The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

Look so underrated because it served this on the radio/charts:
CiaraSales-vi.gif

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

Miss Republicana out?

taylor-swift-tour-outfits-032723-4-3ba28

75. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Saviours (11s): Gorjesspazze9

Stans (10s): By the Water, My Tears Ricochet, NEX, Namigo, Enrique523, AbeHicks, jacobhalkohit, PerfectSacrifice, frankvert, Prismee, djcalpal, Terylee, Mocha, fridayteenage, LovaticSwiftie, brokee, BOAZ, Klein, Swirl900, SleepingTigers, sparrowblue, heckinglovato, Teen Spirit

Admirers (9s): halcyonday, pinkbowvintage, Solaria, Live To Tell, Tusk, folkloreking, G.U.Y_Del_Rey ONOPKA, Dear Reader, twoheadlightshine, Starchild, Achilles., LoveInStereo, AdrianNicki, Kyle-x, Kyungsoowift, Miles., Ger.vaz, gagacasanova, 1989, FolkLover1989, NordicGuy

Haters (1s): KillingYourCareer

Saboteurs (0s): None

Comments

brokee

10 - "This song really is something."

sparrowblue

10 - " Hear me out, Joel Little did his thing on Miss Americana and he can return if it'll be like this."

AbeHicks

10 - "This album saved peoples lives, no one will ever replace Taylord and her legacy."

By the Water

10 - "Underrated gem. I'm glad it got a bit of attention from the tour."

kyungsoowift

9.5 - "The chills everytime I hear ITS BEEN A LONG TIME COMING. >>>>"

9.5 - "Never understood the hate this song sometimes gets, one of the best Lover era songs."

Achilles.

9 - "Basically Call It What You Want repackaged with a well-crafted dual metaphor of high school and politics. The fact that in the political allegory, "she's a bad bad girl" calls back to "nasty woman." Welcome to the Taylor Swift discography, Hillary Clinton!"

Starchild

9 - "A gem."

Where are you now?

8.5 - "I keep asking, why does she not perform this in full as one of the eras tour surprise songs?"

Bosque

8 - "The tour really elevated this one."

Forever Winter

8 - "I honestly don't really care for the subject matter of this song; the melodies and production are enough for me to give it an 8."

wastedpotential

7.5 - "Oh God I hate this metaphor, I hate this track run, and I hate this album. This is the Joel Little track with the second least demerits (the faghag anthem somehow ended up ageing better), so for once I can't lay all the blame at his feet. I understand what She was going for with the lyrics here, and I even understand why She chose this to open up the Eras tour, but I do not think this works at all. This is basically her taking some obfuscated tumblrish image of US politics during the Trump Administration and turning it into a twisted high school metaphor with partisan undercurrents without actually standing firm on anything. What does this mean? What is this narrator DOING throughout any of this song? I have a lot of questions, but I don't think it gets more poignant than that of why this is happening in-universe. On the positive side, I do associate this with the giant peacock fan backpack things She afflicted on the dancers, and I also really love the little overlap at 3:22, that's pleasing on the ears."

Edge of Glory

7 - "I thought this was cringe for SOOOOO long but Eras made me love it I fear.......like it IS you and me, there IS nothing like this. :jonny:"

blown away

6.1 - "It's cute but needed stronger verses."

Nein

3 - "I never liked this song."

KillingYourCareer

1 - "This should've never made the cut. Comparing the American political situation to high school vicissitudes is very Witness of her. In a love-themed album, at that."

Reveal, Part 5 Results (So Far)

Spoiler

90. Dress - 7.588

89. I Bet You Think About Me (feat. Chris Stapleton) - 7.595

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

86. Teardrops on My Guitar - 7.624

85. I Can See You - 7.632

84. False God - 7.640

83. invisible string - 7.666

82. Nothing New (feat. Phoebe Bridgers) - 7.673

81. So High School - 7.691

80. But Daddy I Love Him - 7.722

79. The Black Dog - 7.753

78. Forever Winter - 7.790

77. Forever & Always - 7.798

76. Look What You Made Me Do - 7.801

75. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

• Like 1

Well that should've been gone a while ago

:ryan3:

• Like 1

I've BEEN a Miss Americana Stan since Loser dropped, but top 75 is definitely fair placement. Glad my 10 helped her carry through this far. 

• Like 1

THERES LIKE 6 GOOD LOVER SONGS AND THIS IS ONE OF THEM 

:khalyan2:

1 minute ago, Forever Winter said:

Saviours (11s): Gorjesspazze9

Stans (10s): By the Water, My Tears Ricochet, NEX, Namigo, Enrique523, AbeHicks, jacobhalkohit, PerfectSacrifice, frankvert, Prismee, djcalpal, Terylee, Mocha, fridayteenage, LovaticSwiftie, brokee, BOAZ, Klein, Swirl900, SleepingTigers, sparrowblue, heckinglovato, Teen Spirit

Admirers (9s): halcyonday, pinkbowvintage, Solaria, Live To Tell, Tusk, folkloreking, G.U.Y_Del_Rey ONOPKA, Dear Reader, twoheadlightshine, Starchild, Achilles., LoveInStereo, AdrianNicki, Kyle-x, Kyungsoowift, Miles., Ger.vaz, gagacasanova, 1989, FolkLover1989, NordicGuy

Have fun in hell.

• Haha 3

I really like Miss Americans but 75 feels right.

