• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Exzime.

• lillavend3r

• Kiss It Better

• Aurora

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

And now she can't release a hit so save her life not even Drake saved her. The floppage catched up to her

not even defending her but it's her 4th album, and also something something 4th album curse

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, nadiamendell said:

Welp

IMG-1138.jpg

this ******* picture omg :ahh: atrl humour is unmatched

on-topic: i genuinely didn't know this dropped a whole week ago what?!?! and i was kinda hyped for it too .. where is her marketing team? :deadbanana:

• Haha 2

They did everything the wrong way. Both RCA and Normani, sure they they have an album ready when Motivation dropped why don't release it to get some commercial hits and then you release the music you want.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

not even defending her but it's her 4th album, and also something something 4th album curse

And familia was the 3rd album curse or...

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, theoghon said:

I have a feeling it will attain cult status and rebound + stack up those WOCs, kinda like CTRL...

Girl how are you comparing this album to Ctrl? THIS album?

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

And familia was the 3rd album curse or...

Normani would show hole for 7 days straight for a "3rd album curse" with over one billion streams on Spotify alone. Camila WON because you're comparing Norm's FIRST album to her FOURTH meanwhile Norm probably won't even make a second.

1 hour ago, Exzime. said:

She still has her achievements to her name, something the girls wish they had.

Facts. Camila could never sell a single record again in her life and she would still remain superior.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

After all this

spacer.png

Four of them deserved it. Camila WON :clap3::clap3::clap3:

You're still made about that all these years later??

it was just a creative way to say "we aren't adding back a new fifth girl" - breathe 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

You're still made about that all these years later??

it was just a creative way to say "we aren't adding back a new fifth girl" - breathe 

Ally spoon fed you that line I can't 

She still has her achievements to her name, something the girls wish they had.

Idk what universe you live in but Normani does have achievements to her name—google is free.

• Haha 1

At least she released it (at some point it seemed like it was never gonna happen :deadbanana4:) so I'll give her that. :clap3:

Edited by Roberto

The end of an era. I'm glad we can finally move on after all the teasing, jerking and edging for the past few years. She announced in February and can't even seem to put on a performance without getting injured. By the time the visuals arrive she will be last year's news. In the end it was all talk and no action from Miss Normani. 

3 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Not even Charli XCX flops this hard. Damn. 

Charli is the poster girl of how to be successful as a niche artist… a lot of artists (Normani included unfortunately) could only wish 

@OP That's really sad… I don't know what options she has now.  If she doesn't follow up with another project (that gets released) within the next year, her music career is basically dead.

Edited by Archetype
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, May said:

this ******* picture omg :ahh: atrl humour is unmatched

on-topic: i genuinely didn't know this dropped a whole week ago what?!?! and i was kinda hyped for it too .. where is her marketing team? :deadbanana:

It's corny 

3 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Not even Charli XCX flops this hard. Damn. 

charli has a big fanbase, normani doesn't

Oh lord….

to think that all of that hype and industry gushing over her all those years ago would translate to this….she deserved better tbh. She had potential.

but on the bright side, at least the album was finally released after years of f*ckery and now she can finally move on to another chapter of her life. Idk if it's still gonna be any different if her team and label remain imcompetent, but at least she can have a clean slate now. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.