The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

Better Man is staying until the top 20 so it's not that. Any of the others can go lowkey :khalyan:

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

NO WAIT I WAS BLIND OBVIOUSLY I WANT IT TO BE I CAN MAKE **** MUSIC

lisa-vanderpump.gif

THAT SONG CAN GO!

lisa-vanderpump.gif

6 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I forgot Baboon is still in.

An IKP AND Maroon hater?

Oh, your poor broken, malnourished ears :weeps: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, wastedpotential said:

Okay I'll call you and we can get drinks some time

lisa-vanderpump.gif

After this least teaser, they're gonna need to be strong 

lisa-vanderpump.gif

Well that was short lived 

:suburban:

WE ARE NOW HEADED IN THE WRONG DIRECTION AGAIN 

:khalyan2:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

After this least teaser, they're gonna need to be strong 

lisa-vanderpump.gif

If things go from worse to worser you can come over to my place and we can make frozen mango everclear margs and commiserate over these results

lisa-vanderpump.gif

Edited by wastedpotential

Y'all excuse me today I am running on very low sleep.

Next song is not a vault track, but the one after is.

You might be even more angry at this reveal though.

• Haha 3

Just now, Forever Winter said:

• Haha 1

taylor-swift-teardrops-on-my-guitar.jpg

86. Teardrops on My Guitar

Saviours (11s): My Tears Ricochet, KillingYourCareer

Stans (10s): wehavetostan, Taylor fanboy, chiliam, sparrowblue, Kyle-x, Hooker Barbie, MusicLoverDude, Klein, ellis-bell, roso, fridayteenage, Losing my ground, Støned, AbeHicks, AshleyLovescats887, Enrique523, itsjem, Namigo, sanzo, greento

Admirers (9s): PoisonedIvy, Starchild, Achilles., Sanguine, enchanted0, Bussea, twoheadlightshine, paulyyyozd, brokee, Great Username, Fitzswiftie, D-@-N, reputation1989, chosensparkles, Life Savers, skizzo, llikeh, NEX, Solaria, Where are you now?, PerfectSacrifice, Cruel Summer, Miles., folkloreking, LastKiss, PaloSanto, idkwiam

Haters (1s): K$Ellie

Saboteurs (0s): None

Comments

My Tears Ricochet

11 - "This song and its video are perfection. I truly believe it serves as the blueprint for Taylor's artistry. Her storytelling, the way she channels heartbreak and the raw honesty into the lyrics and her voice are something else."

MusicLoverDude

10 - "The pop version of this is just so magical."

greento

10 - "Easily the best song on her debut. The lyrics are great and the melody is very catchy."

reputation1989

10 - "Need the TV version for people to finally realise this is a masterpiece."

AshleyLovescats887

10 - "gorgeous"

sparrowblue

10 - "Something about this.. a catchy song that just sticks."

Where are you now?

9.3 - "Song that made me a fan. Great gowns...beautiful bright green gowns.  Album version >>>>> radio version."

Life Savers

9 - "Her pen was on fire with this one."

Achilles.

9 - "There are so many artists for whom this would be a career-defining signature song but somehow it is not even in Taylor Swift's top 20. It's potentially better than most of that top 20, though. Better than half of the hits that made the Eras Tour setlist."

Starchild

9 - "Still listen to this classic when I ignore most of this mixtape."

pinkbowvintage

8 - "A nostalgic bop that sounds like me crying alone in my room at 15 over a boy who didn't sit next to me on the bus that day; a point off since Drew turned out to be an abuser."

wastedpotential

7.5 - "Lord's taste in men has always been questionable, because imagine having crushes on multiple people who choose to go by "Drew" (no offense to any Drew's here, but I'd recommend returning to Andrew), to the point that fans confuse the two. Drew Hardwick, you don't know it yet, but I'm standing on the fourth floor of the apartment building that overlooks your front door, I have a non-specified type of weapon pointed in your direction, and I'm waiting patiently. This was the first Lord song I was ever exposed to, and for that I do have a soft spot for this song, but I just wish the opening line was ******* "you look at me", so we could skip the unpleasantness altogether."

7.3 - "I've never loved the verses cause girl what, but I can't deny the chorus is the definition of infectious pop-country."

blown away

5.9 - "A nice song, but very overrated. It gets boring after a while."

