Britney received more awards than Christina A. Surprised?

leyaris11

Didn't you know that? 

Since the fighter keeps bragging about Xtina got more awards than Britney but once again, it just showed how Xtina fanbase is delulu with no factual checks. 

The true is:

Britney: 425 Awards, Xtina: 239 Awards. 

@abrahamjmr @suburbannature what you think? 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I am a little surprised since Britney is not typical awards catnip but she was so much more massively popular and succesful than the other one, it makes sense she got more awards.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, leyaris11 said:

@suburbannature what you think? 

• Haha 6

Britney's list is inflated lol. They counted her Razzie wins for Worst Actress twice and Worst song for example lmao. Haha. 😂

Xtina won 7 Grammys while Britney won 1 lowbrow 1. Xtina wins. No wonder Britney retired.

• Like 6
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

Who gives a ****. They're two kick ass women with legendary careers that defined the 2000s. Can we kill this feud already? Most Britney and Xtina fans are either pushing 30 or well into their 30s, it's embarrassing that y'all are still fighting over this stuff when both artists are either retired or semi retired :toofunny3:

• Thanks 10

Yeah, because all of those People Choice Awards are more important than a Grammy 

im-happy-for-her-but-im-happy-for-her.gi

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

I mean she got a ton of surfboards... Do they matter though? Also a ton of Kids choice awards nothing of the Grammy prestige. Because that toxic grammy ain't even hers. 

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

23 minutes ago, A-V-XYZ said:

Britney's list is inflated lol. They counted her Razzie wins for Worst Actress twice and Worst song for example lmao. Haha. 😂

Xtina won 7 Grammys while Britney won 1 lowbrow 1. Xtina wins. No wonder Britney retired.

I feel...I feel like DMF is back

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

like a shiver down in my bones 

• Haha 1

Awards like "World's Worst Celebrity Dog Owner",  "Worst Dressed" and a bunch of "awards" by some teen magazines that don't even exist anymore. :suburban:

• Haha 10

36 minutes ago, A-V-XYZ said:

No wonder Britney retired.

while the rest of your post is funny, this is gross given the context of why she did actually retire, kindly stfu

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

? What is this 

Who cares? Imagine being an old fart & caring about how many awards an artist has won. It's embarrassing.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Isn't he just that Drive B!tch troll that makes a new dupe every time he gets banned ? :rip:

OT: Honestly I don't understand pop fans' obsession with awards, it's just weird to me. Those are literally some plastic statuettes given by a small group of old men and most of the time artists/labels buy them :rip:

• Thanks 1

For surfboards that don't matter, there are some Xtina fans doing a lot over them in here :eli:

Oh and report that dupe troll it's obviously someone already banned. 

Damn, that other thread about Christina being more acclaimed really got OP triggered, huh?

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, alexrex said:

Yeah, because all of those People Choice Awards are more important than a Grammy 

Taking a look at their careers they kind of are.

im-happy-for-her-but-im-happy-for-her.gif

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Isn't he just that Drive B!tch troll that makes a new dupe every time he gets banned ? :rip:

OT: Honestly I don't understand pop fans' obsession with awards, it's just weird to me. Those are literally some plastic statuettes given by a small group of old men and most of the time artists/labels buy them :rip:

Pops up right after @xtrih was permabanned? A concidence? I think not.

• Like 2

But what about the awards that actually count? Nobody knows or cares about Channel [V] Thailand Music Video awards.

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Pops up right after @xtrih was permabanned? A concidence? I think not.

That person used to post Xtina wins all the time. It's them.

• Thanks 1

Both girls have their fair share of irrelevant awards so not sure why some of you are trying it with Britney, especially with that long ass gap...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, A-V-XYZ said:

1 hour ago, alexrex said:

1 hour ago, QuanticXplosion said:

I mean she got a ton of surfboards... Do they matter though? Also a ton of Kids choice awards nothing of the Grammy prestige. Because that toxic grammy ain't even hers. 

1 hour ago, WalkAway said:

Awards like "World's Worst Celebrity Dog Owner",  "Worst Dressed" and a bunch of "awards" by some teen magazines that don't even exist anymore. :suburban:

1 hour ago, Death & Decay said:

Who cares? Imagine being an old fart & caring about how many awards an artist has won. It's embarrassing.

1 hour ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Damn, that other thread about Christina being more acclaimed really got OP triggered, huh?

55 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

But what about the awards that actually count? Nobody knows or cares about Channel [V] Thailand Music Video awards.

Say what you want but still can't changing the fact that Britney: 425 Awards, Xtina: 239 Awards tumblr_ls7b6kaXTK1qdeyqk.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

Lol, x really got nothing but award from the racist and corrupt grammys

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rev8 said:

If it's him we need him to stay!

1 hour ago, leyaris11 said:

Say what you want but still can't changing the fact that Britney: 425 Awards, Xtina: 239 Awards tumblr_ls7b6kaXTK1qdeyqk.gif

Quality > Quantity 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.