Michael Moore on Biden: I think there's a form of elder abuse going on here

SoldierofLove

Michael Moore, the professional protester, film director, producer, screenwriter, author, and Academy Award winner, is calling out those who are committing elder abuse against Biden.

Is it time for Michael to go through his Hollywood rolodex and call on Olivia to join him in calling out those who are abusing Biden?

He made several points in this segment.

spacer.png

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

It's so obvious Biden is unwell and the people around him are just using him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I wouldn't say it's elder abuse, it's more about someone who simply can't recognize that their time is up professionally and that they need to retire

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Meh. Biden is lucid enough to know what he's doing and he is choosing to continue his campaign knowing he is not mentally fit. Its not just "elder abuse" its very much his fault too

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PrettyHurts said:

Meh. Biden is lucid enough to know what he's doing and he is choosing to continue his campaign knowing he is not mentally fit. Its not just "elder abuse" its very much his fault too

It's the job of his family and associates to do what's best for him but all indications say Jill and Hunter are the ones convincing him to stay the nominee.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Off topic but I'm only just noticing Michael Moore is in this gif??? Is that Mark Ruffalo too!? :deadbanana2:

0*9ugDFiG6SpGyqwKO

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

i tend to agree, especially after the news broke out that hunter and jill are urging him to continue. telling your 80+yo father to keep working is wild

0*9ugDFiG6SpGyqwKO

• Thanks 1

Another thing that's come out in the last week is that Hunter is one of his closest advisers now. It's quite disturbing in itself.

3 hours ago, sickofwaitingtables said:

It's so obvious Biden is unwell and the people around him are just using him.

Your avi is taking me out

• Haha 1

Hmmm no, any notion of Biden being a victim or victimized should be mocked. His cognition has aged but not to the point where he isn't lucid in his daily life and decisions he makes. :zzz:

3 hours ago, glitch said:

Off topic but I'm only just noticing Michael Moore is in this gif??? Is that Mark Ruffalo too!? :deadbanana2:

0*9ugDFiG6SpGyqwKO

Yes :laugh:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

If it's for the better for the 300+ million citizens of a country then so be it.

4 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

It's the job of his family and associates to do what's best for him but all indications say Jill and Hunter are the ones convincing him to stay the nominee.

3 hours ago, John Slayne said:

i tend to agree, especially after the news broke out that hunter and jill are urging him to continue. telling your 80+yo father to keep working is wild

0*9ugDFiG6SpGyqwKO

This. He is clearly well. Encouraging him to stay in the race is crazy. They must have a lot to gain from this.

Nah, he's sticking in the race because he doesn't trust anyone else in his party to be as hard-right on foreign policy. 

He basically admitted to this in his ABC interview. He's a dementia patient wildly beating on the health aides and biting people's hands because he fears the weekly shipments of bombs to kill kids for Israel will end if anyone else steps in.

25 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

If it's for the better for the 300+ million citizens of a country then so be it.

He's on track to lose to Trump in a crushing historic defeat so it's not.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

He's on track to lose to Trump in a crushing historic defeat so it's not.

Don't you think that if the dems found someone younger and more functioning to represent them maybe Trump wouldn't have it so easy? I'm not from the US and I'm completely unfamiliar with the politicians outside of the big names but the logic still applies. It's evident in the numbers too. People don't feel comfortable voting for someone who could collapse at any moment.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dumbsparce said:

Don't you think that if the dems found someone younger and more functioning to represent them maybe Trump wouldn't have it so easy? I'm not from the US and I'm completely unfamiliar with the politicians outside of the big names but the logic still applies. It's evident in the numbers too. People don't feel comfortable voting for someone who could collapse at any moment.

Yep, but Biden's family wants him to stay in the race.

4 hours ago, leonbotstein said:

Your avi is taking me out

It's great isn't it lol Thanks!

• Like 1

I think he's staying on entirely of his own volition, though I'm sure other people pressuring him to stay in doesn't help :rip:

Dianne Feinstein being wheeled all over the place with her team puppet-mastering her when she should have retired much sooner... that was much closer to elder abuse. But was also her own stubbornness staying in power for so long so no sympathy from me kii

0*9ugDFiG6SpGyqwKO

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.