Sexyy Red debuts concerning ticket sales

Armani?

12 hours ago, CandleGuy said:

Her existence makes me so mad. Tired of these plants put out here by rich white folks to purposefully model negative behaviors to the black community.

Glad she is being rejected despite being forced down our throats everywhere.

These have always been my feelings about her, I'm just never going to but it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CandleGuy

• Wicked

• Armani?

• TiaTamera

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Concerning?

11 hours ago, LittleCupid said:

Amen, both her and Ice Spice.

Ice Spice? She's genuinely a fun girl. Asian Doll and Sukihana are the ones endorsing Right Wingers. Suki also is the one twerking on little boys...

5 hours ago, CandleGuy said:

Let's not :rip:

Cardi at least has redeeming qualities. She's funny, likeable, charming, and it's not hard to see why people rallied around her in the beginning.

She also managed to link with some great producers and put out some bangers. She's not a good rapper but she might as well be Tupac compared to Sexyy Red.

Sexyy Red had a viral moment or two, linked in a clearly paid promotional deal with Drake, and has been unavoidable since despite looking like Young Thug in a wig and having the charisma of a shoe.

Sexy is all those to people that love her. She has also worked with good producers and released successful music. Her BET performance has the highest views among rap girls. Im just saying the double standard is really weird. 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.