Billie surpasses Taylor with most days at #1 on Global Spotify. Thoughts?

The Pop Hub

Oh yeah, i forgot getting more days/weeks at #1 with ONE song is apparently more important than being #1 with your entire discography :toofunny3:

Really funny how OTHs keep picking specific, random stuff like that to make it seem like Taylor is somehow "losing". In the meantime Taylor is still firmly at #1 on Global Spotify while Billie isn't but once again, i guess 1 song is more important than an entire body of work now for ATRL :toofunny3:

Edited by Enrique523
  • Like 2

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• PurrKaty

• Starchild

• Enrique523

2 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

Billie only has THREE albums out (and TWO Oscars hihi) versus swifts 20 albums 

what's not clicking???

Again, what does this have to do with the thread @ATRL Administration

47 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

This is such a dumb take when Billie's older albums don't have big daily streams, and they would only get worse each if she had more albums. :bibliahh: She would need 15 more albums doing the same numbers as Happier than Ever and that's not realistic under any circumstance.

Some just aren't used to see artists lasting more than a decade.

Because Billie doesn't have 4 albums per year or isn't on one of the biggest tours. What's not clicking? We saw this happen with Adele too who's bigger than Taylor.

Do you guys not know how to read English or is this a side effect of consuming her Mcpop?

Edited by dirrtydiana
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Because Billie doesn't have 4 albums per year or isn't on one of the biggest tours. What's not clicking? We saw this happen with Adele too who's bigger than Taylor.

Do you guys not know how to read English or is this a side effect of consuming her Mcpop?

Billie could release "4 albums a year" and none would stick with each cannibalizing streams from the rest, look at folklore eating up evermore and thank u, next destroying Sweetener etc. Her weak catalogue streams are a very clear sign she would not avoid that.

An ableist tantrum and calling anyone "mcpop" is extremely ironic considering…

queen-3.gif.333ffa442d77dccf78b146dd5562

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

that one britney stan is still flighting for their dear life:deadbanana4: and not them resorting to personal attacks

OT: the title is misleading and for songs, taylor doesnt have the title to begin with:toofunny3: and bird of a feather is objectively bigger than fortnight and the oths have been saying that so why the essays:deadbanana4:

anyway congrats billie:clap3:

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Billie could release "4 albums a year" and none would stick with each cannibalizing streams from the rest, look at folklore eating up evermore and thank u, next destroying Sweetener etc. Her weak catalogue streams are a very clear sign she would not avoid that.

An ableist tantrum and calling anyone "mcpop" is extremely ironic considering…

queen-3.gif.333ffa442d77dccf78b146dd5562

Her "weak" catalogue is doing almost half the streams as someone with 20 albums. Let that sink in.

and you bringing Britney into this just tells us how bothered you (and all the swift ties in this thread) are by Billie getting one single win over taylor. You're pathetic.

4aeb3a0d09ad635aded14bb15a402adaeb-billi

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Her "weak" catalogue is doing almost half the streams as someone with 20 albums. Let that sink in.

and you bringing Britney into this just tells us how bothered you (and all the swift ties in this thread) are by Billie getting one single win over taylor. You're pathetic.

4aeb3a0d09ad635aded14bb15a402adaeb-billi

Her 2 previous albums and EP are barely doing Lover's numbers alone. That fantasy would've could've should've world of yours must be one very creative space.

Edited by Popboi.
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, hungrymuffin said:

that one britney stan is still flighting for their dear life:deadbanana4: and not them resorting to personal attacks

OT: the title is misleading and for songs, taylor doesnt have the title to begin with:toofunny3: and bird of a feather is objectively bigger than fortnight and the oths have been saying that so why the essays:deadbanana4:

anyway congrats billie:clap3:

Wow there really is no reading comprehension in this thread.

Asking if people don't know how to read English isn't a personal attack. It's a legitimate question as this forum is global.

that user bringing up Britney's mental health situation over Billie overtaking tays #1 is not it.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, Popboi. said:

Her 2 previous albums and EP are barely doing Lover's numbers alone. That fantasy would've could've should've world of yours must be one very creative space.

I haven't posted one single hypothetical situation only facts. You guys are just too sensitive to accept taylor is factually doing this amazing thanks to folklore/evermore and TVs

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

I haven't posted one single hypothetical situation only facts. You guys are just too sensitive to accept taylor is factually doing this amazing thanks to folklore/evermore and TVs

The only fact is Taylor is #1, so idk about this "I haven't posted one single hypothetical situation" part you're claiming :bibliahh:

Stick to their 2017, 2019, 2021 and 2024 outputs alone (Billie's album releases) and Taylor is still above Billie.

• Like 4

That embarrassing guy still going on?

• Like 1

T.S. fans are stank and their attitude towards other artists applies too and they're misogynistic everywhere and their toxic traits pops up immediately when it comes to defending their fave they act like she's the only woman left alive is telling me all :coffee: 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, dirrtydiana said:

Wow there really is no reading comprehension in this thread.

