Jimin jumps to #1 on Global Spotify (increase of over 4.3 million streams)

Miley Cyrus

Can they just fade into irrelevancy already? The relevancia they have is having demented girls forcing them everywhere

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley Cyrus

• TrieLz

• Nefertiti0

• KKCuteCat

16 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify does not merge remixes, all chart separately
version.png

Jimin has original "who" with 3 new different color covers.

that 3 versions (red, yellow & brown covers) of "Who" now merged to the original (green cover).

that's the reason it hit #1 yesterday

other remix versions chart separately.

16 hours ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Spotify is losing credibility day by day, those Vietnam/Thailand/Indonesia/Philippines farms are working overtime. Not a single song rises 4M without being viral….

Jimin song currently rank #108 (up +85 spot) in Indonesia Spotify :coffee2:, Top 100 in Indonesia are full with local artist, even Lisa's Rockstar at #106. It's hard for a kpop song to break top 100 in that country, only a viral kpop song could get very high.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TrieLz said:

Jimin has original "who" with 3 new different color covers.

that 3 versions (red, yellow & brown covers) of "Who" now merged to the original (green cover).

that's the reason it hit #1 yesterday

other remix versions chart separately.

Spotify merges streams if the same song is on different versions but that doesn't explain how it increased by 4M because every other song lost streams despite the fact that they are also on the yellow and red versions
JI.png

Spotify Counter (July 23rd): 
GTSQoPyaYAERZn9?format=png&name=900x900
https://x.com/StatsSpotify/status/1816235674783342789

The shameless fraudulence. Should their fans be happy over something like that?

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Digitalism said:

I mean I don't think 4 million are fake streams

This is what happens when you have a huge unhinged fanbase that only plays one song

IDK why you think this is not believable only because it's a Kpop artist. Big fan bases play with the charts all the time. 

If u think that sudden, out-of-nowhere gain is believable, without being bias, then i'll judge your logical thinking :ryan3:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify merges streams if the same song is on different versions but that doesn't explain how it increased by 4M because every other song lost streams despite the fact that they are also on the yellow and red versions
JI.png

Spotify Counter (July 23rd): 
GTSQoPyaYAERZn9?format=png&name=900x900
https://x.com/StatsSpotify/status/1816235674783342789

Since Jimin has no chance to debut at #1 bb200 album, so the "who" song is the only thing that they can brag.
His stan switch plan, and only focusing on "who",

that's why his other album tracks doing poorly, also his album sales are very bad. that's what happen when their fans only focus mass buying & mass streaming one song only.

Posted (edited)

Ijbol above 10 million now :dies: 

spacer.png

Edited by Miley Cyrus

5 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

Ijbol above 10 million now :dies: 

spacer.png

2M streams in the US :rip:

Edited by Dialamba

Is it normal for artist's song to have 10M daily streams while having 10M monthly listeners ?

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Is it normal for artist's song to have 10M daily streams while having 10M monthly listeners ?

I believe monthly listeners is a delayed metric. In 30 days it will reflect his monthly listeners as of today. 

At least that's how I think it works.

Edited by Miley Cyrus

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

He's having his flowers moment :eddie:

spacer.png

Edited by Miley Cyrus
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

but nowhere to be found on US Apple Music,  same with the UK #35(+19) on Spotify, UK Apple Music N/A. and 339k streams in Korea when just 2 days ago there was never any song that reached 200k. 

5 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

but nowhere to be found on US Apple Music,  same with the UK #35(+19) on Spotify, UK Apple Music N/A. and 339k streams in Korea when just 2 days ago there was never any song that reached 200k. 

How are they pulling this off?
I really wanna see the unfiltered streams but I'm hearing they are reporting and suspending every account that is posing that...

42 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

I believe monthly listeners is a delayed metric. In 30 days it will reflect his monthly listeners as of today. 

At least that's how I think it works.

I remember when Julie Ragbeer was going viral I was checking her daily updates on her monthly listeners, and they seemed to be pretty accurate...

#3 in the US with 2 million streams without being in the top 200 of Apple Music???  :rip: 

If this happened to a pop girl there would be like 30 pages of full drags of fomos screaming Fraud :skull: 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Green said:

#3 in the US with 2 million streams without being in the top 200 of Apple Music???  :rip: 

If this happened to a pop girl there would be like 30 pages of full drags of fomos screaming Fraud :skull: 

Kpop stan did not use Apple Music,

spotify record >>> AM 

Also Solo Jimin stan wants to take down Jungkook's Seven records (2M+ streams US Spotify)

1 hour ago, Miss Americana said:

How are they pulling this off?
I really wanna see the unfiltered streams but I'm hearing they are reporting and suspending every account that is posing that...

They get live updates of Spotify counter streams. Probably someone inside fandom works there and has access to it and it's easier to reach goals when you know streams lol. 

the fraudulence  :bibliahh: the song will be forgotten in a couple weeks

Cant they atleast do this for a good song :suburban:

• Haha 1

the joblessness of k-pop stans is of the charts. the fact that they found a way to bypass spotify filters is just funny. and the fact that they don't even bother to shell out for apple music to make this fraud less transparent :rip:

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

If u think that sudden, out-of-nowhere gain is believable, without being bias, then i'll judge your logical thinking :ryan3:

I think yall don't like this because it proves all of your favs #1 can be faked like this by fan bases.

Suddenly all of those #1 for one week seems pretty fake.

3 hours ago, Digitalism said:

I think yall don't like this because it proves all of your favs #1 can be faked like this by fan bases.

Suddenly all of those #1 for one week seems pretty fake.

Yeah right, this is very organic and normal :clap3:

• Haha 3

Stable smash 

:ryan3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.