The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

Taylor-Swift-Joe-Jonas-Ups-Downs-Through

77. Forever & Always

Saviours (11s): Gorjesspazze9

Stans (10s): Klein, Dear Reader, Achilles., wastedpotential, fridayteenage, Kyle-x, pavi, Bartender, Sanguine, SoSickOfThatSOL, pavi, My Tears Ricochet, Swirl900, twoheadlightshine, creativity., Støned, PerfectSacrifice, AbeHicks, reputation1989, folkloreking, Theluckyone, Tusk, llikeh, Solaria, MusicLoverDude

Admirers (9s): The Music Industry, Forever Winter, Michael196, burninredhot, modern thing, Top Dash, enchanted0, Cruel Summer, Bosque, Heldenzeit, Flames2Embers, Kyungsoowift, sparrowblue, Holy Ground, SLUTTVFTV, FolkLover1989, paulyyyozd, Miles., Prismee, Fitzswiftie, vinicus, AshleyLovescats887, Enrique523, gagacasanova, RihannaLoverrr, Namigo, PaloSanto, idkwiam, PoisonedIvy, beagle, MidnightsAtPeace

Haters (1s): None

Saboteurs (0s): None

Comments

reputation1989

10 - "Both versions are worthy of a 10."

AbeHicks

10 - "This is the most creative and unique song she's ever made in my opinion. Highly underrated."

wastedpotential

10 - "I think we should mount Joe Jonas's head on a spike and march it around the ATRL server host room, Game of Thrones style (ironic given some of Sansa's... moments nnn). He is an annoying grifter ex and an evil man who deserves nothing but lashings and to be booed everywhere he goes. Luckily, Lord delivered the scalpings with this one. "Scared little boy" is the most emasculating thing She's ever written lol."

pavi

10 - "The BEST fearless album track, yes."

AshleyLovescats887

10 - "it gets better the more i listen to it"

Flames2Embers

9 - "The piano version slayed me the first time I heard it."

kyungsoowift

9 - "Love the piano but the og is better."

SLUTTVFTV

9 - "piano version"

Where are you now?

8.7 - "Reminds me of my big crush on Brian from college."

8.2 - "I much prefer the original, I don't love the piano version."

Lazuli

8 - "I pretend the piano version doesn't exist."

Bussea

7 - "I'd cry over Joe's dick too he's so hot omfg so much cuter than the diabetic one."

blown away

3.7 - "Another example of a decent chorus but lacklustre verses."

Reveal, Part 5 Results (So Far)

Spoiler

90. Dress - 7.588

89. I Bet You Think About Me (feat. Chris Stapleton) - 7.595

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

86. Teardrops on My Guitar - 7.624

85. I Can See You - 7.632

84. False God

83. invisible string

82. Nothing New (feat. Phoebe Bridgers)

81. So High School

80. But Daddy I Love Him

79. The Black Dog

78. Forever Winter

77. Forever & Always

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

1 minute ago, Peroxide said:

Taylor fanboy - you will always be famous

:clack:

Agreed

• Thanks 1

If more people needed this song in the way I do, the world would be worse off.

@wastedpotential sis let me just send you literally every e-hug right now because damn that hit right in the heart :gaycat6:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

Another song with the same word in the title is next

:suburban:

FOREVER AND ALWAYS NO!

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

@wastedpotential sis let me just send you literally every e-hug right now because damn that hit right in the heart :gaycat6:

:heart2:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

AshleyLovescats887

girl its been 16 years and its still getting better?? lmao

• Haha 9

Fair placement for Forever & Always. I love her, but we're almost to the Top 75. 

• Like 2

Not Nick Jonas being "the diabetic one" :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

Just now, Don said:

girl its been 16 years and its still getting better?? lmao

I mean..mhm

spacer.png

• Like 1

Three users' thoughts on the next song:

"Criminally underrated, love the vibe she curates on this song via lyrics and production."

"First time she dropped the original version was a religious experience."

"I hate the original version so much, the album version is already perfect."

