The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

girl can we get ENCHANTED OUT! YALL NEED TO LET THAT CRUNCHY PANTY ASS SONG GO ISTG IF THAT OR FARTIGAN ARE IN THE TOP 10 IM PUNCHING @1989 IN THE FACE

EDIT: YOU TOO BIG NOSE @Forever Winter

Edited by Bussea
  • Haha 5

ab67616d0000b273e11a75a2f2ff39cec788a015

67. Better Than Revenge

Saviours (11s): AdrianNicki

Stans (10s): SLUTTVFTV, FolkLover1989, Solaria, Klein, 1989, NEX, Namigo, folkloreking, gagacasanova, freakum., reputation1989, Enrique523, halcyonday, AbeHicks, jacobhalkohit, Venice B, wastedpotential, Prismee, Miles., Nein, fridayteenage, makeawish, Strawberry Bubble, fab, Heldenzeit, Diarrhoea, Kyle-x, sparrowblue, Bartender, K$Ellie, Bosque

Admirers (9s): Taylor fanboy, chiliam, enchanted0, Blood Magic, PoisonedIvy, Bussea, Hooker Barbie, RihannaLoverrr, Holy Ground, Mocha, Supernatural, Great Username, Schami66, vinicius, PerfectSacrifice, iamanearthling, AshleyLovescats887, D-@-N, Hurem, LastKiss, 4Real, PaloSanto, Theluckyone, MidnightsAtPeace, NordicGuy, idkwiam, TaylenaStan, burninredhot, twoheadlightshine

Haters (1s): creativity.

Saboteurs (0s): Flower

Comments

10 - "The original mattress line will always be iconic."

makeawish

10 - "We stan a problematic banger."

Miles.

10 - "Misogynistic version ONLY.  The woke liberal snowflake version gets a ZERO!  He is NOT a flame to no damn flame.  MATTRESS LIVES MATTER!"

Nein

10 - "Not gonna lie, the changed lyric was amazing, I love how it goes."

AbeHicks

10 - "I'm so thankful this song exists."

sparrowblue

10 - "The mattress is a part of history."

wastedpotential

10 - "Mattress forever girls put your paws up! Normally I am absolutely one to disavow misogyny on any regular occasion, but not here. I really hope Lord changed the lyric of her own gracious volition, and not because any of you ******* baguette losers bullied her into feeling bad about calling a spade a spade, or rather, a who're a who're. I want to take this time to truly celebrate the evisceration of Camilla here. Was it misogynistic, and a territorial attack on the new girl of her third-ugliest ex with the second-worst personality? Yes. Did she deserve the whacking she got? Yes. Did the lyric change bother me? Yes, but the vast improvements to the adlibs more than made up for it. That said, I'm glad Lord only changed the most obviously egregious line, because there are several biting moments of well-deserved misogyny and cruelty that flew over the heads of some, and were thus spared from the McCarthyistic woke revolution lyric revisionism incidents of 2023 (y'all remember Speak Up Now nnn?). Anyway, I hope Camilla has been investing in botox, because frown lines can become significant and compounding problems for a youthful appearance as one enters their thirties and forties."

RihannaLoverrr

9 - "We love a problematic BOP."

AshleyLovescats887

9 - "gatekeep gaslight girlboss"

Bussea

9 - The slutshaming version > the SJW version. She was mad and had some **** she needed to say iktr."

blown away

8.5 - "Petty in a childish way, but I can't help but love it."

Forever Winter

8.5 - "Not a girl's girl version outsold. I wish she just kept the original lyric. No one with a working mind would've blamed her for keeping it."

greento

8.5 - "Contrary to most, I don't actually think the lyric change was a bad idea. It works well, and I can see why she would do it.

Lorenzo22

8.4 - "I can't lie that I don't scream a bit when this comes on."

Where are you now?

8.3 - "I love that "oooooh, you deserve it!" she sneaks into the beginning of the 3rd chorus."

Rev8

8 - "She took both Miley and Avril's fanbases with this one."

pinkbowvintage

8 - "Problematic bop! I do love the lyric change in the TV."

kyungsoowift

8 - "I still listen to the Slutshaming version on a daily basis."

Achilles.

