• Onyxmage

No it's rated quite fair and 360 is catchy :katie2:

4 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

I think you lack taste

spacer.png

Said it for me - thanks! 

no it's the best pop album of the decade 

• Like 4

Overrated is not a real word anymore and everyone on the internet should stop using it as a descriptor of an album's quality when the album itself and the artist are not responsible for the response of it.

If you are mad that the majority of the people think BRAT is a great album, it's not the album's problem, it's a you problem. And if the first criticism about BRAT that comes to your mind is looking at the general reception and thinking it's overrated, then you are stupid and should start having more critical thinking than basing your dumb opinion on what the rest of the world thinks about an album. same with any other type of art.

ne7LodF.gif

Edited by Antisocialites
  • Thanks 3

very. there's only 2 good songs on the album. 

• Thanks 1

No, you are just tasteless. It's one of the best pop albjums of the decade and the best of this year.

• Haha 1

The whole "brat summer" thing is kinda getting out of hand and overdone, but the album itself is a masterpiece.

• Like 1

Yes

The sound difference between brat and crash is insignificant IMO

maybe crash was just a bit more mainstream produced and more accessible but like, I would think that would have been the album to take off, no? :bird:

brat just makes me think the public would like her more if she had better album covers

simply put, yes. 

No, it's basically AOTY, but yall can stay mad.

Flavor Of Love Hottie GIF

it's the best pop album this year and nobody is coming for it

it's aoty i fear 

46 minutes ago, aotwbys said:

Yes

The sound difference between brat and crash is insignificant IMO

maybe crash was just a bit more mainstream produced and more accessible but like, I would think that would have been the album to take off, no? :bird:

brat just makes me think the public would like her more if she had better album covers

Your argument as to why brat is overrated is because it is less generic than crash but is performing better ?

Nope, it's incredible. I'm really happy she's having this big moment with such a great album. There's a lot of depth to it and it has multifaceted impact across various media. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Your argument as to why brat is overrated is because it is less generic than crash but is performing better ?

It's a hot take but its overhyped to me because it's the concept not the music that really appeals

I think it's overhyped because I don't understand why it's getting so much acclaim when she has done similar work before. I think people are just jumping on the bandwagon, trying to be part of something cultural. They're attracted to the mystery and anonymity of the album cover, but if it had her face on it, it probably wouldn't do as well. It's all about the hype and the novelty, rather than the music itself IMO

• Thanks 1

Massively :rip:

6 hours ago, Bosque said:

Not this cycle again :rip:

I actually strongly disliked the album at first but it has grown on me a lot. It's in my top 3 this year so far. My favorite part is that all the songs are mostly about different topics, but few of them are about romantic love. The way she wrote them is just very honest and vulnerable, and she talks about some topics that are not commonly talked about in pop songs 

I agree. I was underwhelmed simply because charli has much better albums - but then the album started to grow on me a lot, song by song. So we love a grower, not a show-er. 

Yes it's garbage and the aggressive marketing is getting annoying + she's a trash person.

• Thumbs Down 2

Still underrated clearly.

I thought I wouldn't like it but I enjoyed every single song. It was an epiphany that great music is timeless.

As a stan: slightly. In the context of all of which you live: still underrated.

ne7LodF.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.