The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

1 minute ago, Forever Winter said:

during-the-rep-tours-version-of-dress-ta

90. Dress

Saviours (11s): halcyonday, Mocha, Ger.vaz, Lorenzo22

Stans (10s): Flower, Don, K$Ellie, Michael196, Achilles., Bartender, Taylor fanboy, Kyle-x, FolkLover1989, Strawberry Bubble, fridayteenage, TaylenaStan, Supernatural, LVP, Great Username, Prismee, wastedpotential, jacobhalkohit, iamanearthling, Uncatena, badidearight, D-@-N, AshleyLovescats887, freakum., Vespertine, skizzo, llikeh, Live To Tell, greento, PaloSanto

Admirers (9s): Top Dash, LoveInStereo, MidnightsAtPeace, Diarrhoea, enchanted0, Mr. Duff, pinkbowvintage, DevilsRollTheDice, 305, folkloreking, Enrique523, AbeHicks, PerfectSacrifice, Fitzswiftie, djcalpal, Miles., SLUTTVFTV, GuyNextDoor, Holy Ground, Hooker Barbie, SleepingTigers, My Tears Ricochet, jacklovesyou1, PoisonedIvy, yourfaveisaflop, chiliam, SoSickOfThatSOL, Bosque

Haters (1s): Forever Winter, NEX, a_d_22, LovaticSwiftie, Swirl900, sparrowblue

Saboteurs (0s): terrorblade, frankvert, idkwiam

Comments

Saviours (11s): halcyonday, Mocha, Ger.vaz, Lorenzo22

Stans (10s): Achilles., Michael196, K$Ellie, Don, Bartender, Taylor fanboy, Kyle-x, fab, Flower, FolkLover1989, Strawberry Bubble, fridayteenage, TaylenaStan, Supernatural, LVP, Great Username, Prismee, wastedpotential, jacobhalkohit, iamanearthling, Uncatena, AshleyLovescats887, badidearight, D-@-N, freakum., Vespertine, skizzo, llikeh, Live To Tell, greento, PaloSanto

Admirers (9s): Starchild, Bosque, SoSickOfThatSOL, chiliam, yourfaveisaflop, PoisonedIvy, jacklovesyou1, My Tears Ricochet, SleepingTigers, Holy Ground, Hooker Barbie, SLUTTVFTV, GuyNextDoor, Miles., djcalpal, Fitzswiftie, PerfectSacrifice, AbeHicks, Enrique523, folkloreking, 305, DevilsRollTheDice, pinkbowvintage, Mr. Duff, enchanted0, Diarrhoea, MidnightsAtPeace, LoveInStereo, Top Dash

Haters (1s): Forever Winter, NEX, a_d_22, LovaticSwiftie, Swirl900, sparrowblue

Saboteurs (0s): terrorblade, frankvert, idkwiam

i see non of y'all have ever bought a dress so a certain someone could take it off 
aqtCAja.gif

Oh well still good placement for this bop

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, frankvert said:

But was this misplaced or mis scored? Ms McGraw has a higher average but was OUT before nnnn 

Same as before, why does You're Not sorry have a lower score than Tim McChicken? 

So are we gonna get clarification on this or nah? @Forever Winter

:clack:

• Thanks 1

Why are all the OOTW sisters still in? I thought y'all hated Hack :clack:

Still, the way we're such who'res for this woman's music that we've got 89 songs to go and we're already well over 7.5 dfjlsdkf 

lisa-vanderpump.gif

• Haha 2

Dress Comments

Lorenzo22

11 - "She said: this one is for the demisexuals."

Vespertine

10 - "Most important sapphic sexual awakening hymn of all time."

greento

10 - "Best song on my least favourite of her albums."

Achilles.

10 - "Pop perfection."

wastedpotential

10 - "If you think about it, this hymn invented sex. Y'all were... bumping uglies and utilitarianally procreating before this came out and we were taught how to make love. Now it's sensual and enjoyable and cultural and beloved. Everyone say thank you Lord for bestowing us with the gift of good sex!"

AbeHicks

9 - "Oh she MAD mad... and I love it."

Where are you now?

8.4 - "I Think He Knows undressed Dress, and Lavender Haze was the end result."

SLUTTVFTV

9 - "Need a whole album of this (MIDnights doesn't count)."

blown away

6.1 - "Nothing special, a little tryhard and I don't like the vocals on this."

Forever Winter

4 - "The fake moans in the chorus have been done better in other songs."

sparrowblue

1 - "No then, no now."

frankvert

0 - "This song being a fan favorite is why everything she does now is a snooze."

