Gaga & Katy: Spotify battle

duybeeGAshantiGA

Watch til the end of the video to see the suprise. At this rate ASIB may surpass Teenage Dream in total streams in a 2-3 years. 

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• MerveAksak

• frankgutz

5 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Watch til the end of the video to see the suprise. At this rate ASIB may surpass Teenage Dream in total streams in a 2-3 years. 

Yesterday teenage dream made 4.3 Daily streams and ASIB 1.8M. So not happening 

The fame Monster is at 3.9M Daily so the surpass there seems more a thing could happen

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

All I'm seeing is that talent won without relying on her sophomore album and actually putting out quality music, congrats Gags:ryan3:

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 5

both doing well for having rollercoaster careers.

• Haha 1

Same boat forever

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 14

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Digitalism said:

Same boat forever

Um how? :skull: they were never on the same boat. Gaga was above Katy for about 3 years, then Katy overtook for around 1-2 albums and then all the years later it's Gaga until now. Gaga is undoubtedly leagues above Katy atm :skull:

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 7

Gaga is always ahead of Katy this surprise to no one.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

Don't even need to see the video to know TD is bigger than any Gaga album on streaming but Gaga's discography is much more consistent than Katy's :suburban:

• Like 4

TD is that album :clap3:

Gaga's best albums doing their thing :clap3: 

• Like 1

This whole thread and video just furthermore proves that it'S not about making it big but it's about LONGEVITY

I can spell it for katycats if they need me to :gayorkcat2:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, MerveAksak said:

This whole thread and video just furthermore proves that it'S not about making it big but it's about LONGEVITY

I can spell it for katycats if they need me to :gayorkcat2:

TD is the most streamed.

Then prism numbers are great too and over the fame.

Chromatica surpassed a little bit One of these Boys but streaming age album against 2008 album.

Longevity for Katy 3 big albums is very solid. Then we know the other two were flop from the beginning. 

Edited by vale9001
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

TD is the most streamed.

Then prism numbers are great too and over the fame.

Chromatica surpassed a little bit One of these Boys but streaming age album against 2008 album.

Longevity for Katy 3 big albums is very solid. Then we know the other two were flop from the beginning. 

You're still focusing over the numbers though. I'm talking about which artist actually managed to keep their relevancy throughout the years.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I like Gaga but both artists are passed their prime and refuse to evolve in a way that's interesting. They both lose and win! :clap3:

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

A certain type user named after a bird being PERCHed in here, quickly throwing downvotes out like candy. I was right about the skin crawling, I fear. 

:ryan3:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 11
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 minutes ago, frankvert said:

The only thing Kittens ever had over Liddos was Katy's commercial success and it's especially revealing with the defensive comments in here. The way Gaga managed to have both a bigger peak and more longevity than Katy is making their skin crawl and it's very apparent. Time, the ultimate truth teller indeed. 

:ryan3:

Exactly! :ryan3:

• Like 5

Im shocked a Smile passing Witness and Joanne :skull:

2 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Im shocked a Smile passing Witness and Joanne :skull:

I've been saying for a while now I won't be shocked when Smile passes Witness in total units despite it supposedly being a bigger bomb :deadbanana2:. But NRO and Harleys gave it some sort of legs where Witness just died :toofunny3:

• Like 5

16 years fighting for second best

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

All those downvotes Katy fans are very brave considering she has nothing anymore. If she can score a hit or 2 somehow with her new album good for her. But Katy doesn't seem to have any real legacy outside teenage dream. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

49 minutes ago, Sadie Saxton said:

I've been saying for a while now I won't be shocked when Smile passes Witness in total units despite it supposedly being a bigger bomb :deadbanana2:. But NRO and Harleys gave it some sort of legs where Witness just died :toofunny3:

it certainly was the smartest move to attach those 2 buzz/standalone singles to the album, poor small talk tho :chick3:

• Like 2

Nurtec For Sale in the top 14. You can't keep Jazzga down. :clap3:

• Haha 1

My beloved ARTPOP flopping hard af lmao,  oh well, impressive Gaga, love her so much

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.