30 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

travis-kelce-taylor-swift.jpg?w=1200&f=c

81. So High School

Saviours (11s): Hooker Barbie, Venice B, SleepingTigers

Stans (10s): terrorblade, greento, DevilsRollTheDice, Namigo, folkloreking, Enrique523, iamanearthling, Miles., fridayteenage, RihannaLoverrr, brokee, paulyyyozd, Klein, MusicLoverDude, Heldenzeit, Kyle-x, jacklovesyou1, sparrowblue, greeneyedsoul, pavi, Bartender, Blood Magic, Sanguine, K$Ellie, SoSickOfThatSOL, Bosque, Achilles.

Admirers (9s): Bussea, byzantium, Lazuli, Strawberry Bubble, Holy Ground, makeawish, Nein, Great Username, Ampersand13, badidearight, D-@-N, chosensparkles, gagacasanova, Tusk, 4Real, MidnightsAtPeace, sanzo, pinkbowvintage, PaloSanto, Where are you now?, Safe&Sound, wehavetostan, PoisonedIvy, wastedpotential, Flower, PerfectSacrifice, Mr. Duff, Ger.vaz, SLUTTVFTV, jacobhalkohit

Haters (1s): a_d_22, Terylee, FolkLover1989

Saboteurs (0s): Lorenzo22, heckinglovato

Comments

Achilles.

10 - "All those "i" rhymes in the chorus are insane. How does her brain do this?"

sparrowblue

10 - "'You knew what you wanted and boy you got her.' Cute. Sometimes u just need cute."

MusicLoverDude

10 - "My favorite song off TTPD."

Miles.

10 - "Another sickly sweet song that I SHOULD hate, but I'm a big fan of smart, ambitious, confident women linking up with hot, sweet, dumb guys, so the you know how to ball, I know Aristotle line GAGGED me."

SLUTTVFTV

9.5 - "TS12 needs to sound like this. Grand Theft Auto line is ICONIC idgaf what the OTHs say."

wastedpotential

9.3 - "I had a rather un-fun high school experience (baguettes in Texas usually do), but this song alone is enough for me to visualize what that life must be like."

Where are you now?

9.1 - "I wanna play Grand Theft Auto in Donna Kelce's guest room."

pinkbowvintage

9 - "Her 'There She Goes.'"

Forever Winter

8 - "The 'You know how to ball, I know Aristotle line' is cringe, but I love the production. :jonny: I wish they did more of this sound for the album."

By the Water

7.5 - "THOTS really want us to hate this bop."

NewStanner

7 - "The GTA line is terrible, the rest of the song is great tho."

Edge of Glory

7 - "I'm so ******* tayvispilled."

LoveInStereo

5.5 - "Gives me an ick. It's not charming, romantic or aspirational, it's embarrassing. It's a shame because I love the instrumental but as much as I love her kookier lyrics, this song went too far. I can't tell if it's meant to be funny or played straight."

blown away

4.1 - "Finally something with a little melody again, but still with those lifeless vocals."

Lorenzo22

0 - "Take Olivia off the TV I'm not watching that."

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God

83. invisible string

81. So High School

25 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

taylor-swift-performs-onstage-during-tay

80. But Daddy I Love Him

Saviours (11s): fridayteenage, PaloSanto, tb6591, terrorblade

Stans (10s): chosensparkles, Vespertine, folkloreking, Tusk, llikeh, MusicLoverDude, pinkbowvintage, NordicGuy, FolkLover1989, Klein, Hooker Barbie, Bussea, fab, SleepingTigers, Where are you now?, chiliam, Taylor fanboy, Lazuli, Bartender, Blood Magic, Bosque, heckinglovato, ellis-bell, LovaticSwiftie, Miles., Venice B, Prismee, jacobhalkohit, AbeHicks, AshleyLovescats887, Mr. Duff, a_d_22, Live To Tell, MidnightsAtPeace, 1989