8 - "I have always lived for how ruthless and brutally specific this is; maybe Taylor Swift should be sexist more often."

Starchild

8 - "My middle school anthem whew."

Safe&Sound

7.8 - "Her best song about revenge probably. Not even the changed lyric declines its excellence."

Edge of Glory

7.5 - "Docked half a point for censorship.....like why do we gaf taylor, you said how you really felt!!"

LVP

7 - "The slutshaming version."

Reveal, Part 5 Results (So Far)

Spoiler

90. Dress - 7.588

89. I Bet You Think About Me (feat. Chris Stapleton) - 7.595

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

86. Teardrops on My Guitar - 7.624

85. I Can See You - 7.632

84. False God - 7.640

83. invisible string - 7.666

82. Nothing New (feat. Phoebe Bridgers) - 7.673

81. So High School - 7.691

80. But Daddy I Love Him - 7.722

79. The Black Dog - 7.753

78. Forever Winter - 7.790

77. Forever & Always - 7.798

76. Look What You Made Me Do - 7.801

75. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince - 7.8021

74. loml - 7.8025

73. I Knew You Were Trouble - 7.803

72. the lakes - 7.804

71. All You Had to Do Was Stay - 7.809

70. Lavender Haze - 7.846

69. The Great War - 7.853

68. Hits Different - 7.854

67. Better Than Revenge - 7.883

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

These two are flying up to the top 20/30 (or at least let's pray for it). 

your lips to god's ears :giraffe:

• Like 1

Just now, Klein said:

We don't stan Katy Perry for a reason. 

Most of her singles are perfection too idk what's the point here

1 minute ago, Forever Winter said:

67. Better Than Revenge

Stans (10s): SLUTTVFTV, FolkLover1989, Solaria, Klein, 1989, NEX, Namigo, folkloreking, gagacasanova, freakum., reputation1989, Enrique523, halcyonday, AbeHicks, jacobhalkohit, Venice B, wastedpotential, Prismee, Miles., Nein, fridayteenage, makeawish, Strawberry Bubble, fab, Heldenzeit, Diarrhoea, Kyle-x, sparrowblue, Bartender, K$Ellie, Bosque

Admirers (9s): Taylor fanboy, chiliam, enchanted0, Blood Magic, PoisonedIvy, Bussea, Hooker Barbie, RihannaLoverrr, Holy Ground, Mocha, Supernatural, Great Username, Schami66, vinicius, PerfectSacrifice, iamanearthling, AshleyLovescats887, D-@-N, Hurem, LastKiss, 4Real, PaloSanto, Theluckyone, MidnightsAtPeace, NordicGuy, idkwiam, TaylenaStan, burninredhot, twoheadlightshine

Comments

makeawish

Miles.

10 - "Misogynistic version ONLY.  The woke liberal snowflake version gets a ZERO!  He is NOT a flame to no damn flame.  MATTRESS LIVES MATTER!"

Nein

AbeHicks

sparrowblue

wastedpotential

10 - "Mattress forever girls put your paws up! Normally I am absolutely one to disavow misogyny on any regular occasion, but not here. I really hope Lord changed the lyric of her own gracious volition, and not because any of you ******* baguette losers bullied her into feeling bad about calling a spade a spade, or rather, a who're a who're. I want to take this time to truly celebrate the evisceration of Camilla here. Was it misogynistic, and a territorial attack on the new girl of her third-ugliest ex with the second-worst personality? Yes. Did she deserve the whacking she got? Yes. Did the lyric change bother me? Yes, but the vast improvements to the adlibs more than made up for it. That said, I'm glad Lord only changed the most obviously egregious line, because there are several biting moments of well-deserved misogyny and cruelty that flew over the heads of some, and were thus spared from the McCarthyistic woke revolution lyric revisionism incidents of 2023 (y'all remember Speak Up Now nnn?). Anyway, I hope Camilla has been investing in botox, because frown lines can become significant and compounding problems for a youthful appearance as one enters their thirties and forties."

