The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

Suggestion: future participants in these rates need to undergo some sort of screening test…

:suburban:

• Haha 6

Omg 13 people follow this thread

• Haha 1

Just now, AshleyLovescats887 said:

Omg 13 people follow this thread

You would notice that, Taylor..

:ryan3:

• Haha 6

I like Lakes but I'm fine with that. But If Seven leaves before at least top 20 I will make sure some of you will not survive till the end...

:khalyan2:

6 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

ab67616d0000b27395f754318336a07e85ec59bc

72. the lakes

Saviours (11s): freakum., Velvet Night, RihannaLoverrr, jacklovesyou1, Lorenzo22, Mezik

Stans (10s): NordicGuy, NEX, KillingYourCareer, Tusk, folkloreking, D-@-N, Enrique523, AbeHicks, frankvert, wastedpotential, SLUTTVFTV, TaylenaStan, fridayteenage, Strawberry Bubble, brokee, BOAZ, TheArgonaut, SleepingTigers, Kyle-x, pavi, Taylor fanboy, SoSickOfThatSOL, Michael196, LoveinStereo, MusicLoverDude

Admirers (9s): Peroxide, Avrileon, skizzo, Clauss, Yog, MidnightsAtPeace, llikeh, Soobin, gagacasanova, Gorjesspazze9, iamanearthling, PerfectSacrifice, vinicius, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, NextBish90, Supernatural, Nein, Holy Ground, Dear Reader, enchanted0, Lazuli, Top Dash, Achilles.

Haters (1s): Diarrhoea

Saboteurs (0s): None

Comments

Lorenzo22

11 - "I hate the original version so much, the album version is already perfect."

RihannaLoverrr

11 - "First time she dropped the orignal version was a religious experience."

frankvert

10 - "Criminally underrated, love the vibe she curates on this song via lyrics and production."

SLUTTVFTV

10 - "Love me some escapism!!!"

wastedpotential

10 - "I wish a violent and excruciating end to everyone who makes obtuse comments about the lyrics of this song being overwritten or thesaurus-ed, when that's literally the entire point because it's a ******* homage to the Lake District poets and their styles of writing, and the apparent grammatical incorrectness of "tell me, what are my words worth?" is actually a double fakeout and that IS correct because She's making a reference to ******* William Wordsworth. These illiterate ******* make me ANGRY! Before you criticize this hymn, I think you legally must be required to define what an elegy is, and explain what might make a love calamitous and what may make grief insurmoutable. Only if you UNDERSTAND the song may you criticize it; "SHE USED BIG WORDS THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND SO I AM GOING TO PANIC AND CALL HER PRETENTIOuS AND OVERLY VERBOSE TO COVER UP MY INTELLECTUAL INSECURITY OF NOT KNOWING WHAT THE SONG IS ABOUT!!!!!!" should be a crime punishable by the death penalty. Anyway, that aside, the way this song is produced transports me back to like... the winter of 1947 to some manor house in the North of England that's empty because the last heir died in the war and no one has the time to care about it. It's a bleak place in my head, but my favorite Lord songs are the ones that are set in the bleak, melancholic, desolate midwinter. There's an element of hope (the rose) whose mere existence is just enough to keep you powering through, but it's not a pleasant place. I ******* LOVE sad music, and I've sorted this (and also songs like hoax and SBT and Carolina) into that box, and I want more from Her. I want an entire Book from her that's just miserable and lonely and depression, and then after I've received such a gift from Her, I'll be able to rest easy."

Achilles.

9 - "Take Taylor Swift OUT of the football stadiums and send her BACK into the wilderness where she belongs."

Where are you now?

8.6 - "Doesn't rank in the top half of folklore for me, but one that I believe will continue to age like a fine wine."

blown away

6.7 - "Love the intro, the verses are decent and the chorus is nice. Definitely deserved a place on the standard edition of folklore."

Reveal, Part 5 Results (So Far)

Reveal hidden contents

90. Dress - 7.588

89. I Bet You Think About Me (feat. Chris Stapleton) - 7.595

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

86. Teardrops on My Guitar - 7.624

85. I Can See You - 7.632

84. False God - 7.640

83. invisible string - 7.666

82. Nothing New (feat. Phoebe Bridgers) - 7.673

81. So High School - 7.691

80. But Daddy I Love Him - 7.722

79. The Black Dog - 7.753

78. Forever Winter - 7.790

77. Forever & Always - 7.798

76. Look What You Made Me Do - 7.801

75. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince - 7.8021

74. loml - 7.8025

73. I Knew You Were Trouble - 7.803

72. the lakes - 7.804

without the twitter line it would be 1.0 point higher at least

So High School, BDILH, The Black Dog, and Forever Winter back to back to back to BACK!?  Oh y'all are NASTY.

giphy.gif

The Black Dog is the best song on The Anthology, is a career highlight, and would ABSOLUTELY be top 5 in this damn biased rate if it was on Folkmore.  Y'all overrate those albums WAY too much, while tanking TTPD, which has similar vibes and equally exceptional lyrics, for no damn reason.  **** y'all!

