• Psycho

• EriKills

• Dessy

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Jackson let’s spoon icon and mini season 8 winner yupΒ 

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

Congrats Marvin on your second finale of the week!!

Two minute warning!! Will our winner be a past winner of a full Spoon season??? Or will it be someone who's very fresh off of participating in another Mini finale???

Β JWOciwQ.png

Β 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Β 

ROUND 10

Β 

It's 3:23 PM EDT..... Welcome to the FINAL round of the Let's Spoon Mini!

Last round, in 3rd place, we had to say goodbye to: @Jackson :cries:

Β 

Congrats to the final 2!

Psycho vs. Azulito

Β 

The next challenge is...

THE FINALE!

Β 

You will compete in three parts in any order you wish. Please PM me your answer to each. The first to complete all three parts will win the mini - GOOD LUCK!!

Β 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Β 

PART 1: FALLEN PHRASE

Below, you will see a series of blank spaces. Each space needs to be filled in by one letter. The letters are given to you at the bottom of the puzzle, and are underneath the column where they have to be placed. The letters for each column are not in the exact order that they will ultimately be in, so you have to start building words and crossing out letters to figure out where everything goes. Each letter is used in each column as many times as it appears below the puzzle.

Β 

Note that you do not need to send me an image of the filled-out puzzle - the typed-out phrase in a PM is fine.

Β 

Open this spoiler tag for an example (not the puzzle you are solving!!)

Β 

Spoiler

cS9USPH.jpg

Β 

As you can see in our puzzle today, there are two letters below the second column of blank spaces: S and V. That means the second letter of the first row could be S or V.Β  The first letter of the second row would be the other letter. The letters at the bottom are not in the exact order within that column!

Β 

Here is the puzzle you will be solving:

Β 

XujKjIu.png

Β 

Β 

PART 2: CRISS CROSS

Β 

Complete the crossword at this link:Β https://crosswordlabs.com/embed/lets-spoon-mini-6-finale-2

Β 

It features 15 named galaxies in the universe!

Β 

Word Bank (exact format):

Milkyway

Andromeda

Tadpole

Whirlpool

Pinwheel

Peekaboo

Bearpaw

Blackeye

Sombrero

Sculptor

Butterfly

Circinus

Condor

Triangulum

Eyeofgod

Β 

Β 

PART 3: FLIP THE SWITCH

Β 

Order the alphanumeric pairs (inspired by the way many faraway planets and celestial bodies are named!) from GO to END.
Read the alphanumeric pair in the bottom row, then find that one in another square's top row, then move to that square's bottom row, etc.
Send me the completed chain of pairs.

Β 

QQj9SiS.png

Β 

Β 

Β 1 PERSON WILL WIN THE FINALE!

Work quickly, have fun, and good luck!

Β 

@AzulitoΒ You did AMAZINGLY as well!!! The two of you were truly SECONDS apart on both the crossword and the Flip The Switch :jonny:Congrats on a really great run in this Mini and I hope you had fun!!! :heart:

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, shelven said:

@AzulitoΒ You did AMAZINGLY as well!!! The two of you were truly SECONDS apart on both the crossword and the Flip The Switch :jonny:Congrats on a really great run in this Mini and I hope you had fun!!! :heart:

part 1 being my downfall again :deadbanana2:

Β 

but congrats @Psycho!!

AAAAAAAAHH

Β 

Thank you @AzulitoΒ for being a worthy competitor :WAP:

Β 

Thank you everyone who played this season :WAP:

Β 

And thanks to @shelvenΒ and @ElementΒ for hosting this fantastic game! :WAP:

• Like 5

Thank you so much to everyone who played this Mini (and a special shoutout to those who came through last minute to round out the cast when we might not have had enough players to do all the challenges I planned)! It was definitely a much different experience than hosting a full season, but it was very exhilaratingΒ and exciting. Watching how locked-in this cast was made it even better!

Β 

And of course, congrats to GHOAT (Greatest Host of All Time) @ElementΒ for coming up with this Mini week concept and for helping to make this whole thing run smoothly!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Azulito said:

part 1 being my downfall again :deadbanana2:

Tbh it actually wasn't! You submitted less than a minute behind him on that as well (and he made the same initial mistake you did :laugh:) The two of you were basically on identical paces, just like 30 seconds apart. It was kinda insane to watch happen in my PMs

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, shelven said:

Tbh it actually wasn't! You submitted less than a minute behind him on that as well (and he made the same initial mistake you did :laugh:) The two of you were basically on identical paces, just like 30 seconds apart. It was kinda insane to watch happen in my PMs

oop well that's good to know :dies:

Β 

these mini seasons have been so fun so thanks to you and @ElementΒ for hosting & organizing everything!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Element said:

@fountainΒ hey bb where is your signup for s7 or s8 :eli:

I'll be working when #7 starts, and #8 is at midnight for meΒ :chick3:Β 

Β 

But I suppose somebody has to be eliminated first… you can add me to #8 bbyΒ :heart:

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, fountain said:

I'll be working when #7 starts, and #8 is at midnight for meΒ :chick3:Β 

Β 

But I suppose somebody has to be eliminated first… you can add me to #8 bbyΒ :heart:

:bird:Β perioddd we love a first boot Β Β 

Congrats to Psycho, shelven, and everyone else involved with this mini! Just caught up and this seemed like such a fun set of challenges. :duca:

Β 

Can't believe Mini 5 has been the only one without a fallen phrase so far. :weeps:Β Love those.

• Like 2

Congrats Psycho on the win :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.