Reveal, Part 5 Results (So Far)

Spoiler

90. Dress - 7.588

89. I Bet You Think About Me (feat. Chris Stapleton) - 7.595

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

86. Teardrops on My Guitar - 7.624

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forever Winter said:

Oh dear I'm not ready am I

stan-twitter-taylor-swift-fan-crying.gif

1 minute ago, Forever Winter said:

Stans (10s): wehavetostan, Taylor fanboy, chiliam, sparrowblue, Kyle-x, Hooker Barbie, MusicLoverDude, Klein, ellis-bell, roso, fridayteenage, Losing my ground, Støned, AbeHicks, AshleyLovescats887, Enrique523, itsjem, Namigo, sanzo, greento

Admirers (9s): PoisonedIvy, Starchild, Achilles., Sanguine, enchanted0, Bussea, twoheadlightshine, paulyyyozd, brokee, Great Username, Fitzswiftie, D-@-N, reputation1989, chosensparkles, Life Savers, skizzo, llikeh, NEX, Solaria, Where are you now?, PerfectSacrifice, Cruel Summer, Miles., folkloreking, LastKiss, PaloSanto, idkwiam

Comments

My Tears Ricochet

11 - "This song and its video are perfection. I truly believe it serves as the blueprint for Taylor's artistry. Her storytelling, the way she channels heartbreak and the raw honesty into the lyrics and her voice are something else."

MusicLoverDude

greento

10 - "Easily the best song on her debut. The lyrics are great and the melody is very catchy."

reputation1989

AshleyLovescats887

10 - "gorgeous"

sparrowblue

Where are you now?

9.3 - "Song that made me a fan. Great gowns...beautiful bright green gowns.  Album version >>>>> radio version."

Life Savers

Achilles.

9 - "There are so many artists for whom this would be a career-defining signature song but somehow it is not even in Taylor Swift's top 20. It's potentially better than most of that top 20, though. Better than half of the hits that made the Eras Tour setlist."

Starchild

pinkbowvintage

8 - "A nostalgic bop that sounds like me crying alone in my room at 15 over a boy who didn't sit next to me on the bus that day; a point off since Drew turned out to be an abuser."

wastedpotential

7.5 - "Lord's taste in men has always been questionable, because imagine having crushes on multiple people who choose to go by "Drew" (no offense to any Drew's here, but I'd recommend returning to Andrew), to the point that fans confuse the two. Drew Hardwick, you don't know it yet, but I'm standing on the fourth floor of the apartment building that overlooks your front door, I have a non-specified type of weapon pointed in your direction, and I'm waiting patiently. This was the first Lord song I was ever exposed to, and for that I do have a soft spot for this song, but I just wish the opening line was ******* "you look at me", so we could skip the unpleasantness altogether."

7.3 - "I've never loved the verses cause girl what, but I can't deny the chorus is the definition of infectious pop-country."

blown away

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

DO YALL JUST LIKE THE BAD SONGS ON LOSER AND 1989??? WE ARE TIRED!

Edited by Starchild
  • Like 2

EXCUSE THE ENTIRE **** OUT OF ME

how absolutely dare all of you mistreat the original classic and my first Taylor memory

• Like 4

Just now, Forever Winter said:

Comments

My Tears Ricochet

MusicLoverDude

greento

reputation1989

AshleyLovescats887

10 - "gorgeous"

sparrowblue

Where are you now?

Life Savers

Achilles.

Starchild

pinkbowvintage

wastedpotential

blown away

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

I was so cruel to this one, I went back and revised most of my Genesis scores but I guess not this one oh I am so sad

• Haha 2

Bulls**t

Just now, wastedpotential said:

I was so cruel to this one, I went back and revised most of my Genesis scores but I guess not this one oh I am so sad

Even I gave this a 9 :jonny2: a CLASSIC 

Yep that's enough tastelessness for the day, wake me up when Miss Anaemia gets evicted :zzz:

NO LIKE I'M ACTUALLY KMSING RIGHT NOW I TOLD MYSELF I WAS ONLY GONNA GIVE ONE 10 PER ALBUM AND HTEN GO DOWN FROM THERE AND THEN I CHANGED MY MIND BUT I FORGOT TO UPDATE THIS SCORE

Someone hold me back please

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

If things go from worse to worser you can come over to my place and we can make everclear margs and commiserate over these results

lisa-vanderpump.gif

Well I think they're about to go even worserer

lisa-vanderpump.gif

• Haha 1

Fair placement tbh

Picture To Burn, Cold As You, and Should've Said No are all better and should still be here 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.