Katy Perry - '143'

livelikemusic
Oxygen
Message added by Oxygen,

143 = I love you

the bonus tracks should've been on the standard, the album sounds really cohesive as it is but these would've given it more depth.

I Woke Up sounds on trend and catchy, No Tears is really good, the lyrics show a deeper side. I'm sure critics would've enjoyed and haters can't say it's just generic dance songs. Has a Heart is cute, it's a bit too out of place tho so bonus track is understandable. 

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Ramcoro

• Tistotal

• thismoment

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

it's not Kylie. Katy said her guest is a Scorpio, probably Delta Goodrem

Think it is Tina Arena (she mentioned Chains in the other interview and that is her most famous song) 

1 hour ago, Dark Miracles said:

Natalie Imbruglia is also possible

She makes sense, Delta is way too big to be an opening act in Aus.

The comments from Katy's Australian interviews being overwhelming POSITIVE is a nice change of pace - we really love her here :heart2:

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

She makes sense, Delta is way too big to be an opening act in Aus.

it's about special guest for AFL Grand Final performance, not opening act for tour

The bonus tracks sounds like Smile unreleaseds or a different project, so I undestand why she cut off those songs. 
btw I really like No More Tears. :suburban:

Just now, Nefertiti0 said:

it's about special guest for AFL Grand Final performance, not opening act for tour

Oop, Delta is back in the picture then :toofunny3: 

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

it's not Kylie. Katy said her guest is a Scorpio, probably Delta Goodrem

Idk what it is but i could listen to her talk all day :allears: she just has such a warm aura about her. 

• Like 3

I'm just on my last 10 minute break at work and wanted to stop in to say I hope my fellow kats are having a wonderful day and if not, feel free to messsge me any time to vent. 

143 all, even the OOTB haters. :ryan3:

Edited by DREAMERS
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not her maintaining a good relationship with her husband's ex wife. Like that's enough to tell me she's a good person :jonny6:

• Like 5

I just wanted to say All The Love is Katy at her best, I wish the rest of the album was like this

• Like 3

Yup loving this fun, dance-y heartfelt album :clap3:

This is nice simple pop fun! Good job Katy, great for the gym too :wanda:

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Waldi said:

Will the Deluxe Songs also be available on streaming services?

Who knows? She never put Smile bonus track on streaming either, so I'm not hopeful. 

After several listens to the album, I'd say that it is not that bad at all. Probably the most generic album of Katy, but way better than what most critics say. Me thinks that she expected all of that backlash tho. Her actions are hard to be explained since the Witness era...

• Like 2

So today I got the chance to hear the full album, and let me say, it's a very good album, serving the purpose to be very fun and that's it, don't understand the hate for this looks so try hard, but well, I'm just hoping Wonder - Artificial or All The Love get some single treatment.

Will be playing this when I go to the gym:WAP:

• Like 7

I hope she releases the deluxe on streaming and or physical. It would be cool to have addit bonus songs as well.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, lauvender said:

the bonus tracks should've been on the standard, the album sounds really cohesive as it is but these would've given it more depth.

I Woke Up sounds on trend and catchy, No Tears is really good, the lyrics show a deeper side. I'm sure critics would've enjoyed and haters can't say it's just generic dance songs. Has a Heart is cute, it's a bit too out of place tho so bonus track is understandable. 

agreed!

where would you all place the bonus tracks if they were on the standard album? 

10 minutes ago, chaychay18 said:

agreed!

where would you all place the bonus tracks if they were on the standard album? 

No More Tears would be a solid closer, but I think Wonder works better so I'd probably put it right after Truth

I Woke Up is giving track #3. It would also break up the features a bit 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.