Billboard Charts (Week of July 13, 2024)

Renan90

22 hours ago, Renan90 said:

Also in the top 10 of the latest Billboard 200 chart, Megan Thee Stallion collects her sixth top 10 as Megan bows at No. 3, while Beyoncé's chart-topping Cowboy Carter gallops 50-10 following the release of a deluxe vinyl edition.

Women dominate the top five of the Billboard 200 albums chart (dated July 13), as four of the top five titles are by female artists. It's the first time in over a year that at least four of the top five are by women, or by women-led acts.

Female artists reign as Megan Thee Stallion (debuting at No. 3) and Chappell Roan (moving up to No. 5) join Taylor Swift and Billie Eilish in the top five on the chart.

:clap3:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• Green

• pride4jc1222

• Enrique523

A Bar Song becomes the 27th different song, as well as the record breaking 7th country song, to top the chart in the last 52 weeks. It joins Try That in a Small Town, Last Night, Rich Men North of Richmond, I Remember Everything, Texas Hold 'Em, and I Had Some Help as the country songs to top the Hot 100.

Chappell :jonnycat:

Benson and Teddy need to gtfo so Billie can be top 10 again...

14 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Chappell :jonnycat:

Benson and Teddy need to gtfo so Billie can be top 10 again...

Teddy predicted to leave the Top 10, but it looks like Pink Skies will take the spot instead of Billie: 

• Confused 1

Chappell finally has a top ten to her name :jonny5:

19 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

That's the specific record of most consecutive weeks at #1 after already having debuted there. I'll let you google the all time record 

That's literally the record I'm referring to :rip:

It's actually frustrating to me that Good luck Babe is still so far from #1. It's seems like the biggest song atm. 

Omg Shaboozey getting a #1 :clap3: A Bar Song is great, love this for him. A black country artist going #1 is iconic

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Great week! So Happy for Shaboozey and Chappell Roan! "A Bar Song (Tipsy)" deserved this number #1 and the impact Beyoncé had in his achievement is undeniable. Chappell deserves a number #1 with "Good Luck, Baby", her song seems like a sleeper hit like "Just Dance" in GaGa's career. 

Edited by Capruni

4 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

It's actually frustrating to me that Good luck Babe is still so far from #1. It's seems like the biggest song atm. 

The song is not even in the top 10 of the Global 200 or the "Exc. US" charts s:wan:  I think Espresso and Benson's song are the biggest in the BB US top 10 right now.

There are not enough threads about the Camila's disaster.  :keir:

This became a top 20 hit. How? #110 on Spotify, #94 on Apple Music,#21 on iTunes :rip:

• Like 1

@Renan90 why did you choose to post this OP with formatted text that looks horrendous on dark mode? What is with every hot 100 chart thread?? :angry:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweetestsecret said:

This became a top 20 hit. How? #110 on Spotify, #94 on Apple Music,#21 on iTunes :rip:

I don't get it because it's not even that high on radio. It's #43 on Radio Songs  :huh: 

EDIT: It's #23 on overall streaming so I guess the Amazon and pandora streams must be big

https://www.billboard.com/charts/streaming-songs/

1 hour ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Oh I bet @Raphy23 is mad

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Wtf is this garbage. Throw it in the trash immediately. Radio needs to stop trying to make this happen :mad:

30 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

Wtf is this garbage. Throw it in the trash immediately. Radio needs to stop trying to make this happen :mad:

Lol, 82% of its points come from streaming. :michael: We have no choice over this generic bop. :katie2:

8 minutes ago, Ger said:

Lol, 82% of its points come from streaming. :michael: We have no choice over this generic bop. :katie2:

Maybe I hate it so much because in Canada radio has been spamming this for the last year and a half. :doc:

22 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:

This has to be mostly radio, right? I had literally never heard this song until I went home to visit my mother the other weekend, and I swear I heard it 5-6 time on the radio in just that one afternoon. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

It will spend another week in top 20.  

• Confused 1

Chappell :clap3: 

15 hours ago, 1989 said:

This has to be mostly radio, right? I had literally never heard this song until I went home to visit my mother the other weekend, and I swear I heard it 5-6 time on the radio in just that one afternoon. 

Nope...

23 hours ago, Ger said:

15 hours ago, Ger said:

Nope...

4th of July effect. It'll be gone in a couple weeks.