RihannaLoverrr

AshleyLovescats887

Bussea

9 - The slutshaming version > the SJW version. She was mad and had some **** she needed to say iktr."

blown away

Forever Winter

8.5 - "Not a girl's girl version outsold. I wish she just kept the original lyric. No one with a working mind would've blamed her for keeping it."

greento

8.5 - "Contrary to most, I don't actually think the lyric change was a bad idea. It works well, and I can see why she would do it.

Lorenzo22

Where are you now?

8.3 - "I love that "oooooh, you deserve it!" she sneaks into the beginning of the 3rd chorus."

Rev8

pinkbowvintage

kyungsoowift

Achilles.

8 - "I have always lived for how ruthless and brutally specific this is; maybe Taylor Swift should be sexist more often."

Starchild

Safe&Sound

7.8 - "Her best song about revenge probably. Not even the changed lyric declines its excellence."

Edge of Glory

7.5 - "Docked half a point for censorship.....like why do we gaf taylor, you said how you really felt!!"

LVP

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

A loss for slutshamers and misogynists everywhere 

stan-twitter-taylor-swift-fan-crying.gif

• Haha 3

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

80. But Daddy I Love Him

Saboteurs (0s): sparrowblue, Bindi, Quicksand

"Stay away from her"
The saboteurs
Protested too much

Dear Reader

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

67. Better Than Revenge

Comments

makeawish

Miles.

Nein

AbeHicks

sparrowblue

wastedpotential

RihannaLoverrr

AshleyLovescats887

Bussea

blown away

Forever Winter

greento

Lorenzo22

Where are you now?

Rev8

pinkbowvintage

kyungsoowift

Achilles.

Starchild

Safe&Sound

Edge of Glory

LVP

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

oh this is a great placement for Better Than Misogyny

:clap3:

Yall just too feminist for that

Edited by gagacasanova

67. Better Than Revenge

Comments

makeawish

Miles.

Nein

AbeHicks

sparrowblue

wastedpotential

RihannaLoverrr

AshleyLovescats887

Bussea

blown away

Forever Winter

greento

Lorenzo22

Where are you now?

Rev8

pinkbowvintage

kyungsoowift

Achilles.

Starchild

Safe&Sound

Edge of Glory

LVP

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

Her delivery is too good (not you TV)

Misogynist lost omfg 

Hits Different being top 70 is so random.  Like, I like it, it's fine, but above so many other iconic CLASSICS?  It's one of the few TS songs that feels like it could be sung by anyone.

100 spots too high.

Anyway, thank god GODroon survives (for now) :dancehall3:

A BRIEF moment of relief for many of you comes next... before more disappointment.

Small wins!

:suburban:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bussea said:

girl can we get ENCHANTED OUT! YALL NEED TO LET THAT CRUNCHY PANTY ASS SONG GO ISTG IF THAT OR FARTIGAN ARE IN THE TOP 10 IM PUNCHING @1989 IN THE FACE

EDIT: YOU TOO BIG NOSE @Forever Winter

Oh honey I got some bad news for you :suburban:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

Oh honey I got some bad news for you :suburban:

Bye By the Water (Beached Whale Version) I HATE YOU!!!!

I'm just getting punched left and right today... I can't take it.

Kinda shocked BTR made it this far?? Well deserved

IKYWT, my baby :heart2: Glad that it made it to the top 75 despite some TASTLESS haters of one of the best pop songs of all time :clap3:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

69. The Great War

Haters (1s): Diarrhoea

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

Your taste buds must be smothered in diarrhea to hate The Great War.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, NewStanner said:

IKYWT, my baby :heart2: Glad that it made it to the top 75 despite some TASTLESS haters of one of the best pop songs of all time :clap3:

Literally my favorite ts song :heart:

• Like 1

gettyimages-1474479288-651ae4755253e.jpg

66. Lover

Saviours (11s): Edge of Glory, Rev8, Bussea, 305, DevilsRollTheDice

Stans (10s): Avrileon, Hurem, gagacasanova, freakum., reputation1989, halcyonday, Namigo, iamanearthling, AbeHicks, vinicius, Støned, NextBish90, GuyNextDoor, Nein, fridayteenage, ONOPKA, Holy Ground, Catch22, BOAZ, FolkLover1989, Hooker Barbie, Quicksand, fab, Kyle-x, jacklovesyou1, Where are you now?, greeneyedsoul, blown away, Bartender, SoSickOfThatSOL, By the Water, LoveInStereo, heckinglovato

