Katy Perry - "Lifetimes"

chriswouldman
Element
Message added by Element,

Please keep discussion in this thread focused on the song. Discussions about Katy Perry's larger scale career/choices, and other artists should NOT be done here. There are plenty of other places to do so on ATRL. Thank you!

I can't even remember what I'm his he's mine sounds like :rip:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Ramcoro

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Tistotal

Why would she tease Lifetimes this much, only to end up releasing a different song as the next single? 
They have absolutely no idea what they're doing this era 

:clack:

of course they would be releasing the song that no one asked for

15729222-B44E-4443-841A-780AB9BB89EE.thu

so much for "i wiLl bE dOiNG a tWIttER PoLl"

15729222-B44E-4443-841A-780AB9BB89EE.thu

• Haha 8

This is probably a promotional single and "I'm His He's Mine" will be the second official single with the music video dropping alongside the album in September 20th.

I'm His, He's Mine should not be a single :rip: 

• Thanks 5

2 hours ago, mike_int said:

Sorry but ... really?

Are we gonna get another cringe video? Didnt they learn?

87663213-0-image-m-9_1721735289922.jpg

Filming for Lifetimes? It's cute she's including her family. 

It's just a shot of one scene with a blue screen. Hard get a gauge of the whole video.

3 minutes ago, Ramcoro said:

Filming for Lifetimes? It's cute she's including her family. 

It's just a shot of one scene with a blue screen. Hard get a gauge of the whole video.

Enough for me, and Im actually a fan Awkward Britney Spears GIF

87635999-13660399-image-a-15_17216736606

hasnt she learned? those over acting with her "funny" attitude is just tired... 

I can't believe she chose I'm his over Gimmie Gimmie if she wanted to release a song sonically similar.. I've played the gimmie snippet multiple times since she teased it

Edited by Twilish

Why not make it interactive? Give us a poll!! so many people fail at marketing nowadays…

If after the WW fiasco she chooses I'm His, He's Mine as 2nd single - compared to the fact that the other 3 actually sounded great....

Someone, either her or her team really make the dumbest choices possible...

2 hours ago, xtino said:

Dr fluke didn't paid that money to clear the sample on "I'm his, he's mine" for nothing 😂💀

Maybe Fluke should promote the song that might make money then :dies:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Twilish said:

I can't even remember what I'm his he's mine sounds like :rip:

Even the title sounds like a flop, she needs to retire gratefully at this point :gaycat7:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Toxic.Latin said:

hasnt she learned? those over acting with her "funny" attitude is just tired... 

Well I'm sure she's thinking the "serious" and "cute" videos did NOTHING for her career or the songs either. Her serious videos are Thinking of You, Teenage Dream, TOTGA, Unconditionally, Daisies, and Never Really Over. Vs her funny and silly ones, Hot N Cold, Waking Up In Vegas, California Gurls, Last Friday Night, Roar, and Dark Horse. Which group do you think she's known? She probably thinks it's worth a risk rather than playing it "safe" with something cute and wholesome. Smile era was safe. I think she rather gamble and risk a Witness than play it safe this time. Hell even Bon Appetit has over a BILLION views vs Daisies with 30 million. 

Don't get me wrong, I love the songs in the first category, and I don't think her fans love those songs too and they're iconic. But I do not think the music videos made them iconic. She just needs to make them more like LFN/HNC and not Swish Swish, Bon Appetit or the most boring Birthday. 

If I was in her position, I would make the same conclusion. What people want and expect from Katy Perry is silly and funny. She just needs to find the right balance. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Honestly whichever single it is (it should be Nirvana), they just need to hurry up and flush away the taste of WW from everyone's mouth

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

So was she just trolling us with all these Lifetimes posts? 

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

I'm His, He's Mine is the worst of the snippets so far.  I get wanting to push a collab (because that's the point of them), but why not Gimme Gimme of the Kim Petras track then. At least people know who 21 Savage is. 

Edited by Ramcoro
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ramcoro said:

So was she just trolling us with all these Lifetimes posts? 

I'm His, He's Mine is the worst of the snippets so far.  Get wanting to push a collab, but why not Gimme Gimme then. At least people know who 21 Savage is. 

it's like she wants to flop

• Like 1

1 minute ago, halcyonday said:

it's like she wants to flop

Maybe this is her troll era. 

What if her and Doechii are doing a WW remix? 

It could be just for a visual. If Im his is the next single just cancel the era.

2 hours ago, xtino said:

Yes that video is not for "Lifetimes" 

"I'm His, He's Mine" it's been peaked as a single , that's the video she's shooting in Spain this week 

"Lifetimes" TBA since it's the more popular one from the teasers 

She deserves to be labeled the biggest flop tbh at this point :bibliahh:

Is "I'm His, He's Mine" actually her next official single? Gtfoutta here MESS

:fountain:

11 minutes ago, popstyle said:

It could be just for a visual. If Im his is the next single just cancel the era.

Watch it's for a commercial, for like DeSoi. :rip:

Edited by Ramcoro

You guys, just because she's shooting a video for IHHM now doesn't mean she's releasing it next 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

You guys, just because she's shooting a video for IHHM now doesn't mean she's releasing it next 

There's still hope. 

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.