bon Iver comes in on this one but gods it's just such a good song."

MusicLoverDude

KillingYourCareer

2.5 - "This would be a solid 7 if it wasn't for Bon Iver's falsetto. When I heard him for the first time I burst out laughing, his contribution is such a jumpscare!"

NewStanner

0 - "Oh god, why the hell does Bon Iver sound like that? I already didn't like him on exile, but this is on another level of awfulness. 🤮"

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

66. Lover - 7.898

65. The Prophecy - 7.906

64. marjorie - 7.920

63. Last Kiss - 7.930

2 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

evermore is the other way around sweetie, we still have the title track, ivy, gold rush and cowboy like me to GO. I'll make sure to take care of it next time better too

:suburban:

• Haha 3

Evermore out..

Just kill me now. I have nothing left to live for.

spacer.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

Comments

Nein

The Music Industry

wastedpotential

greento

Where are you now?

Starchild

9 - "Oh another hymn."

blown away

SLUTTVFTV

Achilles.

MusicLoverDude

KillingYourCareer

NewStanner

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

66. Lover - 7.898

65. The Prophecy - 7.906

64. marjorie - 7.920

63. Last Kiss - 7.930

Oh this deserves top 50 atleast but it will always stay a little underrated i fear
This clears exile btw :ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

real ones know that Evermore > Exile

• Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Worst song on the album, should've been out 100 positions ago at least

:ryan3:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Forever Winter said:

KillingYourCareer

NewStanner

@KillingYourCareer our minds

evermore could have been good, but unfortunately it's a victim of having the worst feature ever on her song, period. It FULLY ruins the song, to the point where it becomes unlistenable :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

Wait a second. 

Cowboy like me probably won't take its rightful place in the top 20 at this point with the way this is going (downhill).

spacer.png

taylor-swift-performs-22the-last-great-a

61. the last great american dynasty

Saviours (11s): modern thing, creativity., ellis-bell

Stans (10s): Solaria, 1989, NEX, a_d_22, Namigo, Arrows, itsjem, freakum., reputation1989, Enrique523, iamanearthling, AbeHicks, vinicius, Fitzswiftie, Prismee, Miles., NextBish90, burninredhot, fridayteenage, Strawberry Bubble, TheArgonaut, Klein, Hooker Barbie, Safe&Sound, SleepingTigers, Kyle-x, jacklovesyou1, Taylor fanboy, Bartender, K$Ellie, SoSickOfThatSOL, Bindi, Achilles., Teen Spirit

Admirers (9s): Where are you now?, Theluckyone, folkloreking, Top Dash, Forever Winter, Soobin, The Music Industry, Cruel Summer, roso, DevilsRollTheDice, MidnightsAtPeace, AshleyLovescats887, PerfectSacrifice, frankvert, Great Username, GuyNextDoor, americanlife, FolkLover1989, beagle, enchanted0, greeneyedsoul, Don

Haters (1s): KillingYourCareer, halcyonday

Saboteurs (0s): None

Comments

10 - "Top 3 on folklore; I feel like this gets so overlooked. Some of her best storytelling ever, and it just SOUNDS good."

Achilles.

10 - "Everything Taylor Swift ever did in her career was building up to writing 'and then it was bought by me.'"

Where are you now?

9.8 - "Best story she's ever told? The amount of detail and descriptive words she puts into her songs + the overall quality of the music/writing/production and her beautiful tone...I just feel bad for other fandoms sometimes."

SLUTTVFTV

8.5 - "Rebekah ATEness."

wastedpotential

8.3 - "Did anyone else massively fall out of love with this song? When faithlore first came out it was one of my favorites and I was streaming it several times a day on its own (alongside several times a day within the album), and now it's my second lowest rated song on the book and idgaf. Is it that the novelty wore off? Have I heard the story of Rebekah Harkness and her neighbor's dog too many times? Am I resentful of Lord's ownership of a beautiful coastal New England estate whereas I... don't? Is it the stuttery production that works some places but not here? Am I about to get flogged for this opinion? Yes to all probably, but I'll stick with my convictions. This is cute but not gorg, and on this album, you know gorgeous is gonna devour cute. This is an album that got nine 10s from me, so of course there's tough competition and someone has to lose, but August 2020 me would be SHOCKED to learn it was TLGAD."

blown away

8.3 - "Love this one."

kyungsoowift

8 - "Key lime green dog you will always be famous."