Asking if people don't know how to read English isn't a personal attack. It's a legitimate question as this forum is global.

that user bringing up Britney's mental health situation over Billie overtaking tays #1 is not it.

not you lacking both reading comprehension and critical thinking:deadbanana4: thats why you are notorious for being one of the most delusional users on this site

• Haha 8
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, dirrtydiana said:

Let their back catalogues sink in, removing TTPD and HMHAS from their daily streams on 07/20/2024, Taylor is doing 3.5x's the streams, over 40M more. Taylors back catalog alone still puts her as the most streamed daily above anyone. Whereas Billie wouldn't even be in the top 20 with just her back catalogue.

Taylor - 56,413,906 daily streams without TTPD

Billie - 16,276,697 daily streams without HMHAS

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, PurrKaty said:

Let their back catalogues sink in, removing TTPD and HMHAS from their daily streams on 07/20/2024, Taylor is doing 3.5x's the streams, over 40M more. Taylors back catalog alone still puts her as the most streamed daily above anyone. Whereas Billie wouldn't even be in the top 20 with just her back catalogue.

I already refuted this with facts in the previous comments. You're removing their latest releases (talk about could've should've would've) without conveniently taking into account the massive taylor releases between HTE and HMHAS and the massive tour.

OT: yes (Billie Oscar winner x2) yes SOTY :clap3:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

3 hours ago, crymelanie said:

Taylor fans are pathetic so sad to see:bibliahh:

You're way more pathetic lbr here, who spends all their time talking about someone "they can't stand"? Get a life 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

24 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

I already refuted this with facts in the previous comments. You're removing their latest releases (talk about could've should've would've) without conveniently taking into account the massive taylor releases between HTE and HMHAS and the massive tour.

OT: yes (Billie Oscar winner x2) yes SOTY :clap3:

You go girl! If you say keep saying it loud enough I'm sure it'll come true for you! Meanwhile in the real world people don't have your opinion, I guess that's what upsets you so much?

Edit: quoted the wrong post, but there's so many I couldn't keep track 

Edited by Starchild
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

You're way more pathetic lbr here, who spends all their time talking about someone "they can't stand"? Get a life 

Right? This topic was made to attack Taylor (again) yet somehow it's Swifties that are bad when we push back. Typical projection from ATRL again :toofunny3:

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

You go girl! If you say keep saying it loud enough I'm sure it'll come true for you! Meanwhile in the real world people don't have your opinion, I guess that's what upsets you so much?

And he doesn't even care about Billie, he's a Britney stan :toofunny3:

If Billie is supposedly above Taylor, then she's DEFINITIVELY above Britney by that logic. Britney sure as hell doesn't have any Oscar either :ahh:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, PurrKaty said:

Please don't bring logic into this, it's all about feelings and vibes when it comes to OTHs :johnald:

It's really hilarious to see that Britney stan humiliating himself again and again as if Britney's back catalogue isn't completely dead on streaming, especially compared to Taylor :ahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

And he doesn't even care about Billie, he's a Britney stan :toofunny3:

If Billie is supposedly above Taylor, then she's DEFINITIVELY above Britney by that logic. Britney sure as hell doesn't have any Oscar either :ahh:

The can you read English posts didn't age well in that regard either

On topic: The thread should be renamed to BOAF surpasses Fortnight, not Billie passing Taylor 

Edited by Popboi.
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

19 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Right? This topic was made to attack Taylor (again) yet somehow it's Swifties that are bad when we push back. Typical projection from ATRL again :toofunny3:

Tbh we should let them sit in their delusion atp, it must be rough seeing someone you have such a hatred for be liked by so many people :chick3:

Also they're never going to accept actual facts/charts/data, they literally just ignore it and act like their opinion is a fact 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, PurrKaty said:

Daily Discography Streams on 07/20/2024:

Taylor Swift - 77,252,482 streams
Billie Eilish - 38,077,288 streams

But what's the average streams per track though :sistrens:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Tbh we should let them sit in their delusion atp, it must be rough seeing someone you have such a hatred for be liked by so many people :chick3:

Also they're never going to accept actual facts/charts/data, they literally just ignore it and act like their opinion is a fact 

That's the thing i will never get. Not liking someone i can perfectly understand (i hate Britney so i get it) but this constant denial of objective reality when it comes to Taylor and her career is just so ******* weird. People really created this parallel world in which Taylor is somehow not successful and they've convinced themselves it's actual reality :toofunny3:

I wish OTHs would come up with better arguments instead of just farting all over the place and calling it "arguments" :coffee2:

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, JJZAW said:

But what's the average streams per track though :sistrens:

Taylor has more tracks overall so obviously the average won't be as high, it's basic logic :toofunny3:

TTPD will still be the most successful album of the year no matter what though, especially since Taylor can also SELL the album on top of  streams, unlike Billie.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.