The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

BDILH is tough for me. Don't care for the chorus at all, but the verses are godly

• Like 2

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

3 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

80. But Daddy I Love Him

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Reveal, Part 5 Results (So Far)

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

89. I Bet You Think About Me (feat. Chris Stapleton) - 7.595

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

86. Teardrops on My Guitar - 7.624

85. I Can See You - 7.632

84. False God

83. invisible string

82. Nothing New (feat. Phoebe Bridgers)

81. So High School

80. But Daddy I Love Him

Three users' thoughts on the next song:

"I hate the original version so much, the album version is already perfect."

"First time she dropped the original version was a religious experience."

"Criminally underrated, love the vibe she curates on this song via lyrics and production."

1 minute ago, Forever Winter said:

ab67616d0000b2738ecc33f195df6aa257c39eaa

79. The Black Dog

Saviours (11s): Tedwards, Nein

Stans (10s): Bosque, Top Dash, SoSickOfThatSOL, TMRA, Blood Magic, Bartender, Kyle-x, Diarrhoea, byzantium, Flower, twoheadlightshine, Hooker Barbie, Strawberry Bubble, Dear Reader, Ger.vaz, SLUTTVFTV, Miles., Schami66, Prismee, wastedpotential, Venice B, AbeHicks, AshleyLovescats887, Enrique523, badiearight, reputation1989, folkloreking, itsjem, Theluckyone, Arrows, llikeh, MidnightsAtPeace, sanzo, DevilsRollTheDice, 1989, pinkbowvintage, PaloSanto, tb6591

Admirers (9s): heckinglovato, Achilles., pavi, greeneyedsoul, chiliam, enchanted0, Heldenzeit, Flames2Embers, Bussea, ellis-bell, RihannaLoverrr, fridayteenage, burninredhot, Great Username, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, jacobhalkohit, chosensparkles, gagacasanova, Namigo, The Music Industry, LoveInStereo, Cruel Summer, Poisonedivy, TaylenaStan, tjspy, Avrileon, Safe&Sound, Velvet Night, PerfectSacrifice, greento, iamanearthling, terrorblade, Lorenzo22, Taylor fanboy, LastKiss, Lazuli

Haters (1s): GuyNextDoor, blown away

Saboteurs (0s): NewStanner

Comments

Nein

11 - "This is by far one of her best songs ever. Seriously heart-wrenching anger that I relate a little too much to."

wastedpotential

10 - "AND I HOPE IT'S SHITTY IN THE BLACK DOG WHEN SOMEONE PLAYS THE STARTING LINE AND YOU JUMP UP BUT SHES TOO YOUNG TO KNOW THIS SONG THAT WAS INTERTWINED IN THE TRAGIC FABRIC OF OUR DREAMING CAUSE TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS YOU'RE LEAVING AND I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT CAUSE OLD HABITS DIE screaming."

Miles.

10 - "I NEED ANOTHER 11! I could rave about this song for hours. The way the chorus changes, the bridge, the fact that I had to google a word (esoteric) because she's just too damn smart, but the number one thing I'm obsessed with is the fact that the song ends with her WHISPERING the word SCREAMING. BRILLIANT."

pinkbowvintage

10 - "The bridge + final chorus alone clears most of her discography."

10 - "A career highlight."

SLUTTVFTV

10 - "She ate that! Reminds me so much of Red."

kyungsoowift

8.5 - "I HOPE IT'S SHITTY IN THE BLACK DOG."

Edge of Glory

8 - "Joe Alwyn, you're bones b*tch."

blown away

1 - "Taylor, girl. You really said charts not arts huh?"

NewStanner

0 - "Literally a jumpscare of a song."

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God

83. invisible string

81. So High School

80. But Daddy I Love Him

• Haha 2

OH THANK GOD...

Fairly appropriate placement for this one… but still, I can't at TTPD only having what… 4 songs left????

