Katy Perry - '143'

livelikemusic
Oxygen
Message added by Oxygen,

143 = I love you

1 hour ago, ainadalkaz said:

i legit cannot listen to the nirvana/lifetimes snippets, like it makes me so angry we got ww over those two bops :cries2: :fish2:

I've always said, she never releases the best song as a lead. Idk why but none of her leads are the best on the album!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• thismoment

• Ramcoro

• Tistotal

Written by Katy Perry, Lukasz Gottwald, Vaughn Oliver, Aaron Joseph, Rocco Valdes, Chloe Angelides

Published by Grateful In Ever Way (ASCAP) administered by WB Music Corp. / Kasz Money Publishing (ASCAP) / Vaughn Oliver Music/Prescription Songs (ASCAP) / All I Want Is Pub Pub LLC/Where Da Kasz At (BMI) / Chloe Angelides Publishing/Where Da Kasz At (BMI)

Produced by Dr. Luke, Vaughn Oliver, Aaron Joseph, Rocco Did It Again!
Mixed by Serban Ghenea
Mastered by Dale Becker
Vocals by Katy Perry
Background Vocals by Chloe Angelides, Lukasz Gottwald

Not her changing her official songwriter published date name from "When I'm Rich You'll Be My *****" to "Grateful In Ever Way" for this era/the future :ahh:

Controversy or not, i'm listening to nirvana and lifetime. I love the snippets so yeah I'm perched ...

• Like 1

Her team sucks so it does womans world 

I wanna know what's next, are we getting live performances? Even a lyric video cause she normally does the most for those. 

19 minutes ago, ThomasTea said:

I wanna know what's next, are we getting live performances? Even a lyric video cause she normally does the most for those. 

Scrap this whole thing and move on to the actual smash that is "Lifetime" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If she releases Gimme Gimme next it's over, it'll be the Bon Appetit of the era and follow Witness to a T.

She should release Lifetimes.

14 minutes ago, perfect blue said:

If she releases Gimme Gimme next it's over, it'll be the Bon Appetit of the era and follow Witness to a T.

Oh don't give her idea :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

WW is such a grower ! 

• Like 1

Release Lifetimes August 2nd
Euphoric, NON-corny, NON-campy Cloud Atlas inspired music video

TTH residency, play listing etc 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

Wait is this the actual speed of the snippet that she played for nirvana? Because I just came across another clip but I hear a slower pace for this. I really hope it's this version tho I love it faster 

Edited by Itz_Dani!
  • Like 1

Nirvana, Lifetime and Gimme Gimme sound way better than Woman's World, like why Katy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, perfect blue said:

THIS. I agree. I have replayed Lifetimes snippet by far the most. It's a smash waiting to happen

• Like 1

i think if she releases one of the trap/pop songs people will drag her for trying to sound like ariana circa 2018

they need to release one of the europop songs and push it hard

Nirvana so far should've been the lead followed by Lifetime as the next one, and hoping these 2 are not Luke productions she could've just shelved anything Luke related. Ethereal videos matching the albums visuals/aesthetic as well for both. 

She probably would've still underperformed but at least she would've flopped with dignity , with people seeing something new from her & maybe having slightly better response, not under these current circumstances.

Edited by Itz_Dani!

Idk if you guys have heard this song, but it's one of my current faves. 

Imagine Katy gives us something like this :jonny5: and the vocalist Hayla kinda reminds me of Katy in certain parts of this song. She would eat!

If everyone wants Lifetime, then she will ignore it and choose the song with the most potential to be a flop as the second single

1bcadd1d-24a9-46c3-b51b-27c6d72f46c1-gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Does anyone know what song(s) Sarah Hudson worked on?

The Trump news should give us Cats some semblance of peace for at least 24hours. 

• Haha 8

Okay is the song "Lifetime" or "Lifetimes"? I think in the Apple Music interview they said Lifetimes but I'm not sure.

Edited by Acuminatus

Gimme Gimme sounds like a Dr. Luke and his proteges production because it sounds like UnHoly.

Nirvana also sounds like a Dr. Luke and his proteges production because the vocal effect sounds like the vocal effect in Dark Horse.

Gays just stan anything with a 4-to-the-floor dance beat, which is why I don't think Nirvana is a good choice. I feel the GP will like Gimme Gimme more + 21 Savage has good streams. Just look at Christina Aguilera for example: The fans wanted "Let There Be Love" as a single because the gays wanted a dance 4-to-the floor song and it flopped. Nirvana would be better after album release so Katy and her team can see which song has the most streams.

Edited by Junipero
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:

Written by Katy Perry, Lukasz Gottwald, Vaughn Oliver, Aaron Joseph, Rocco Valdes, Chloe Angelides

Published by Grateful In Ever Way (ASCAP) administered by WB Music Corp. / Kasz Money Publishing (ASCAP) / Vaughn Oliver Music/Prescription Songs (ASCAP) / All I Want Is Pub Pub LLC/Where Da Kasz At (BMI) / Chloe Angelides Publishing/Where Da Kasz At (BMI)

Produced by Dr. Luke, Vaughn Oliver, Aaron Joseph, Rocco Did It Again!
Mixed by Serban Ghenea
Mastered by Dale Becker
Vocals by Katy Perry
Background Vocals by Chloe Angelides, Lukasz Gottwald

Not her changing her official songwriter published date name from "When I'm Rich You'll Be My *****" to "Grateful In Ever Way" for this era/the future :ahh:

HELP

I keep wanting her to do something with black cats in a video. Something to represent all the horrible luck she's been having this era 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.