Zendaya furious towards Sam Levinson for focusing on THE IDOL, complained to HBO CEOs

Kayseri Mantisi

End ha :clap3:Thoughts? :celestial5:

• Like 3

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpaceOddity

• yonsé

• JoeAg

• stjosephprey4us

Top Posters In This Topic

After the disaster that was The Idol, it was probably for the best.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Is anyone even still here for Euphoria at this point? They have said recently that the next one will jump several years but still, waiting till 2025/2026 is wild.

I have loved the first two seasons and was excited for the 3rd one. They kept dragging it and my hype started slowly dying and totally collapsed after Angus Cloud's death tbh. 

• Like 14

Trying to blame an actress for doing her job :huh:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

The Idol was such as waste of everyone's time

So was Euphoria season 2 though (aside from the memes)

• Like 2

Zendaya, we believe YOU :jonnycat:

• Like 1

the cast is too huge now (Jacob, Sydney, Zendaya) to keep the show working with that many opportunities they're getting. 

one thing is when u have a show and one actor succeed and has a lot of job offers, this is normal and it happens all the time. 

other thing is what happened with the Euphoria cast 

sam levison on the idol was the cherry on the top for it to 100% lose it's timing 

may the season 3 be oficially the last, with a proper ending. 

• Like 3

It's sad how long Euphoria takes to produce, it should honestly been over with 4 seasons by now :rip:

• Like 7

She obviously wants to get the show over with, finish the contract and move on forever. I don't think this is coming from some angle of her demanding that Sam focuses on precious Euphoria or something, I doubt she gives a ****. None of the cast actually seems to want to be there anymore and Sam focusing on the Idol only drags the process and their time out.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, SpaceOddity said:

She obviously wants to get the show over with, finish the contract and move on forever. I don't think this is coming from some angle of her demanding that Sam focuses on precious Euphoria or something, I doubt she gives a ****. None of the cast actually seems to want to be there anymore and Sam focusing on the Idol only drags the process and their time out.

Zendaya, Sydney and Jacob blew up the way they did because of Euphoria and the show reached new heights by the end of Season 2. It was a terrible mistake not to continue the show in 2023. The show started in 2018 and although we understand the pandemic caused major delays they really shouldn't have dropped the ball, especially cause the actors are now six years older, like, it wouldn't just be believable to have them in High School anymore.

• Like 3

I say they cancel season 3... like everyone will be SO critical the only place they can go is down

• Like 1

I'm not sure if this case is similar to Comrade Scarlet's type of causes…

Someone enlighten me please.

28 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

is that you in your pic...:gaycat2: we share the same ATRL birthday king omgg

• Haha 3

I mean this makes no sense.

It has been known for a while that production stopped because of Zendaya's contractual obligations.

If there wasn't a contract he could do whatever he wants like the other actors while they wait for production. It's the normal thing to do in Hollywood

• Like 1

I think she's coming up with excuses to get out of the contract she probably already signed for season 3.

She should call up Sydney to back her up, so they can cancel Sam, hence cancel the show.

Don't underestimate HBO/Warner, they quite powerful and you don't wanna be on their bad side.

• Like 2

The Idol was such a triumph and cult classic for people who aren't annoying little *******. :jonny5:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Cancel the show. Zendaya, Sydney, and Jacob's profiles are all too high to be delivering Sam Levinson's wooden dialogue under colorful LED lights. 

Edited by Kylizzle
  • Like 6
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

is that you in your pic...:gaycat2: we share the same ATRL birthday king omgg

Hahaha yeah it is, I'm obnoxiously flexing any chance I can. 

Who cares about Euphoria at this point. :rip:

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

Girl, go be a movie star! You’re almost free! Why would she even want a third season of Euphoria?

Just now, supaspaz said:

Girl, go be a movie star! You're almost free! Why would she even want a third season of Euphoria?

She's the executive producer of the series, I don't think she can just quit. s:wan:

• Like 2

Not sure why people are taking this as meaning she wants the show over with? She is literally begging for him to make the new season. No tea no shade but this show is ALL she has! All her box office "hits" are no part due to her SUPPORTING role, and her first lead film exposed her mediocre starpower and needs to have a spin of "highest grossing tennis movie" or "Twitter memes" to make it seem like a success. So obviously she wants this one actual smash project she is a lead in and wins (undeserved) Emmys for to keep going on...

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.