Admirers (9s): sanzo, Ger.vaz, wastedpotential, SoSickOfThatSOL, holyground13, Dear Reader, PerfectSacrifice, SLUTTVFTV, badidearight, freakum., Avrileon, TheArgonaut, LastKiss, tjspy, gagacasanova, D-@-N, halcyonday, iamanearthling, Støned, makeawish, Holy Ground, RihannaLoverrr, Clauss, Kyungsoowift, Flames2Embers, byzantium, Heldenzeit, Kyle-x, yourfaveisaflop, enchanted0, greeneyedsoul, pavi, LoveInStereo

Haters (1s): Achilles., Soobin

Saboteurs (0s): sparrowblue, Bindi, Quicksand

Comments

10 - "As a Speak Now stan, I live. The If This Was a Movie melody in the verses still gets me."

Miles.

10 - "Sanctimoniously performing soliloquies I'll never see. :jonny:"

Where are you now?

10 - "Master class country-pop perfection and how could anyone disagree? Gladly would've rated an 11 but saved those slots for 'flops.'"

Bosque

10 - "I feel like people really misinterpreted this song."

SLUTTVFTV

9.5 - "This always gags me."

wastedpotential

9.3 - "Speak Up Now Swifties deserve to be hacked to pieces and to have their remaining bits thrown to the vultures for how they made Lord feel! Ratty is a Rat but She is Lord and we are peons and should know our place! The way She reached back into her Fearless bag to make this one happen, the production choices here were SO timeless.mp3."

greento

9.3 - "One of the best songs to see live."

Life Savers

9 - "New quintessential Taylor lyrics."

Starchild

7 - "I love it but maybe not as much as everyone else."

By the Water

4.5 - "I love that she told the #SpeakUpNow crew to **** off. Deserved."

blown away

2.9 - "Taylor on autopilot."

Forever Winter

2.5 - "A song I have really tried getting into. Have played it 40 times and it probably won't ever click for me."

Nein

2 - "I never liked this one. Drags on for far too long."

Achilles.

1 - "I really don't like the chorus on this one; the "dress unbuttoned" lyric, the breaking of the fourth wall… and don't get me started on the bridge."

sparrowblue

0 - "Boring yawning sloppy lazy."

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God

83. invisible string

81. So High School

80. But Daddy I Love Him

20 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

ab67616d0000b2738ecc33f195df6aa257c39eaa

79. The Black Dog

Saviours (11s): Tedwards, Nein

Stans (10s): Bosque, Top Dash, SoSickOfThatSOL, TMRA, Blood Magic, Bartender, Kyle-x, Diarrhoea, byzantium, Flower, twoheadlightshine, Hooker Barbie, Strawberry Bubble, Dear Reader, Ger.vaz, SLUTTVFTV, Miles., Schami66, Prismee, wastedpotential, Venice B, AbeHicks, AshleyLovescats887, Enrique523, badiearight, reputation1989, folkloreking, itsjem, Theluckyone, Arrows, llikeh, MidnightsAtPeace, sanzo, DevilsRollTheDice, 1989, pinkbowvintage, PaloSanto, tb6591

Admirers (9s): heckinglovato, Achilles., pavi, greeneyedsoul, chiliam, enchanted0, Heldenzeit, Flames2Embers, Bussea, ellis-bell, RihannaLoverrr, fridayteenage, burninredhot, Great Username, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, jacobhalkohit, chosensparkles, gagacasanova, Namigo, The Music Industry, LoveInStereo, Cruel Summer, Poisonedivy, TaylenaStan, tjspy, Avrileon, Safe&Sound, Velvet Night, PerfectSacrifice, greento, iamanearthling, terrorblade, Lorenzo22, Taylor fanboy, LastKiss, Lazuli

Haters (1s): GuyNextDoor, blown away

Saboteurs (0s): NewStanner

Comments

Nein

11 - "This is by far one of her best songs ever. Seriously heart-wrenching anger that I relate a little too much to."

wastedpotential

10 - "AND I HOPE IT'S SHITTY IN THE BLACK DOG WHEN SOMEONE PLAYS THE STARTING LINE AND YOU JUMP UP BUT SHES TOO YOUNG TO KNOW THIS SONG THAT WAS INTERTWINED IN THE TRAGIC FABRIC OF OUR DREAMING CAUSE TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS YOU'RE LEAVING AND I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT CAUSE OLD HABITS DIE screaming."

