Top Posters In This Topic

• mrpartyrocker

• Vegvisir

• theboyismine

• Femininomenon

3 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

The way I got warning point for this post, look yall what admin texted 

Note for member

• All comments must significantly stay on the thread's topic.
  • Keep in mind that writing "OT" does NOT make your post on-topic.
  • Do not post comments with the obvious intent of derailing the thread into off-topic conversation.
  • Do not post about reports, warnings or other moderation activity outside of ATRL HQ.
  • Penalty: 
    • Off Topic Warning (1 point, expires in 30 days).

it's just cringe and I have nothing more to say 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Le Grande said:

And panned by the GP :clap3:

Seems like you forgot to take your schizophrenia meds sis :clap3:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Weld_E said:

She got overshadowed by Celine, who's all over my timeline.

People's obsession of comparing two woman is kinda crazy. 

Anyways, Gaga proved she is one of the most talented performers of our generation :clap3: Legends only 

• Like 2

As she should! This performance was very Gaga and very good! :clap3:Slay, TABS, Blastoise, etc. etc. 

• Like 1

The performance was fine. That being said, my issue with this and her jazz work is that while she's certainly professional enough to pull it off it's not what she excells in and always seems a bit boring to me.  She was serving Bowie/Prince/Madonna level of POP grandeur when she debuted and that's what made her stand out, not these Old Hollywood impressions. Sadly I'm starting to think this is what she's most passioned about.

• Like 2

See when you're a talented and magnetic performer :jonny4:

21 hours ago, theboyismine said:

Gaga, and that Ariana helped put the song on the map for the Recording Academy to recognize it

sure (at the time) one time grammy winner was the one who put the song on the map for the (at the time) 11th time grammy winner, not the other way around. remind me how many grammys has ariana won since?

4 hours ago, Sombre said:

Seems like you forgot to take your schizophrenia meds sis :clap3:

I donated it to her fans after seeing her fat American arse bombing :clap3:

Edited by Le Grande
  • Thumbs Down 8

giphy.gif

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Junlin said:

using Cosmopolitan as receipt?  and that's the acclaim? :bibliahh: i don't see any press writing her a 5-star review? :bibliahh: the truth is this is a forgettable moment for such a big event, when there is almost nothing to praise they commented on the look, while it's a shameless knockoff by Dior. :bibliahh:

seethe. 

girl you spent the last 24 hours just talking **** about Gaga. what kind of a boring person are you? Gaga's praised, busy and booked, you are jobless with a low IQ

• Like 2

Ofc it is.

That's what happens when you're one the greatest to ever do it.

:ryan3:

• Like 2

She looked good.

Took long enough for the cheque to clear 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Choices were certainly made this opening ceremony 

The Kats have spent half a decade since NRO with their tails between their legs and NOW they wanna come out of the woodwork and say dumb **** on this site 24/7 when their fav's single is about to be OUT of the hot 100 in a week or two. Stick to the script, calm down, and play on your level (Xtina Lotus numbers). 

• Like 2

She usually doesnt sing outside for fans like this unless a new era is approaching :eli:

ALSO, THE LASER SPOT/LIGHT THINGY ON HER SCARED ME. LIKE WHO DID THAT??????? :chick3:

this's like Miz Cracker doing burlesque 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Filpo said:

The performance was fine. That being said, my issue with this and her jazz work is that while she's certainly professional enough to pull it off it's not what she excells in and always seems a bit boring to me.  She was serving Bowie/Prince/Madonna level of POP grandeur when she debuted and that's what made her stand out, not these Old Hollywood impressions. Sadly I'm starting to think this is what she's most passioned about.

I really think she has both in her, the glam rock pop star and the Old Hollywood chanteuse. Now which one should take over the other, we all agree I think

I know it's a paid pr play and all propaganda. It was not even live.

But praises it?

What hypocrite and shallow articles

Edited by nightowl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.