Do you still listen to COWBOY CARTER? Be honest.

Forever Winter

Honestly yes, it's amazing

• Like 2

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mons†er

• TipToe

• Badgalbriel

• NoAngelus

Yes but 2024 is way more stacked musically so I don't have it on constant replay like Renaissance (the superior album) in 2022.

I think she should've spent more time perfecting this album. I hope act iii is less choppy.

Alliigator Tears is one of the best songs of the century though :gayoncecat3: (we need a gaycat for crazy in love and partition too)

• Like 2

All the time, most recently on the 4th of July

I do not. The last time I listened to the album in full was during the release week :rip:

Sweet Honey Buckin and 16 Carriages mostly

I only listened to maybe 3-4 songs when it was released and didn't LOVE any of the 4 so didn't continue and didn't go back to the songs I did either. 

Her voice IMO doesn't suit country and it sounded off

2 Hands 2 Heaven has been on heavy repeat lately.

I have about 3-4 songs I listen to every week( Alligator Tears, Bodyguard, Tyrant and Levi's Jeans) and about 2-3 once every two to three weeks but the album as good as it is is too damn long. So I haven't heard it in full since mid April.

Never have and never will 

• Thumbs Down 3

It's literally my most played album this year

:gayoncecat3:

levi jeans, daughter, II most wanted and 16 carriages still get plays especially now that it's getting warmer 

Except for the lead single, it wasn't in the discourse AT ALL with people my age. It's by far the release that made the least noise among my peers, and and that sort of made me return to it even less (add the fact I hated Texas hold 'em, even though it's the only song I think truly everyone knows). I know a gay millenial who was obsessed with it and that's it.

All of this is very unfortunate tbh because I love Bey's former work.

Have not played the (trimmed) album in a few weeks to be honest. I listen to Bodyguard and Ya Ya often though

Well yes, quality music always wins 

No sadly. Daughter and 2 Hands to Heaven are beautiful sings tho

I remember enjoying a few songs but haven't touched it since it came out. There's no Cuff It or Virgo's Groove that's for sure

I love Bey but no. Country is just not for me.

To my shortened, 18-tracks-version yes.

I listen to it here and there definitely not as much as Renaissance but I will play the hell out of it in fall/winter. I'm into more upbeat music in the summer. 

Only Texas

• Thumbs Down 1

Honestly, I liked CC more than Renaissance upon release, but haven't revisited it anywhere near the frequency that I revisited Renaissance during its first year out.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bey don't even claim my #1 spot on Spotify Wrapped this year.

I played Riverdance 3 days ago, Ya Ya 4 days ago, Bodyguard/ II Most Wanted/ Ya Ya on the 29th

Yeah I was just listening to Daughter, I'm blown away every time

beyonce fans lying to themselves and saying stuff like 'it's amazing, my favorite album but i don't listen to it' reminds me of madonna fans lying about madame x that they like it  :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.