• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Virgos Groove

• i spit on haters

• Devin

6 minutes ago, Venice B said:

This changes everything... I don't know if this is enough to beat Trump but it's at least something. I just hope that if they pick Kamala they don't go the "female empowerment!" route they went with Hilary because that was a mess and I think that's one of the reasons why Trump won last time. Stay away from Woman's World Kamala :rip: 

They're gonna go with cop/persecutor route, there's a convicted felon on the other side after all!

TF3cHlW.jpg

• Haha 13

Just now, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I honestly feel bad the way the party turned against this man because of polls that show a new winner every week. Poor man.

The party needs to rally around Kamela now and stop this nonsense.

The media will find flaws with Kamela as well so I don't think this is a slam dunk.

No one turned against anyone. I'm so weirded out by this mindset. This isn't about Joe Biden the man, this is about the country. And he was too old for the job, objectively. No one has ill will toward him, he's simply incapable of being the most powerful man in the world for another 4 1/2 years. Most people in their mid-80s wouldn't be either. How is that not clear? :rip:

• Like 8

Quickly, someone tell me how to move to Canada. :rip:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, Saintlor said:

You're the fifth person to tag me with this babes

Again it's super weird that he didn't endorse her in his original statement released to media but in a seperate tweet. And the fact that he's even endorsing her kind of reveals that they're going to do a quick convention, even if it's fake and all for show.

• Thumbs Down 2

@Bloo

We did it, brother. We did it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

this is so ghetto. we should have 4 free years of no president then. :thing:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

Thank you for your sevice, Joe. But now it's Kamala time!

But who's gonna be the VP? :eatpopcorn:

Sorry but

he shouldn't have endorsed Kamala, she is not even that liked not even within her own Party, the best chance at defeating Trump was putting in a white male who could have won over the middle of america :mrpeanut: 

This isnt the moment to take a chance and bet on a woman of color to defeat the MAGA's.

Edited by usersanchez
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Listen, I'm ready to vote for Kamala over Trump basically no matter what, trust me, but let's not raise the specter of a Harris/Buttigieg ticket too loudly. :ninja:

• Like 3

if kamala bags this whew what a win it will be

:clack: 

4 minutes ago, DAP said:

The last thing America needs is another rich c-nt in control of political matters.

I feel like a billionaire democrat who is actually rich and powerful, could win over some Reps... (bc Trump is neither sane, nor rich, nor powerful). 

Anyway, I swear Elon Musk is already stopping the 45m per month paycheck. It would be money burnt for nothing. 

i highly doubt kamala would win. they dont wanna see a female president esp HER. :rip:

Kamala's VP pick is gonna be a straight white man. In order of likeliness I'd say it's Cooper > Shapiro >>> Bashear

TF3cHlW.jpg

Now rebrand Kamala. She has to stop with that loud and obnoxious cackle. It's so off-putting. And keep drilling Project 25 into dem voters heads via commercials because it's proven to be harmful to republicans. Even Trump has slowly backed away from it. It's not a strong selling point for the GOP.

• Like 4

VP will definitely be a man, so probably Newsom or Buttigieg? They are loved by the Democrats base, and donors.

3 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

But who's gonna be the VP? :eatpopcorn:

Hunter Biden

2 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Listen, I'm ready to vote for Kamala over Trump basically no matter what, trust me, but let's not raise the specter of a Harris/Buttigieg ticket too loudly. :ninja:

Buttigieg as VP would be the dumbest thing the DNC could come up with

• Thanks 1

Michele we need you. PLEASE :jonny5:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Devin said:

i highly doubt kamala would win. they dont wanna see a female president esp HER. :rip:

Honestly, she could win. She needs a strong VP, good debate performances, and to actually show up in battleground states

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Not this outdated thinking. Hillary lost because she was a bad and notoriously candidate. 

And she got that reputation because she's a woman. Bad and notorious yet qualified candidate against an underqualified clown and still lost. 

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

VP short list will be Whitmer, Shapiro, Bashesr, Ossof and Buttigieg. 

Just now, aotearoa said:

Hunter Biden

I laughed so hard. yess, please. we've seen his d!ck... he can swing that around them swing states and bring em back home.

• Haha 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.