• Like 3

Oh finally the STANK ass DREAD takes its exit. Definitely ranked way too high. 

spacer.png

Edited by frankvert
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Dress is really not all that tbh. That bridge is cute tho :gaycat2:

• Like 1

Forever Winter

4 - "The fake moans in the chorus have been done better in other songs."

Well I guess we know why this one is out so soon

lisa-vanderpump.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Okay :clap3:I see we are starting out like we got some sense today :clap3:

That'll Change (Taylor's Version)

• Haha 1

Dress out, we're starting well :clap3: 

• Like 1

For our next reveal:

"One of her very best yeehaw songs."

"I'll always sing this one at the top of my lungs, and also, fawk my ATRLer ex."

have to head to sleep before work, but i see todays results are already off to a disastrous start. can't wait for my fill of the slop once i wake up

spacer.png

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

white horse recently got me eliminated from an ATRL song game 😭😭

That's the fault of the Taylor haters, not you. 

is it I Bet You Think About Me? :khalyan2:

For our next reveal:

Wait TOMG so low NOO :biblio:

Our Song? Poor Debut. What did she do to y'all?

I think I'm starting to get an idea of a track that might be a slight underdog but a real contender for #1 based on the rest of the rate so far. At least, I can't think of a reason anyone would want to sabotage it, it's well-liked and a classic, it's a pop song so the demographics of pop vs country vs Folkmore stans in the rate seem to favor it, and I gave it a cute lil 11 :fan: Even if not #1 I could totally see it snatching a top five slot. 

• Like 2

Whatever it is I hate y'all

• Haha 3

Taylor-Swift.jpg

89. I Bet You Think About Me (feat. Chris Stapleton)

Saviours (11s): Venice B, Holy Ground, Top Dash

Stans (10s): By the Water, NewStanner, TMRA, SoSickOfThatSOL, K$Ellie, Bartender, Kyle-x, Hooker Barbie, Clauss, FolkLover1989, TheArgonaut, Strawberry Bubble, Ger.vaz, TaylenaStan, GuyNextDoor, wastedpotential, vinicius, halcyonday, AshleyLovescats887, Enrique523, badidearight, chosensparkles, freakum., Vespertine, folkloreking, Arrows, Namigo, PaloSanto

Admirers (9s): MidnightsAtPeace, LoveInStereo, itsjem, ellis-bell, Bussea, Quicksand, DevilsRollTheDice, sanzo, 4Real, iamanearthling, Feanor, Great Username, burninredhot, fridayteenage, ONOPKA, makeawish, Catch22, Klein, fab, Blood Magic, Bosque, Lorenzo22

Haters (1s): NextBish90, Losing my ground, LovaticSwiftie

Saboteurs (0s): AdrianNicki

Comments

By the Water

10 - "One of her very best yeehaw songs."

wastedpotential

10 - "JAKE JIGGLEBALLS YOU ******* ELITIST *******, I HOPE SOMEONE SHOVES YOUR ORGANIC SHOE DOWN YOUR THROAT. YOU MADE LORD FEEL WEAK, INSECURE, AND INSUFFICIENT, AND FOR THAT YOU ARE A CONDEMNED MAN. That aside, what a HYMN this is. This is probably my second or third favorite all time vault track, because the way it fits together is just so yummy. Chris Stapleton is an excellent Lana Del Rey in this countrified SotB rendition and his vocal timbre compliments Lord's softness incredibly well. I LOVE how bitter and spiteful She sounds in the lyrics, there's a lot of anger and vitriol simmering beneath these words (I know they had amazing hate sex). Also, when the time comes to eat the rich, can we offer this up as a metaphorical stone thrown by Taylor at the upper classes? This was Her way of fighting in the class war on the side of the proletariat! Don't eat Her!"

Lorenzo22

9 - "I'll always sing this one at the top of my lungs, and also, fawk my ATRLer ex."

SLUTTVFTV

8.5 - "Where was Chris? Was he in the studio???"

Where are you now?

7.3 - "Makes me think of Bob Dylan's The Times They are a Changin."

Flames2Embers

6 - "I actually never think about you."

blown away

5.2 - "Rightfully remained a vault track. This song would've worked better as a Chris Stapleton only track."

Achilles.

5 - "Utterly hilarious as a new money vs old money commentary."

Reveal, Part 5 Results (So Far)

Spoiler

90. Dress - 7.588

89. I Bet You Think About Me (feat. Chris Stapleton) - 7.595

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

Whatever it is I hate y'all

the sentiment of the entire rate :suburban:

• Haha 1

Logging in to see Repetition getting the honor of our first elimination tonight, we CHEERED :clap3:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.