• Thanks 1

1989 serves OUT next. 

Remaining songs:

Blank Space

Style

Out of the Woods

All You Had to Do Was Stay

Wildest Dreams

Clean

New Romantics

Is It Over Now?

The way I thought Fresh Out the Slammer/Guilty as Sin? had chance for top 20 but now I don't think any TTPD song will make top 50. Troll ballots were supposed to be forbidden.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Forever Winter said:

1989 serves OUT next. 

Remaining songs:

Blank Space

Style

Out of the Woods

Wildest Dreams

Clean

New Romantics

Is It Over Now?

ohh damn all top tier songs... iion should be out next

• Thanks 1

There's still 8 songs from 1989? Like can we chop this like yesterday already? :deadbanana4:

• Like 3

Honestly the only 1989 songs I'd be okay with leaving are Blank Space and Wildest Dreams 

the others are legitimately amazing, but y'all have no taste so 

DQyuVhiW4AEjo5R.jpg

71. All You Had to Do Was Stay

Saviours (11s): LovaticSwiftie

Stans (10s): 1989, PaloSanto, NEX, sanzo, Riverbank, folkloreking, badidearight, AshleyLovescats887, AbeHicks, frankvert, Great Username, Mezik, NextBish90, Losing my ground, Terylee, holyground13, brokee, Hooker Barbie, Heldenzeit, Kyle-x, jacklovesyou1, yourfaveisaflop, greeneyedsoul, AdrianNicki, Bartender, Rev8, Don, K$Ellie, Top Dash, Cruel Summer, Michael196, heckinglovato

Admirers (9s): Blood Magic, pavi, Dear Reader, Strawberry Bubble, BOAZ, Flames2Embers, enchanted0, Holy Ground, makeawish, fridayteenage, SLUTTVFTV, djcalpal, iamanearthling, Enrique523, gagacasanova, Life Savers, Hurem, LastKiss, Arrows, 4Real, Live To Tell, Peroxide, greento, PoisonedIvy, TaylenaStan, Theluckyone, pinkbowvintage, idkwiam, reputation1989

Haters (1s): None

Saboteurs (0s): Namigo

Comments

10 - "Just the mere thought of this song makes me want to play it on repeat for 6 hours."

Flames2Embers

9 - "stAY!"

Forever Winter

8.3 - "Should not have been the Track 5 of the album but still goes off."

Where are you now?

8.2 - "Remarkable pop song and goes off but is kinda the ugly redheaded halfsister among Track 5s."

blown away

7.2 - "This one is fun, but didn't age very well. They made the right choice by not making it a single."

wastedpotential

7.2 - "It seems like Lord picked this one up from the supply room of wherever in Calabasas Kim goes for facial treatments because this is FILLER, mama. I know this is beloved by some, and I even adored it for several years (I'm sure many here recall those days), but I've had a change of heart on the issue. This is fine enough, the chorus was a straight-A student at the Max Martin school, and the little high note gimmick works really well, but this just doesn't DO it for me anymore. It's pleasant, but it wouldn't motivate me to sack a village or climb a mountain or cross an ocean in a small wooden boat to proselytize for Lord, in the way several other hymns on this book would. It's fine, but I'm not putting myself at risk to tell others about it."

Achilles.

6 - "That high pitched STAY! came directly from Tegan & Sara's Heartthrob."

Nein

3 - "I never liked this song, the high-pitched stay is so bad."

Reveal, Part 5 Results (So Far)

Spoiler

90. Dress - 7.588

89. I Bet You Think About Me (feat. Chris Stapleton) - 7.595

88. Afterglow - 7.603

87. This Love - 7.623

86. Teardrops on My Guitar - 7.624

85. I Can See You - 7.632

84. False God - 7.640

83. invisible string - 7.666

82. Nothing New (feat. Phoebe Bridgers) - 7.673

81. So High School - 7.691

80. But Daddy I Love Him - 7.722

79. The Black Dog - 7.753

78. Forever Winter - 7.790

77. Forever & Always - 7.798

76. Look What You Made Me Do - 7.801

75. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince - 7.8021

74. loml - 7.8025

73. I Knew You Were Trouble - 7.803

72. the lakes - 7.804

71. All You Had to Do Was Stay - 7.809

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

1989 serves OUT next. 

Remaining songs:

Blank Space

Style

Out of the Woods

Wildest Dreams

Clean

New Romantics

Is It Over Now?

AYHTDWS, You know when it's time to go

1 minute ago, Klein said:

There's still 8 songs from 1989? Like can we chop this like yesterday already? :deadbanana4:

And 2 from TTPD

False God and invisible string one after the other hurts :clack:

How is this pop perfection OUT before Is It Over Now? HOOOOOOW
ItuKx0m.gif

• Like 2

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS STAY IS AN OBJECTIVELY TOP TIER POP SONG

• Thanks 2

Why are there so many 18K89 songs still in?

giphy.gif

Again??? Three songs from the same album leave next!

TTPD is safe (for now).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.