PokéRate 6: Kalos ⚜️ 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓲

Curaga

hey queen @Curaga :heart2: girl you have done it again... constantly raising the bar for us all and doing it flawlessly. i'd like to say i'm surprised but i know who you are: i've seen it up close and personal. girl you make me so proud and i love you.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Curaga

• Suilen

• Heldenzeit

• sunbathinganimal

great and creative rate m8 :clap3:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Curaga said:

1c08a05377049b57324857fefa5698e7a8ce12b3.pnj

"Kahater" goes to the ten users with the lowest rating averages:

Conker - 3.183
Subomie - 3.675
elevate - 3.700
Rence - 3.750
Magickarp - 3.900
BambiStar - 4.147
coolcristobal - 4.225
Red Light - 4.317
plaidarms - 4.733
AMIT - 4.758

Literally the only PokeRate where I've been a consistent hater living in the 1s but look at the material! :chick2: It's not sabotage when the designs are self-sabotaging like

3 minutes ago, Subomie said:

hey queen @Curaga :heart2: girl you have done it again... constantly raising the bar for us all and doing it flawlessly. i'd like to say i'm surprised but i know who you are: i've seen it up close and personal. girl you make me so proud and i love you.

Spoiler

fc964d4405577803295eba0f3f9a1ed40bba1524.jpg

:heart:

• Like 1

When @Suilen's 11 wins the Alola PokeRate too...

suspicious-weird.gif

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BambiStar said:

Literally the only PokeRate where I've been a consistent hater living in the 1s but look at the material! :chick2: It's not sabotage when the designs are self-sabotaging like

me with aNOla

4c7.thumb.gif.3f4a294255ca47a703504c44fc2cc33f.gif

• Haha 1

I fear the starters and a few other uggos will be destroying my alola average, but yes... other than those sneaks it is a good time

My Alola tier list is very top heavy! A Unova tea.

4 minutes ago, BambiStar said:

suspicious-weird.gif

I had to remove my 11 from a potential winning song in a much smaller rate without Magickarps watching my every move, so that's not happening

suspicious-weird.gif

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Curaga said:

8475eae997a0eb77e4144c64911693a3e0b9f55b.pnj

"Kalover" goes to the ten users with the highest rating averages:

poki - 9.167
Nico Robin - 8.117
memeboy - 8.033
SlowGinFizzzz - 7.975
Norte - 7.583
Funnyfatty - 7.558
UnusualBoy - 7.163
FallenFroot - 7.092
Dark Miracles - 7.083
LastKiss - 7.017

That's such a cute idea! Thank you for hosting the rate @Curaga, you did a wonderful job! :heart2:

• Thanks 1

the way I low key rushed through my scores early because I wouldn't have time near the deadline and this dex sucks anyway, no I won't stop saying it yet I still won with my 11 in the Top 3, Noivern TANKING at #2, DraGODge making some people fume and having a wonderful host with timely results + slayful graphics and puzzles

And I even won an award on top of it, all of which really proves you CAN get by in life by half-assing it! 

crying-thank-you-fergie.gif

Edited by AMIT
  • Haha 9

26 minutes ago, Gourgeist said:

I see people with good taste

JBw1CqQ.gif

@Gourgeist I knew there were some people with taste left :giraffe:

@Curaga exposing me left and right but look what that got us @AMIT on it  I Love You GIF by megan lockhart

27 minutes ago, AMIT said:

@memeboy pull it out so I can service you, king

thank-you-fergie.gif

24 minutes ago, Curaga said:

Funny story...

@memeboy originally sent his ballot early with only one 11 and no 0 or 2nd 11. I asked if he wanted to add one and he changed Noivern to 0. 

Reveal hidden contents

Dragalge still would have won with his original score of 4

:ryan3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Allahlola mons are underrated as well, another 50 10's incoming me fears

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

Allahlola mons are underrated as well, another 50 10's incoming me fears

This time I'll join!

Maybe I'll even try writing/reading comments for the first time but probably not

• Like 2

@Curaga Thank you for the amazing rate :heart:

Everything went smooth and looked good and I liked the guessing additions + final awards :gaycat1:

Everybody involved made this gen a bit more unforgettable and I liked the general vibe from everyone in the rate :ihype:

Spoiler

If I had played the games things could've been different 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

AHHHH DragalGOD :jonny5: Noivern is a slayful top 2 as well. People with taste won today :jonny5:

Thanks for stepping up to host one of the worst gens and making it fun @Curaga :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Curaga said:

#2 | Noivern | 7.957

Last time: #14 (+12)

DayIVe5.png

a15cafa1b67edb7a567f28f96a9775ad081a63cd2a5f510b44e46cfbf018d5f6bbf634e2557456dd

11s: @Album Leak @Chiidish @LastKiss @queenp @Red Light @Touch Pass

10s: artc0cx, Dark Miracles, Konril, Lord Gaga, Losing my ground, Nico Robin, poki, Rabbit, Rigalo, Rune, SlowGinFizzzz, sunbathinganimal, UnusualBoy

9s: Curaga, Funnyfatty, Mocha

8s: AbeHicks, BambiStar, Ewan Chaos, FallenFroot, gardendreams, Norte, Ponzi, Sawk

7s: Ohno (7.5), Suilen (7.5), Bartender, coolcristobal, Heldenzeit, JoeRobert, Rence

6s: Conker, plaidarms, PMM, Seffers

5s:

4s: AMIT, Gourgeist

3s: elevate

2s:

1s: Magickarp, Subomie

0s: @memeboy

3ani__715__xy.gif3ani_-S_715__xy.gif

BambiStar: Camazotz icon

Chiidish: NORMAL EXCELLENCE, crobat's bat design successor, ohhhhhh Swoobat don't make that face.