The Black Dog is honestly a song that's grown on me a lot - and I already loved it! It and The Bolter have been surprise standouts for me and have gotten more plays than even songs like The Albatross (which, at face value, I should like more).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

79. The Black Dog

Stans (10s): Bosque, Top Dash, SoSickOfThatSOL, TMRA, Blood Magic, Bartender, Kyle-x, Diarrhoea, byzantium, Flower, twoheadlightshine, Hooker Barbie, Strawberry Bubble, Dear Reader, Ger.vaz, SLUTTVFTV, Miles., Schami66, Prismee, wastedpotential, Venice B, AbeHicks, AshleyLovescats887, Enrique523, badiearight, reputation1989, folkloreking, itsjem, Theluckyone, Arrows, llikeh, MidnightsAtPeace, sanzo, DevilsRollTheDice, 1989, pinkbowvintage, PaloSanto, tb6591

Admirers (9s): heckinglovato, Achilles., pavi, greeneyedsoul, chiliam, enchanted0, Heldenzeit, Flames2Embers, Bussea, ellis-bell, RihannaLoverrr, fridayteenage, burninredhot, Great Username, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, jacobhalkohit, chosensparkles, gagacasanova, Namigo, The Music Industry, LoveInStereo, Cruel Summer, Poisonedivy, TaylenaStan, tjspy, Avrileon, Safe&Sound, Velvet Night, PerfectSacrifice, greento, iamanearthling, terrorblade, Lorenzo22, Taylor fanboy, LastKiss, Lazuli

Comments

Nein

11 - "This is by far one of her best songs ever. Seriously heart-wrenching anger that I relate a little too much to."

wastedpotential

10 - "AND I HOPE IT'S SHITTY IN THE BLACK DOG WHEN SOMEONE PLAYS THE STARTING LINE AND YOU JUMP UP BUT SHES TOO YOUNG TO KNOW THIS SONG THAT WAS INTERTWINED IN THE TRAGIC FABRIC OF OUR DREAMING CAUSE TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS YOU'RE LEAVING AND I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT CAUSE OLD HABITS DIE screaming."

Miles.

10 - "I NEED ANOTHER 11! I could rave about this song for hours. The way the chorus changes, the bridge, the fact that I had to google a word (esoteric) because she's just too damn smart, but the number one thing I'm obsessed with is the fact that the song ends with her WHISPERING the word SCREAMING. BRILLIANT."

pinkbowvintage

SLUTTVFTV

kyungsoowift

Edge of Glory

blown away

NewStanner

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God

83. invisible string

81. So High School

80. But Daddy I Love Him

79. The Black Dog

:dancehall3:

Taste is nowhere to be found

2 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

79. The Black Dog

Comments

Nein

wastedpotential

Miles.

pinkbowvintage

SLUTTVFTV

kyungsoowift

Edge of Glory

blown away

NewStanner

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God

83. invisible string

81. So High School

80. But Daddy I Love Him

79. The Black Dog

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOD IS REAL

oprah-hq-oprah-winfrey.gif

• Haha 2

Stop the count! Save TTPD.

Noooo, not The Black Dog! :chick3:

Edited by Velvet Night

42 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

hero-19261-1670067123.jpg?itok=eCpKyLmZ

85. I Can See You

37 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

8531265.jpg

84. False God

13 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

travis-kelce-taylor-swift.jpg?w=1200&f=c

81. So High School

You bum *******.

• Like 1

As I said in my comment, The Black Dog is a career highlight 

:khalyan2:

I said the same about The Other Side Of The Door, and we all know what you rats did to that masterpiece 

None of you truly understand what an actual career highlight is 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

79. The Black Dog

Comments

Nein

wastedpotential

Miles.

pinkbowvintage

SLUTTVFTV

kyungsoowift

Edge of Glory

blown away

NewStanner

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

84. False God

83. invisible string

81. So High School

80. But Daddy I Love Him

79. The Black Dog

ow woah this is pretty high.. I don't like this song that much, the vocals aren't very good

Just now, 1989 said:

As I said in my comment, The Black Dog is a career highlight 

I said the same about The Other Side Of The Door, and we all know what you rats did to that masterpiece 

None of you truly understand what an actual career highlight is 

Imagine my horror when I saw 178. The Lucky One

#PrayForGuiltyasSin

• Like 1

Good placement, but there are still songs in the rate that should've been out of top 200, so it is totally not right. I didn't care about The Black Dog at first, but it has changed after I've heard it live - I adore it now.

That said, my 8th surprise song out :emofish:

Good placement, but there are still songs in the rate that should've been out of top 200, so it is totally not right. I didn't care about The Black Dog at first, but it has changed after I've heard it live - I adore it now.

That said, my 8th surprise song out :emofish:

I Knew You Were a Mediocre Song has overstayed her welcome.

:rogue:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Y'all are NASTY for this next one. I take this one personally.

Just now, Forever Winter said:

Y'all are NASTY for this next one. I take this one personally.

oh now I'm worried 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.