Miles.

10 - "I NEED ANOTHER 11! I could rave about this song for hours. The way the chorus changes, the bridge, the fact that I had to google a word (esoteric) because she's just too damn smart, but the number one thing I'm obsessed with is the fact that the song ends with her WHISPERING the word SCREAMING. BRILLIANT."

pinkbowvintage

10 - "The bridge + final chorus alone clears most of her discography."

10 - "A career highlight."

SLUTTVFTV

10 - "She ate that! Reminds me so much of Red."

kyungsoowift

8.5 - "I HOPE IT'S SHITTY IN THE BLACK DOG."

Edge of Glory

8 - "Joe Alwyn, you're bones b*tch."

blown away

1 - "Taylor, girl. You really said charts not arts huh?"

NewStanner

0 - "Literally a jumpscare of a song."

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God

83. invisible string

81. So High School

80. But Daddy I Love Him

79. The Black Dog

11 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

293ed56435bc6c9aff319971c5769236.537x526

78. Forever Winter

Saviours (11s): Forever Winter, By the Watera_d_22, llikeh, vinicius, Sad Beautiful Tragic, GuyNextDoor, burninredhot, RihannaLoverrr, Flames2Embers, Kyle-x, Top Dash

Stans (10s): Michael196, Achilles., Lazuli, SleepingTigers, Swirl900, Quicksand, Bussea, Hooker Barbie, Klein, FolkLover1989, TaylenaStan, Strawberry Bubble, americanlife, Miles., Great Username, wastedpotential, AbeHicks, iamanearthling, Vespertine, Tusk, Arrows, sanzo

Admirers (9s): The Music Industry, Velvet Night, Støned, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, Ger.vaz, NordicGuy, Soobin, 1989, Cruel Summer, Live To Tell, Riverbank, folkloreking, Enrique523, Holy Ground, Dear Reader, roso, Flower, enchanted0, chiliam, Blood Magic, Don, heckinglovato

Haters (1s): KillingYourCareer, Taylor fanboy

Comments

Forever Winter

11 - "It would be crazy if I didn't give this an 11 given my username. This song means so much to me and it's a crime that it's the lowest-streamed Red vault. SICK and TWISTED! Also, the Demo version is the one I use and it eats up Jack's horn-y version."

Flames2Embers

11 - "THIS SONG BREAKS MY HEART."

RihannaLoverrr

11 - "The best vault track. Just incredible."

By the Water

11 - "Underrated masterpiece. Not everyone gets this, but I do!"

Klein

10 - "While in the group of songs I find hard to rate, I just find it too magnificent to not give it a 10. That bridge wrecks me everytime I listen to it. I completely understand why it wasn't on the original Red, but it's in moments like this that I actually thank Scotter and Scott for being garbage because without them we wouldn't have this masterpiece."

Miles.

10 - "So gutwrenchingly beautiful."

Achilles.

10 - "She has so many songs that are so sweetly reassuring and they are all so good and important and special."

wastedpotential

10 - "It's obviously never been confirmed if this was written about Jeff Lang (and I don't think it should be, that's such a deeply personal thing and Lord doesn't owe anyone an explanation there), but if it is, this is such a beautiful and tragic documentation and memorialization of Her dear friend. I've definitely had really scary situations like this with a close friend of mine in the past (thankfully, they're in a better places now, but it was rocky for quite a while), and I really appreciate that Lord released this, because I can only know it's provided a lot of comfort to people in times of need. In terms of Lord songs I relate to the absolute hardest and that rocked my world the most intensely when they first came out, this is absolutely on top of that list, and I definitely choke up when listening. To bring a bit of levity to this comment, I vividly remember being floored by the rumors that Lord had worked with Mark Foster (and then being gutted when whatever they'd made didn't end up on the album), and unlike other rumored songwriting collaborations with legends (cough cough Diane Warren), this one FAR exceeded my expectations in production and obviously in lyrics. A beautiful hymn that's very underrated, but I do take comfort in that. If more people needed this song in the way I do, the world would be worse off."

