Nelly Furtado f/ Bomba Estéreo - "Corazón"

Dark Miracles

20 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

Coming Sunday?? :jonny: 

I’d love to believe that, but how would they know? Plus releasing on a Sunday sounds weird

hopefully I’m wrong, as I’ve been waiting for this to be released since forever

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Miracles

• obrigado

• GiulioLIFESTYLE

• okgo

32 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

Coming Sunday?? :jonny: 

It’s a prank/joke whatever you wanna call it, because of Dia de Los Inocentes

5 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

It’s a prank/joke whatever you wanna call it, because of Dia de Los Inocentes

What made them think this was going to be funny? This lie is just a form of torturing me and her other 3 fans 🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This is annoying. What is the deal and the hold up? Isn't she signed and has management again. She already had that joint single with Timbaland and Justin and the DJ collab for buzz. She has 2 albums worth of material ready to go. So where is it Nelly? What in the actual **** is going on?

• Like 1

I think the Timbo/JT collab and the lil press tour she did for that clearly delayed the plans she had for her own stuff and then just kept working in the studio and figured it was best to wait for next year since she's been lining up festivals etc. However this would only make sense if something drops very early 2024, if not then she's just stalling / doesn't feel confident in the material (as hopefully nothing serious is happening ofc)

wasted .. should've released right after the performance.

10 hours ago, okgo said:

I think the Timbo/JT collab and the lil press tour she did for that clearly delayed the plans she had for her own stuff and then just kept working in the studio and figured it was best to wait for next year since she's been lining up festivals etc. However this would only make sense if something drops very early 2024, if not then she's just stalling / doesn't feel confident in the material (as hopefully nothing serious is happening ofc)

Yeah the original plans definitely changed and I have the feeling that the JT/timbaland collaboration is to blame: she stopped explicitly saying that Corazon was dropping in summer as soon as she was spotted in the studio with that loser, and once their song dropped she stopped teasing new music as heavily as she used to (mostly in her interviews, we haven’t heard that much so far).

I hope she went MIA/silent only to distance herself from Tim and his horrible remarks towards Britney, but I need her to announce new music on Jan 2nd (and drop it within one week). She has been playing too much with our corazones WTF

1 hour ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

Yeah the original plans definitely changed and I have the feeling that the JT/timbaland collaboration is to blame: she stopped explicitly saying that Corazon was dropping in summer as soon as she was spotted in the studio with that loser, and once their song dropped she stopped teasing new music as heavily as she used to (mostly in her interviews, we haven’t heard that much so far).

I hope she went MIA/silent only to distance herself from Tim and his horrible remarks towards Britney, but I need her to announce new music on Jan 2nd (and drop it within one week). She has been playing too much with our corazones WTF

well she did post a tiktok a couple days ago with Keep Going Up so I doubt thats it tbh and didnt she say new music was dropping in the winter at some point too? maybe I'm misremembering. I wouldnt be surprised if shes a bit apprehensive / feels like she can do more in the studio and get things as right as she feels they should be for this project. however with all the upcoming dates shes been announcing including hosting the Junos she better have at least a single out if not an album preorder by then :skull: 

8 minutes ago, okgo said:

well she did post a tiktok a couple days ago with Keep Going Up so I doubt thats it tbh and didnt she say new music was dropping in the winter at some point too? maybe I'm misremembering. I wouldnt be surprised if shes a bit apprehensive / feels like she can do more in the studio and get things as right as she feels they should be for this project. however with all the upcoming dates shes been announcing including hosting the Junos she better have at least a single out if not an album preorder by then :skull: 

After KGU dropped, she said in Paris that new music was coming out in the fall :rip:

Right before KGU dropped, she basically said she had never released as much music as she was going to release in 2023 :rip::rip:

I am seeing her in June 2024, and I hope that by then we will have the new album, enough is enough… I don’t see the point of teasing a comeback as much as she did this year if she wasnt sure of the plan/timing, confident in the music recorded so far or ready to release.

Between last June and July it seemed she was releasing the whole album, yet 6 months later we don’t know if she is still coming or if she gave up (again) 🙄

The original catch me or I go Houdini of 2023 :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

if the plans have really shifted because of KGB, it was really not worth it.

On 12/30/2023 at 12:10 AM, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

After KGU dropped, she said in Paris that new music was coming out in the fall :rip:

Right before KGU dropped, she basically said she had never released as much music as she was going to release in 2023 :rip::rip:

I am seeing her in June 2024, and I hope that by then we will have the new album, enough is enough… I don’t see the point of teasing a comeback as much as she did this year if she wasnt sure of the plan/timing, confident in the music recorded so far or ready to release.

Between last June and July it seemed she was releasing the whole album, yet 6 months later we don’t know if she is still coming or if she gave up (again) 🙄

:skull: well I guess we cant be too surprised but from everything I've seen Nelly (and her collaborators) say about her new project I believe she's been feeling very inspired (maybe to a fault) and is prob just making sure the final product feels 100% right so hopefully when she does start releasing there's already an established rollout in place for the whole thing to come out regardless of how potential singles might perform

3 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

if the plans have really shifted because of KGB, it was really not worth it.

I wouldnt say it wasn't worth it (unless you're just talking about not caring for the song), she still got the most mainstream attention she's had in ages and in the process put her name back out there / got some opportunities that I'm not entirely sure she would have definitely had by herself tbf. the radio presence etc from that can still be beneficial as long as there's new material very soon

Edited by okgo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, okgo said:

I wouldnt say it wasn't worth it (unless you're just talking about not caring for the song), she still got the most mainstream attention she's had in ages and in the process put her name back out there / got some opportunities that I'm not entirely sure she would have definitely had by herself tbf. the radio presence etc from that can still be beneficial as long as there's new material very soon

i meant just the song but you're right.. i'm just mad she teased it back in summer and nothing. why would an artist like nelly, who recorded hundred songs in the meantime, would be just sitting on them.. she can literally just upload them on spotify, build hype with droplets (eat your man?) and then release the real lead single... i doubt this dry spell strategy will work.

De Corazón no puedo parar.... 

I hope this song ever sees the light of day

• 5 months later...

• Like 2

Yeah!

Out 7/12. Bomba Estéreo is listed a collaborator too.

• Like 3

Oh dear, snippets are not promising.

Album is shaping up to be a big mess. 

• Thumbs Down 2

SOUNDS HOOOOOOT 

:jonny6:

This slaps :ihype:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.