Jimin jumps to #1 on Global Spotify (increase of over 4.3 million streams)

Miley Cyrus

Have you heard this song?? 4 million increase from yesterday is quite steep. Especially considering the trajectory of the song over the past few days. Gonna need Spotify to post the breakdown here soon.

spacer.png

Edited by Miley Cyrus
  • Haha 14

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley Cyrus

• TrieLz

• Nefertiti0

• KKCuteCat

That fandom is so annoying. I was checking livestreamstats on twitter until they locked the account because the difference between the filtered and unfiltered streams of Jimin's song were massive, to the point there were articles written about it :deadbanana4:

Who

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

Obviously fraudulent. I don't think I've ever seen a song randomly gain +4.3M on a random tuesday. A increase always goes up more gradually, like 1-2M+ increases daily until it reaches a streaming peak that stays stable (look at BOAF, Espresso, Please x3) 

This random increase is giving Megan Thee Stallion's album randomly doubling in streams on sunday

• Like 6

Fraud? This is brand new information gif

2 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

kittykat or a barb, you need to pick a struggle

Megan was literally exposed to use bots tho it's no shade. It was all over social media :deadbanana4:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

No, it's chart-obsessed fans :bibliahh: Some of them may be fraudulent/bots/farms, but BTS stans are as unhinged as Swifties. He's a great dancer, I'm not really a fan of the song, though. BTS has never really clicked for me. 

Edited by Reginald
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

It's not random and it's not fraud, they just released new versions/remixes yesterday instead of doing it at day 1 (I don't really know how this works).

Those Thailand/Vietnam streams bla bla when the truth is almost 2M of those streams are from the US :rip:

• Like 6
  • Confused 4

Just now, smates said:

It's not random and it's not fraud, they just released new versions/remixes yesterday instead of doing it at day 1 (I don't really know how this works).

Spotify does not merge remixes, all chart separately
version.png

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Spotify is losing credibility day by day, those Vietnam/Thailand/Indonesia/Philippines farms are working overtime. Not a single song rises 4M without being viral….

No :bird: Most of the popular songs are from local artists or western artists. However Spotify Korea is filled with BTS members songs. 

really brave from you since Megan has a viral song rising on Spotify and she has no Spotify payola and radio deal but you're a Barbz so :gaycat2:

9 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Megan was literally exposed to use bots tho it's no shade. It was all over social media :deadbanana4:

17 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Spotify is losing credibility day by day, those Vietnam/Thailand/Indonesia/Philippines farms are working overtime. Not a single song rises 4M without being viral….

Umm Indonesia is literally one of the hardest chart to get through on Spotify :skull:

Current popular western songs are lucky to even scarp the top 100, let alone top 10

Megan transferred some spotify bots to her fellow Butter collaborator :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Yet another record breaking K-Pop that 99% of the world will never hear :zzz: 

• Like 8

The song is good, I love the chorus especially and it has a bit of early 2000s nostalgia, a bit of Enrique Iglesias. And he can dance his ass off. But that voice?! Jesus Christ. I haven't heard a human voice more terrifying and nerve wracking before.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

A.R.M.Y. = Fraudulence. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dynamite Finger Gun GIF by BTS 방탄소년단

fake

1 hour ago, Alaska. said:

That fandom is so annoying. I was checking livestreamstats on twitter until they locked the account because the difference between the filtered and unfiltered streams of Jimin's song were massive, to the point there were articles written about it :deadbanana4:

I saw when they were calling each other to report livestreamstats :dies: This account was very useful and they got him to go inactive :deadbanana: Kpop fans always making everything worse 

• Thanks 1

Is he under scooter label too like jungkook? If so who can be the next seven' worldwide hit

I thought V will be the one that get mainstream success

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.