• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• thismoment

• Ramcoro

• Kayzan

Let"s see how smart She is, as she puts When I'm gone and 365 in a special edition from the álbum called "all the bops special edition", so the álbum will already debut with +600 millions and 1 billion will be possible, that's the only victory she can attain now.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

A Luke track would have been okay if it were good, like Big Energy.

nicki.png 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lagerfeld said:

A Luke track would have been okay if it were good, like Big Energy.

nicki.png 

The most scary thing for me is that dispite witness featuring rappers singles flopped, all of them have +1 billions streams overall , so if we imagine that all 4 featuring in 143 will be single, so they all will be probably her most flopped featuring ever. Of course she has flop featuring as Wig and 365, but when it comes to rappers, she never bombed like it looks she will do, I'm really scared.

• Thumbs Down 1

The last bonus track is called 'Has a Heart' btw 

• Like 2

Every song having like eight writers, only for the final product to come out as simple and lazy as it is, feels like a crime. :deadbanana4: As a longtime KatyCat, I wanted to respect this project, but objectively, it's just embarrassing. And yes, I'm sorry for being bitter! I just struggle to believe she's had such a downfall... :gaycat7:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Mattically said:

Every song having like eight writers, only for the final product to come out as simple and lazy as it is, feels like a crime. :deadbanana4: As a longtime KatyCat, I wanted to respect this project, but objectively, it's just embarrassing. And yes, I'm sorry for being bitter! I just struggle to believe she's had such a downfall... :gaycat7:

but are you enjoying the music ?

43 minutes ago, KK_Lover said:

but are you enjoying the music ?

I asked myself the same question and actually the only reason I even (rarely) listen to these new songs is because they're from Katy. If anyone else had released these two songs, I wouldn't even bother. I'm not even trying to be hateful toward her; I'm just being honest with myself about these new songs and answering your question based on that.

• Like 6

ww and lifetimes are duds but i really like all the other snippets (even i'm his, he's mine is growing on me) so i still have a little bit of hope for the album 

3 hours ago, Mattically said:

I asked myself the same question and actually the only reason I even (rarely) listen to these new songs is because they're from Katy. If anyone else had released these two songs, I wouldn't even bother. I'm not even trying to be hateful toward her; I'm just being honest with myself about these new songs and answering your question based on that.

maybe once the album will come out everything will sound more cohesive and maybe those songs will grow on you idk 

:celestial3:

• Like 4

I said this after WW but I'll say it again, releasing this album is massive mistake. I hate the fact that we live in era where albums are made on vinyl probably before they are even announced, because if they weren't I'm sure era would've been scrapped.

It will only damage her even more, not one good thing will come from releasing this album. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Anyone going to the LA event tonight?

2 hours ago, Ramcoro said:

Anyone going to the LA event tonight?

hi I'm Italian :weeps:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

not one good thing will come from releasing this album. 

The worst thing is she won't even learn anything from it. She's so convinced in her delusion that she'll just think people are haters and that's why she's a flop - not because she's given them valid reasons to criticize her. (Not to say some hate isn't forced, but still.)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

She previewed CRUSH and NIRVANA at a club in LA :jonny6:

• Like 2

Crush sounds so much fun!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Crush sounds so much fun!

they call this type of music "DISCO POLO" in my home country. :rip:

• Haha 2

Crush is amazing! Lalalari lalalalari

• Like 2

It's hard to wait another month:jonny:

• Like 2

Gorgeous and Nirvana…omg :jonny5:

29 minutes ago, FabForAThrowback said:

It's hard to wait another month:jonny:

Time goes by quickly. Reminder we still have VMAS to hold us down for the next weeks. Post album will be nice with Rock In Rio and the show in Australia. I hope she does a tour announcement before the album drops to build up some more hype.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, justlore said:

How do these people already know the full song?

• Haha 2

I told y'all from the beginning Nirvana was the one.

Anyway why aren't they moving? She did radio interviews but there's no song for them to play. Either release Gimme Gimme as another promo single and hope by some miracle it becomes a mini Dark Horse on its own or release the 2nd official single with playlisting push and immediate radio impact.

Waiting for the VMAs medley to decide the next single is not smart it's too far away, they need to have an active radio single when the album drops. Don't repeat the same mistake they did with Smile

Edited by Dark Miracles

15 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Time goes by quickly. Reminder we still have VMAS to hold us down for the next weeks. Post album will be nice with Rock In Rio and the show in Australia. I hope she does a tour announcement before the album drops to build up some more hype.

You're right. There are a lot of big events to witness and I can't wait! I'm just a little sad about the negative reception, I'd have been super happy if all of this had happened at a better time for her and for us as fans. She and we deserve to live a celebrated era. 

Edited by FabForAThrowback
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.