• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrpartyrocker

• Vegvisir

• theboyismine

• Femininomenon

Love her to death & I'm sure it had a nice meaning or whatever but it was genuinely awful & unbearable to watch. They used her star power and talent for that? :biblio: She should've done La Vie En Rose or something more iconic from Piaf. 

• Confused 1

I love her with all my heart

She did phenomenal 

3 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Love her to death & I'm sure it had a nice meaning or whatever but it was genuinely awful & unbearable to watch. They used her star power and talent for that? :biblio: She should've done La Vie En Rose or something more iconic from Piaf. 

Mon truc en plume is iconic though, maybe not in the whole wide world but here in France it's a well-known song and a staple of the music hall scene

53 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

Not an ariana grande fan talking about that while eternal sunshine was dead on arrival. How many Ariana Grande albums even crossed the 1m pure sales mark? 

it was dead on arrival and it still managed to spawn more hits than gaga has had in the past four years.

not to mention how quickly you brought up the pure sales topic (in this enviroment) while avoiding the streaming numbers discussion, as we both know ariana annihilates gaga in that department. i bet seeing gaga being ripped to shreads on every platform by french people after that disastrous performance took a toll on you mrpartyrocker, didn't it

at the end of the day i fear you have more serious topics to discuss about with your fellow little monsters than ariana grande's pure sales trust me

Edited by theboyismine
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

global icon lady gaga

Cute performance :clap3:

Can't wait for LG7.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, theboyismine said:

it was dead on arrival and it still managed to spawn more hits than gaga has had in the past four years.

not to mention how quickly you brought up the pure sales topic (in this enviroment) while avoiding the streaming numbers discussion, as we both know ariana annihilates gaga in that department. i bet seeing gaga being ripped to shreads on every platform by french people after that disastrous performance took a toll on you mrpartyrocker, didn't it

at the end of the day i fear you have more serious topics to discuss about with your fellow little monsters than ariana grande's pure sales trust me

In the past 4 years? Girl pls go to sleep :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

33 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

The OGHs watching front row

Screenshot-20240726-143659-X.jpg

That's crazy, looks so much like this photo of the usual suspects popping in to sh*t up this thread and try to minimize/discredit another career defining moment for LG!

Screenshot-20240726-143659-X.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, theboyismine said:

we really don't, gar is a legend and we can kiki about other, non legendary pop stars if their stans are too loud 

Edited by Kimi
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Grizzo said:

Mon truc en plume is iconic though, maybe not in the whole wide world but here in France it's a well-known song and a staple of the music hall scene

It may be well-known song in France, doesn't really change the fact that it's a pretentious and awful one lol. Kinda bummed cause I really was looking forward to a great and iconique Gaga moment to launch the J:FAD/LG7 era 

iconic queen

3 minutes ago, Kimi said:

we really don't, gar is a legend and we can kiki about other, non legendary pop stars if their stans are too loud 

i never said she isn't and, on top of that, you can kiki all you want other girls' stans over career stats, not over opinions..which, as i believe you know, are subjective. if you like to think that gaga's performance was good, you can babe dw:heart: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, theboyismine said:

Screen-Recording-20240317-201837-X3-thum

I shouldn't take the bait, but sis... Ariana has two grammy wins, and one of them is because of a duet on a Gaga album. You're embarrassing yourself.

• Like 1

I didn't like that song. It was mid but not bad.:michael:

:gaygacat4:

45 minutes ago, theboyismine said:

I say this as a stan of Ari, and it really isn't that serious, but considering all the blind items that have leaked about her over the years that ended up being TRUE, I'd suggest you take that bit of advice you gave and worry about your own fave. 

Edited by Edonis
  • Like 1

aaaaaand we won't see her again until Joker promo begins 

10 minutes ago, Liafen said:

It may be well-known song in France, doesn't really change the fact that it's a pretentious and awful one lol. Kinda bummed cause I really was looking forward to a great and iconique Gaga moment to launch the J:FAD/LG7 era 

The amount of brain rot on this site when it comes to anything that isn't Top 100 approved is truly incredible :rip:

Mon Truc En Plumes is a French CLASSIC and a cabaret staple. If you're not into it that's fine, but calling it "pretentious and awful" is so wrong it's almost funny.

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Vegvisir said:

Screen-Recording-20240317-201837-X3-thum

I shouldn't take the bait, but sis... Ariana has two grammy wins, and one of them is because of a duet on a Gaga album. You're embarrassing yourself.

What if, shocking I know, it was Ariana's contribution to rom which helped it win? It was Ariana's star power and chart success which, at the end of the day, propelled the song to #1 and gave it enough chart success and exposure to even be comtemplated for a nomination by the Recording Academy..it certainly wasn't Gaga's merit seeing how Chromatica's previous single was received commercially and critically:deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

28 minutes ago, theboyismine said:

Why do monsters always bring up other artists every time someone criticize Gaga? They brought up Chappell Roan in another thread where I said something not favorable about Gaga, I of course, ignored them and didn't fall for their trap, It's giving insecurity but then again Gaga hasn't had any solo hits in decades so I can see why :gaycat2:

Edited by Femininomenon
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

I never thought I'd see ari stans fighting with monsters, weren't they SpongeBob and Patrick*, like what

anywho this was actually camp by definition! make up looked good 

Edited by Breathe On Moi

3 minutes ago, Femininomenon said:

Why do monsters always bring up other artists every time someone criticize Gaga? They brought up Chappell Roan in another thread where I said something not favorable about Gaga, I of course, ignored them and didn't fall for their trap, It's giving insecurity but then again Gaga hasn't had any solo hits in decades so I can see why :gaycat2:

whose dupe is this :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.