Admirers (9s): wehavetostan, Lorenzo22, wastedpotential, Michael196, Bindi, PaloSanto, Theluckyone, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, SLUTTVFTV, djcalpal, TheArgonaut, Ms. Togekiss, MidnightsAtPeace, PoisonedIvy, tb6591, greento, NEX, Live To Tell, sanzo, CamiloPg_, itsjem, Enrique523, Uncatena, PerfectSacrifice, Venice B, Feanor, Mezik, burninredhot, Supernatural, modern thing, Kyungsoowift, yourfaveisaflop, chiliam, Blood Magic, TMRA

Haters (1s): 1989, Prismee

Saboteurs (0s): Tusk, Cruel Summer

Comments

Bussea

11 - "And Shawn's version isn't bad either??? It's a 8 with him but this is probably my fav Taylor song I wanna get married to it. 😭"

Edge of Glory

11 - "I need to walk down the aisle to this...i also need a man. :sadchick:"

reputation1989

10 - "Thanks for the horrible reminder that titanic version exists, the original remains a classic though."

By the Water

10 - "I knew from the moment I first heard this song that it would be a classic. Talent always wins!"

AbeHicks

10 - "Using a fake ID in 2019 to see a DJ set centered around LOVER is still the best decision I've ever made. LOVER is forever!"

Where are you now?

10 - "I shouldn't have just read the words Shawn Mendes. And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you dear. Other pop girls WISH they knew how to write."

blown away

10 - "The lyrics are beautiful."

Lorenzo22

9.9 - "Kinda a 10 but i was not bumping loser's overall score."

wastedpotential

9.6 - "To start off, Titanic does not exist. Moving on, I love the way this is produced, it really is quite timeless, and I love the verses (even the January lyric that gets her flack) and the bridge. However. I HATE elements of the chorus here. "Can I go where you go"... yada yada is pleasant enough stock-standard guitar love ballad but that "you're my-my-my-my Lover" is absolutely nails on a chalkboard for me. It's the way that this would've been a stone cold smash hit with a changed later chorus lol. I mean, it's enduringly popular on Spotify, and definitely challenges 22 for "single with the lowest peak and weakest initial reception to have the strongest legacy", so clearly I'm in the minority re that hook, but it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that this failed on the radio."

SLUTTVFTV

9.5 - "The Shawn Mendes version does not exist, I am in denial of that."

kyungsoowift

9 - "For the love of god please count this as solo, the remix is atrocious I'm sorry."

Starchild

8 - "This is a very confusing score combination as Shawn adds negative 5 points to a 8/10 song so I will ignore Shawn in this score."

Klein

8 - "Lovely song. The Titanic remix however. Whew. Could make me become an OTH."

Miles.

8 - "I'd go down with the Titanic, it's true, for youuu."

holyground13

6.9 - "It was really pretty on the Eras Tour and seemed God sent at the time since it was a vast improvement on Me! and You Need To Calm Down. Overall I find it to be too wedding-adjacent for me to enjoy it all the time."

Achilles.

6 - "It was hilarious how desperately she pushed this in a transparent bid to finally win Song of the Year, made all the funnier by the fact that it wasn't ranked amongst her top 75 back then and isn't top 100 now."

NewStanner

5 - "Overrated."

1 - "That remix with Shawn had us in the trenches. The song isn't good on its own either, sorry."

Spoiler

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

66. Lover - 7.898

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

67. Better Than Revenge

Comments

makeawish

Miles.

Nein

AbeHicks

sparrowblue

wastedpotential

RihannaLoverrr

AshleyLovescats887

Bussea

blown away

Forever Winter

greento

Lorenzo22

Where are you now?

Rev8

pinkbowvintage

kyungsoowift

Achilles.

Starchild

Safe&Sound

Edge of Glory

LVP

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

74. loml - 7.8025

72. the lakes - 7.804

I Can believe this hideous song is so high, you tastless bi*****

66. Lover

Saboteurs (0s): Tusk, Cruel Summer

#66 when it should be #666, good RIDDANCE, absolutely demented song :bird:

• Haha 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.