Sabrina arena tour completely sold out. Why ATRL keeps losing?

Julia Fox

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Space Cowboy

• mike_int

• RoseBud

19 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

I can't trust that anybody is going to deliver a good album anymore. 

okay user selena_lavigne

• Haha 7

11 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

okay user selena_lavigne

Girl it's hard out here trying to find good albums to stream. :dies:

For my own personal taste FOR SURE. 

At this point i'm boutta not make a Year End List. :rip:

Edited by selena_lavigne

36 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Olivia will never be a homewrecker slu+

Even she admits " guess you didn't cheat", so...

anyway, new gen z hits queen did that!

• Like 2

The industry is surely changing because an act like her would struggle to have a hit tour several years ago. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

The industry is surely changing because an act like her would struggle to have a hit tour several years ago. 

Definitely, she'll probably end with a bigger tour than any of Miley's. :duck:

2 hours ago, Hexchromatica said:

I feel like you could have posted this in a less insufferable way but congrats to her 

Yall had a ******* lot to say when she announced it so you needed to be clocked sorry!

• Thanks 4

It feels like she kinda replaced Dua in the public consciousness (hyper feminine pop girl with mindless bops as hits...only difference is that Sabrina is probably bigger as a celebrity)

• Like 3

It's honestly weird how the music industry works? :skull: 

Because how does a girl who has been flopping for 5 albums straight, suddenly gets a smash hit out of the gate. We're not talking about a moderate hit, but a smash. Like it's so weird how you go from nothing to everything out of nowhere :gaycat7:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Yawn said:

olivia will never find a man 

But she did though? And he's good looking unlike Barry what's his name.Stream So American

Idk I hear she's really big to the children, same demographic as Olivia stans. I feel like I would have really loved Sabrina in middle/high school. 

1 hour ago, Robyn. said:

It's honestly weird how the music industry works? :skull: 

Because how does a girl who has been flopping for 5 albums straight, suddenly gets a smash hit out of the gate. We're not talking about a moderate hit, but a smash. Like it's so weird how you go from nothing to everything out of nowhere :gaycat7:

That's the thing. It wasn't out of nowhere. She snatched moderate hits in the past year with Nonsense and Feather, and both had longevity and legs to outdid the quick #1's some other girls were having. For example Feather had peaked at #21 on the Hot 100 a month ago and for now it had stayed for 30 weeks on the chart and this week it's #22. She had two back to back slow burners that the GP love, the radios were playing it a lot and she was getting discussed a lot on TikTok and X. So, she has been hustling in a very strong way these past 2 years and Espresso came at the exact right moment to be a smash and the rest has been history and it still being written 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

That's the thing. It wasn't out of nowhere. She snatched moderate hits in the past year with Nonsense and Feather, and both had longevity and legs to outdid the quick #1's some other girls were having. For example Feather had peaked at #21 on the Hot 100 a month ago and for now it had stayed for 30 weeks on the chart and this week it's #22. She had two back to back slow burners that the GP love, the radios were playing it a lot and she was getting discussed a lot on TikTok and X. So, she has been hustling in a very strong way these past 2 years and Espresso came at the exact right moment to be a smash and the rest has been history and it still being written 

I get where you're coming from but still, she wasn't seeing mainstream success at all... Charts-wise she wasn't really smashing at all ! 

It's very sudden how everyone suddenly started checking out for her when Espresso came out. :gaycat7:

1 hour ago, Robyn. said:

I get where you're coming from but still, she wasn't seeing mainstream success at all... Charts-wise she wasn't really smashing at all ! 

It's very sudden how everyone suddenly started checking out for her when Espresso came out. :gaycat7:

Going #1 on pop radio and getting in the top 20 of Spotify WW with two songs and serving longevity isn't seeing mainstream success is kind of a reach tbh obviously she wasn't smashing but she was building a name from herself + she's a stronger celebrity + having a loyal and dedicated fanbase obviously put her on the map. A smash from her was bound to happen this year, she needed the right song and she got it. Also it wasn't like Espresso started to smash from the start, it was increasing day by day because people started to notice the bop it was 

4 hours ago, DockDock said:

Sabrinators fans getting brave... i see, congrats TO HER and ONLY HER.

congrats to whoever made Espresso as well.

• Haha 1

We know that she is big 

But the autoplay payola is clearly real. It's just another promo tool and it has worked for Chappel and Sabrina

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robyn. said:

chartwise, chartwise blabla… Mitski, beabadoobie, Maisie Peters, CARLY RAE JEPSEN, Marina, Kacey Musgraves, Reneé Rapp, Madison Beer, Fletcher etc. didn't really have a big hit, some had some peaks back then but all of them can sold out their tours even though their albums debut with 1-2 million streams. If your music is great and can connect with people and your personality is reliable, likeable and unique you can easily fill your tours. All the artists that I mentioned their Europe dates sold out in like 1-2-3 days. Look at many bigger names like the artists who mostly play some shows in Vegas (there are some exceptions like Gaga) but fail to attract Europe, Australia… The greatest example is Nicki Minaj. She has many hits, her albums sold pretty well but those 1-2 hour delays during shows, canceling dates etc. is very negative towards the people that aren't fans, just like some of her songs or likes live music.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hawx23 said:

Not a surprise at all. She literally just opened for the biggest tour of all time. 

:cm:   This, the answer is right here....lets not overthink this.  Taylor is the biggest artist in the world with the largest fan base.  Her association with her was like jet fuel.  The enormous autopay boost also helped of course.... 

3 hours ago, RoseBud said:

:cm:   This, the answer is right here....let's not overthink this.  Taylor is the biggest artist in the world with the largest fan base.  Her association with her was like jet fuel.  The enormous autopay boost also helped of course.... 

Autoplay doesn't sell concert tickets, especially three in LA alone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.