By the Water

7.5 - "This doesn't deserve the hate it gets. No way y'all stan mirrorbore but don't get this."

Starchild

3 - "It's objectively an amazing song both written and sound but I'm sorry it bores me to death."

Nein

2 - "I never liked this song. Boring storytelling in a song form. It is so bad."

Spoiler

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

66. Lover - 7.898

65. The Prophecy - 7.906

64. marjorie - 7.920

63. Last Kiss - 7.930

62. evermore (feat. Bon Iver)

61. the last great american dynasty

1 minute ago, TaylenaStan said:

This clears exile btw :ryan3:

Oh clock it :ryan3:

• Haha 1

Didn't y'all hear evermore from the eras tour ???

This site collapsing to save us from any further torture.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

i hate it here

:suburban:

1 minute ago, NewStanner said:

@KillingYourCareer our minds

evermore could have been good, but unfortunately it's a victim of having the worst feature ever on her song, period. It FULLY ruins the song, to the point where it becomes unlistenable :deadbanana4:

The bridge is the best part of the song :deadbanana:

I'm in mourning.

• Like 1

The Last Grating American Khia has aged unfortunately.

WE get it! You can buy a mansion. :zzz:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

taylor-swift-performs-22the-last-great-a

61. the last great american dynasty

Saviours (11s): modern thing, creativity., ellis-bell

Stans (10s): Solaria, 1989, NEX, a_d_22, Namigo, Arrows, itsjem, freakum., reputation1989, Enrique523, iamanearthling, AbeHicks, vinicius, Fitzswiftie, Prismee, Miles., NextBish90, burninredhot, fridayteenage, Strawberry Bubble, TheArgonaut, Klein, Hooker Barbie, Safe&Sound, SleepingTigers, Kyle-x, jacklovesyou1, Taylor fanboy, Bartender, K$Ellie, SoSickOfThatSOL, Bindi, Achilles., Teen Spirit

Admirers (9s): Where are you now?, Theluckyone, folkloreking, Top Dash, Forever Winter, Soobin, The Music Industry, Cruel Summer, roso, DevilsRollTheDice, MidnightsAtPeace, AshleyLovescats887, PerfectSacrifice, frankvert, Great Username, GuyNextDoor, americanlife, FolkLover1989, beagle, enchanted0, greeneyedsoul, Don

Haters (1s): KillingYourCareer, halcyonday

Saboteurs (0s): None

Comments

10 - "Top 3 on folklore; I feel like this gets so overlooked. Some of her best storytelling ever, and it just SOUNDS good."

Achilles.

10 - "Everything Taylor Swift ever did in her career was building up to writing 'and then it was bought by me.'"

Where are you now?

9.8 - "Best story she's ever told? The amount of detail and descriptive words she puts into her songs + the overall quality of the music/writing/production and her beautiful tone...I just feel bad for other fandoms sometimes."

SLUTTVFTV

8.5 - "Rebekah ATEness."

wastedpotential

8.3 - "Did anyone else massively fall out of love with this song? When faithlore first came out it was one of my favorites and I was streaming it several times a day on its own (alongside several times a day within the album), and now it's my second lowest rated song on the book and idgaf. Is it that the novelty wore off? Have I heard the story of Rebekah Harkness and her neighbor's dog too many times? Am I resentful of Lord's ownership of a beautiful coastal New England estate whereas I... don't? Is it the stuttery production that works some places but not here? Am I about to get flogged for this opinion? Yes to all probably, but I'll stick with my convictions. This is cute but not gorg, and on this album, you know gorgeous is gonna devour cute. This is an album that got nine 10s from me, so of course there's tough competition and someone has to lose, but August 2020 me would be SHOCKED to learn it was TLGAD."

blown away

8.3 - "Love this one."

kyungsoowift

8 - "Key lime green dog you will always be famous."

By the Water

7.5 - "This doesn't deserve the hate it gets. No way y'all stan mirrorbore but don't get this."

Starchild

3 - "It's objectively an amazing song both written and sound but I'm sorry it bores me to death."

Nein

2 - "I never liked this song. Boring storytelling in a song form. It is so bad."

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

66. Lover - 7.898

65. The Prophecy - 7.906

64. marjorie - 7.920

63. Last Kiss - 7.930

62. evermore (feat. Bon Iver)

61. the last great american dynasty

Should've been out earlier :giraffe:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.