• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Exzime.

• lillavend3r

• Kiss It Better

• Aurora

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't like to see this. I've hit play on it a few times but nothing memorable jumped out. Time for another spin maybe? :dancehall2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

It's disappointing... but again, I don't feel like her management/label(s) did anything to help her. She and Dopamine deserved better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

After all this

spacer.png

Four of them deserved it. Camila WON :clap3::clap3::clap3:

What did she win exactly she's also tanking as we speak and with double the push 

• Haha 9

8 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

What did she win exactly she's also tanking as we speak and with double the push 

Many 4H fans doubted her potential for solo success, predicting that Normani would overshadow her and become the Beyoncé of the group. However, Camila has consistently proven them wrong:

• 2 #1 Billboard Hot 100 Hits
  • #1 Album
  • Multi-Platinum Hits
  • 17 Billion Streams
  • 29 songs with over 100 million streams
  • 136 awards won

And the list goes on. None of the girls can even touch 10% of these.

• Like 1

Sad, it was a good album.

She can always try again in 2032.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

Many 4H fans doubted her potential for solo success, predicting that Normani would overshadow her and become the Beyoncé of the group. However, Camila has consistently proven them wrong:

• 2 #1 Billboard Hot 100 Hits
  • #1 Album
  • Multi-Platinum Hits
  • 17 Billion Streams
  • 29 songs with over 100 million streams
  • 136 awards won

And the list goes on. None of the girls can even touch 10% of these.

And now she can't release a hit so save her life not even Drake saved her. The floppage catched up to her

• Haha 2

I have a feeling it will attain cult status and rebound + stack up those WOCs, kinda like CTRL...

• Confused 1

at this point i don't know if she has the worst luck in the industry or she can't handle her own career...she had the power to sign with a good recors label.

I wouldnt even call this a downfall because this was her debut but my goodness she had so much potential and the album was a solid debut effort.  I hate this for her. :shakeno: 

14 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

And now she can't release a hit so save her life not even Drake saved her. The floppage catched up to her

She still has her achievements to her name, something the girls wish they had. C, XOXO is also predicted to sell more than Familia, even without hits. Anyway, the point is, relatively, Camila still beat them all and outlasted the girls, so she won and had the last laugh. :clap3:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.