Catching up rn but that def wasn't my score for Nothing New :deadbanana: almost positive I gave it a 9.5+

Edited by LoveInStereo

It's you and me, that's my whole world

They whisper in the hallway she's a bad, bad girl

charli-xcx.gif

• Like 1

48394cc3d17656b89aec73549d8863b6.1000x10

74. loml

Saviours (11s): Peroxide, itsjem, chosensparkles, Great Username, Terylee, Dear Reader, Michael196, heckinglovato

Stans (10s): Forever Winter, Lorenzo22, LoveInStereo, Achilles., TMRA, Bartender, Taylor fanboy, pavi, greeneyedsoul, Kyle-x, Heldenzeit, twoheadlightshine, TheArgonaut, ellis-bell, fridayteenage, Nein, Supernatural, liam13, Miles., Prismee, iamanearthling, halcyonday, Enrique523, D-@-N, reputation1989, freakum., folkloreking, Tusk, a_d_22, sanzo, Live To Tell, NEX, PaloSanto

Admirers (9s): MidnightsAtPeace, Mr. Duff, wastedpotential, PerfectSacrifice, Venice B, Mocha, SoSickOfThatSOL, Top Dash, PoisonedIvy, terrorblade, greento, Safe&Sound, Bindi, Flower, pinkbowvintage, llikeh, gagacasanova, AshleyLovescats887, Fitzswiftie, GuyNextDoor, burninredhot, BOAZ, Kyungsoowift, byzantium, Don, NewStanner

Haters (1s): NextBish90, LovaticSwiftie, jacklovesyou1, Sanguine

Saboteurs (0s): creativity.

Comments

Peroxide

11 - "One of her most emotionally devastating breakup song. The writing here is so ******* good… "When your impressionist paintings of Heaven turned out to be fakes…" pure poetry."

sparrowblue

10 - "Okay this is a good track that feels.. not too convoluted. loss of my life is a good portayal of sadness in songform."

pavi

10 - "In her top 5 ballads for sure."

Miles.

10 - "I thought this was a snooze until like one week ago and it finally CLICKED. Dancing phantoms on the terrace are they secondhand embarrassed that I can't get out of bed cuz something counterfeit's dead. OH MY GOD."

Lorenzo22

10 - "Our field of dreams engulfed in fire is probably my favorite lyric of hers, just heart stopping."

Achilles.

10 - "The standard album's one true claim to a lyrical masterpiece."

wastedpotential

9.6 - "Y'all remembered when I unintentionally spread fake news regarding this being about Meredith's supposed deceasedness that caused a multi-page album thread breakdown? Yeah, me neither haha!"

gagacasanova

9 - "A mashup of this with exile..."

SLUTTVFTV

8.9 - "Heartbreaking, some great writing here."

Forever Winter

8.8 - "One of the very, very few gems from the standard version."

Edge of Glory

7.5 - "I wonder if she still thinks "Last Kiss" is her saddest song after writing this lol."

blown away

2.5 - "Another one on this album that just drags on and on."

Spoiler

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

75. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince - 7.8021

74. loml - 7.8025

Just now, Forever Winter said:

48394cc3d17656b89aec73549d8863b6.1000x10

74. loml

Saviours (11s): Peroxide, itsjem, chosensparkles, Great Username, Terylee, Dear Reader, Michael196, heckinglovato

Stans (10s): Forever Winter, Lorenzo22, LoveInStereo, Achilles., TMRA, Bartender, Taylor fanboy, pavi, greeneyedsoul, Kyle-x, Heldenzeit, twoheadlightshine, TheArgonaut, ellis-bell, fridayteenage, Nein, Supernatural, liam13, Miles., Prismee, iamanearthling, halcyonday, Enrique523, D-@-N, reputation1989, freakum., folkloreking, Tusk, a_d_22, sanzo, Live To Tell, NEX, PaloSanto

Admirers (9s): MidnightsAtPeace, Mr. Duff, wastedpotential, PerfectSacrifice, Venice B, Mocha, SoSickOfThatSOL, Top Dash, PoisonedIvy, terrorblade, greento, Safe&Sound, Bindi, Flower, pinkbowvintage, llikeh, gagacasanova, AshleyLovescats887, Fitzswiftie, GuyNextDoor, burninredhot, BOAZ, Kyungsoowift, byzantium, Don, NewStanner

Haters (1s): NextBish90, LovaticSwiftie, jacklovesyou1, Sanguine

Saboteurs (0s): creativity.

Comments

Peroxide

11 - "One of her most emotionally devastating breakup song. The writing here is so ******* good… "When your impressionist paintings of Heaven turned out to be fakes…" pure poetry."

sparrowblue

10 - "Okay this is a good track that feels.. not too convoluted. loss of my life is a good portayal of sadness in songform."

pavi

10 - "In her top 5 ballads for sure."

Miles.

10 - "I thought this was a snooze until like one week ago and it finally CLICKED. Dancing phantoms on the terrace are they secondhand embarrassed that I can't get out of bed cuz something counterfeit's dead. OH MY GOD."

Lorenzo22

10 - "Our field of dreams engulfed in fire is probably my favorite lyric of hers, just heart stopping."

Achilles.

10 - "The standard album's one true claim to a lyrical masterpiece."

wastedpotential

9.6 - "Y'all remembered when I unintentionally spread fake news regarding this being about Meredith's supposed deceasedness that caused a multi-page album thread breakdown? Yeah, me neither haha!"

gagacasanova

9 - "A mashup of this with exile..."

SLUTTVFTV

8.9 - "Heartbreaking, some great writing here."

Forever Winter

8.8 - "One of the very, very few gems from the standard version."

Edge of Glory

7.5 - "I wonder if she still thinks "Last Kiss" is her saddest song after writing this lol."

blown away

2.5 - "Another one on this album that just drags on and on."

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God - 7.640

75. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince - 7.8021

74. loml - 7.8025

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Can we go back to eliminating puta and 19K89? :suburban:

wastedpotential

oh my ******* god I forgot about this :deadvision:

74. loml

Literally the only people that matter on this rate. The rest can CHOKE

azealia-banks-liviecult.gif

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.