Conker: I'm not sure honestly. Going back and forth here. Ash's Gliscor was low key a bit more memorable.

Konril

giphy.gif

memeboy: FLYING RAT STOP STEALING THE SPOT FROM COOLER POKEMON FOR THE CARDS

Spongebob Squarepants Wtf GIF by MOODMANRat Nono GIF

Nico RobinVery iconic! I love the colors on this thing

Ohno: Felt kinda redundant to release this one generation after Swoobat, but still a great Pokémon nonetheless 

Red LightMy dumbass used to think its ears were its eyes. Once I grew a second braincell and realized what she actually looked like she was an instant fave

SubomieLoudred if he slayed.

UnusualBoyAmazing design and another gorgeous shiny!

King didn't lose the gold, he WON the silver. An ICON, a LEGEND, he is THE MOMENT :clap3:

Thanks for the rate it was a lot of fun @Curaga :heart:

• Thanks 1

Not me giving the winner a 7 :tornado: I should have wacked her harder I'm a bat dragon stan. 

But thanks a lot for this rate. I enjoyed catching up on it after getting home from work and it really took me back to the original gen 6 rate we did way back when.

• Like 1

@Curaga thank you for hosting, it was really fun! 

• Thanks 3

OMG???? :jonny6:

Everything went RIGHT with the top 10 AHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE FIRST AND PROB ONLY TIME MY 11 WILL WIN 

spacer.png

I was getting so excited going thru the reveals :ahh: 

• Like 2

If u ignore Stinkaton, ATRL really served TASTE with these rate winners :clap3:

articuno.pngumbreon.pngmilotic.pnggiratina-origin.pngserperior.pngdragalge.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQw2SCg3wtHJNSiauBeX3F4XPgrVE161BiC_A&simages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-8LnaYE2_sPp_ZQ_S-eKwjHCPPeDMgV9slt48IvzgWSiWGBv5qlbhcni9gbgc1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=670223817428e6e29799e35aef6df6e675510d65

5 hours ago, Curaga said:

Noivern

1s: Magickarp

5 hours ago, Curaga said:

Dragalge

11s@Magickarp 

I just want to say THANK YOU to my very good friend, who i never once doubted, @Curaga for hosting one of the most secure rates in ATRL history :clap3: I will never forget this slayage of a rate for such a horrific generation. The results prior might've been influenced by snake who DM'd u advice in an attempt to get into your good graces, just like he did Bambi, but unlike her, u believed in the TRUTH where it matters. #1 and #2 :hughard:

6 hours ago, Tsareena said:

Magickarp reported them two as well :redface:

"THEY" ARE CHANGING IPs, ANYONE WHO WAS THERE DURING THE G9 RATE KNOWS "THEY" ARE THE SAME PERSONJANP7g1.png

5 hours ago, BambiStar said:

Oh God you're so far down the raboot hole you're doubting winners from a rate YOU hosted :rip: Cause Stinkaton did not win Gen 9

Zoroark is G8 technically, i HATE Stinkaton more than u do qN5mt5l.png 

Also u & @Suilen can keep trying to gaslight legitimate suspicions by acting dumb all u want, I'm not gonna accuse Curaga of rigging cuz she obv didn't. But the G2 & G3 rate hosts who just happen to give their 3rd place a 0/1, and the 1st place a 10/11 and the scores are separated by 0.02?

Lol!

-Kesha. 

• Haha 1

Just once I want one of my 11's to win. W1Pl3Gy.jpeg

Thank you for the fantastic rate, @Curaga :heart2::heart2: You did amazing.

Also yeah there was a gen 6 rate in April of 2017 that's missing from the servers. I joined in January and it was my first rate so I remember it very well.

• Thanks 1

If half of Conker's ballot is 1s, I'll discard it. If half of your ballot is 1s, I'll discard it too. Agree?

10 minutes ago, Suilen said:

If half of Conker's ballot is 1s, I'll discard it. If half of your ballot is 1s, I'll discard it too. Agree?

tenor.png

Weird how this is supposed to be u clocking "rigging", but tell me more user who always has avis of 14 yr old boys

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQP7aJIIOOFDm88yBP2e3tEiB44GC8ZQ8FuMw&simages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs8Z3phlMM4BZm9km3Iyi0ZBTlyfTAeJcqhQ&simages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC8iX_M9AUMdzd69OcIMe2d7wWEJwBaJBG4w&simages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPD9EKoj6FiUSIuwonnnb

HmSG1Mq.png

suspicious-weird.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.