Taylor hasn't been a real hit-maker since 'Cruel Summer'. Agree?

Lagerfeld

Singles/hits are made to push and album. But she's an album seller so she doesn't need a big smash to create hype or push a release. 

• Like 1

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• Popboi.

• Badgalbriel

• Zachbbs

On 7/23/2024 at 8:51 PM, blondeskinnyrich said:

And how exactly does that answer the question about Taylor being/not being a real hit-maker? Define a hit-maker. Under my definition, you just gave an example of why Katy is a hit-maker and Taylor is not one.

Also, who said albums are more important than singles, besides you of course? Because I believe it's subjective matter and you can't really say "hey can you please not forget that you're not allowed to care more about separate songs than the albums as a whole thank you???" 

Ego Nwodim Girl GIF by Saturday Night Live

This is officially the stupidest comment i've EVER read on ATRL and that's really saying something. I never thought i'd see the day where someone would unironically try to say singles are more important than entire albums :ahh:

On 7/28/2024 at 3:45 AM, Headlock said:

That @longjohn9898 member downvoting every comment, you good sis :deadbanana:

Yeah, those random downvotes are really something, they don't even make any sense :ahh:

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

This is officially the stupidest comment i've EVER read on ATRL and that's really saying something. I never thought i'd see the day where someone would unironically try to say singles are more important than entire albums :ahh:

Yeah, those random downvotes are really something, they don't even make any sense :ahh:

You're missing the point of the question then, stay pressed. Only because you prefer to look at albums as a whole, doesn't mean everyone does.

I'd argue that most casual music listeners wouldn't be able to tell you any hit by taylor except for maybe Shake It Off or some other song from top of her spotify, idk.

I'm checking out from this toxic ass topic, it's true her fans are psychotic and I won't be a victim of that lol bye

1 hour ago, blondeskinnyrich said:

You're missing the point of the question then, stay pressed. Only because you prefer to look at albums as a whole, doesn't mean everyone does.

I'd argue that most casual music listeners wouldn't be able to tell you any hit by taylor except for maybe Shake It Off or some other song from top of her spotify, idk.

I'm checking out from this toxic ass topic, it's true her fans are psychotic and I won't be a victim of that lol bye

Casual listeners won't be able to name a hit of hers, except for multiple of her hit songs? That's your argument?? :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.