9.2 - "The only song in the Red Vault that deserved to be on the actual album in 2012."

Where are you now?

7.6 - "The horns in this song (especially the intro) are otherworldly."

SLUTTVFTV

7.5 - "Cute."

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God

83. invisible string

81. So High School

80. But Daddy I Love Him

79. The Black Dog

78. Forever Winter

5 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

Taylor-Swift-Joe-Jonas-Ups-Downs-Through

77. Forever & Always

Saviours (11s): Gorjesspazze9

Stans (10s): Klein, Dear Reader, Achilles., wastedpotential, fridayteenage, Kyle-x, pavi, Bartender, Sanguine, SoSickOfThatSOL, pavi, My Tears Ricochet, Swirl900, twoheadlightshine, creativity., Støned, PerfectSacrifice, AbeHicks, reputation1989, folkloreking, Theluckyone, Tusk, llikeh, Solaria, MusicLoverDude

Admirers (9s): The Music Industry, Forever Winter, Michael196, burninredhot, modern thing, Top Dash, enchanted0, Cruel Summer, Bosque, Heldenzeit, Flames2Embers, Kyungsoowift, sparrowblue, Holy Ground, SLUTTVFTV, FolkLover1989, paulyyyozd, Miles., Prismee, Fitzswiftie, vinicus, AshleyLovescats887, Enrique523, gagacasanova, RihannaLoverrr, Namigo, PaloSanto, idkwiam, PoisonedIvy, beagle, MidnightsAtPeace

Haters (1s): None

Comments

reputation1989

10 - "Both versions are worthy of a 10."

AbeHicks

10 - "This is the most creative and unique song she's ever made in my opinion. Highly underrated."

wastedpotential

10 - "I think we should mount Joe Jonas's head on a spike and march it around the ATRL server host room, Game of Thrones style (ironic given some of Sansa's... moments nnn). He is an annoying grifter ex and an evil man who deserves nothing but lashings and to be booed everywhere he goes. Luckily, Lord delivered the scalpings with this one. "Scared little boy" is the most emasculating thing She's ever written lol."

pavi

10 - "The BEST fearless album track, yes."

AshleyLovescats887

Flames2Embers

9 - "The piano version slayed me the first time I heard it."

kyungsoowift

9 - "Love the piano but the og is better."

SLUTTVFTV

9 - "piano version"

Where are you now?

8.7 - "Reminds me of my big crush on Brian from college."

8.2 - "I much prefer the original, I don't love the piano version."

Lazuli

8 - "I pretend the piano version doesn't exist."

Bussea

7 - "I'd cry over Joe's dick too he's so hot omfg so much cuter than the diabetic one."

blown away

3.7 - "Another example of a decent chorus but lacklustre verses."

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God

83. invisible string

81. So High School

80. But Daddy I Love Him

79. The Black Dog

78. Forever Winter

77. Forever & Always

WTF HAVE I COME BACK TO 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Just now, Forever Winter said:

The Lakes my divine friend:noparty:

FOREVER WINTER?! 

spacer.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forever Winter said:

Oh, that song. :ducky:

Oh no right, forgot about the lakes. Relieved :ryan3:

Just now, Klein said:

Is that Sparks Fly :suburban:

Can you imagine that being out already? Oh the girls would RIOT :deadbanana2: (and I might join them)

Not The Lakes… :chick3:

I fear that the first comment may be mine but if it is, I can't remember which song I put it for nnnn 

:suburban:

Even THAT line (you all know which line im talking about) couldnt make me give it anything less than a 10.. love this song so much
Thesaurus'd lyrics done right 
giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

Is that Sparks Fly :suburban:

NO

:khalyan2:

• Haha 1

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

Can you imagine that being out already? Oh the girls would RIOT :deadbanana2: (and I might join them)

I mean, there are many Swiftie classics out already so what do you know... :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.