Nelly Furtado f/ Bomba Estéreo - "Corazón"

Dark Miracles

17 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I agree but he can bounce back.. Justin and him are about to drop so ill guess we'll see about that 

that album was trash (all of his 3 songs)... i wanted him & nelly get back together too but it's just not realistic.gif

not her only performing a snippet :ahh: in chaps, queen

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• okgo

• Dark Miracles

• GiulioLIFESTYLE

• Frozen99

15 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

that album was trash (all of his 3 songs)

FutureS*x/LoveSounds and The 20/20 Experience are trash? :deadbanana2:

29 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

FutureS*x/LoveSounds and The 20/20 Experience are trash? :deadbanana2:

no, man from the woods or whatever it was called

8 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

no, man from the woods or whatever it was called

That was a mess... But im giving them the benefit of the doubt. 

He said lately they finished working on his next album and he said its like his old stuff. 

10 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

He said lately they finished working on his next album and he said its like his old stuff. 

yeah totally tragic and i mean, that's the most recent output of timba i heard .. so i give him no benefits, i want the best for nelly and i genuinely don't think it's him for her.

1 minute ago, okgo said:

I'm so glad the iconic logo is back too :clap3: 

GAGGED :flame: 

14 minutes ago, okgo said:

Iconic indeed 💖

She was AWESOME!

BEST CONCERT EVER

• Like 1

7 hours ago, okgo said:

The iconic logo is back !!!

honestly say what you will about her but i consider nelly to be a legitimate icon, legend and queen. her debut and loose literally are a part of pop culture. folklore and the spirit indestructible have some absolute gems on them as well. i say idk what her situation is like as in if she has proper management and is signed to a label but this comeback can legit do something big for her career overall. she deserves a proper comeback era like how gwen stefani and fergie had. especially if she's putting in the proper work. i'm hoping if possible considering how much material we've been told that she's already worked on that we get 2 eras back to back. one can be spanish and the other english. 

she would mix so well with the likes of rosalia, becky g, mon laferte, kali uchis. karol g (on her more chill midtempo material) and this is just the stan in me but if she and shakira can cook up a spanish song in the vein of promiscuous/maneater or say it right/all good things the collapse

• Like 3

paloma mami, danna paola, aitana for honorable mentions tambien reina!

• Like 1

On 6/24/2023 at 1:27 PM, vuelve88 said:

Nice :clap3:Latina again :clap3:

She would kill it right now. Imagine her on Ojitos Lindos 

On 6/24/2023 at 1:43 PM, Joyride said:

oh this sounds amazing :jonny6:

the Latin Padam Padam :clap3:

If anyone deserves a career resurgence it's her

On 6/24/2023 at 2:22 PM, s1974181 said:

should hopefully be , its mastered and ready to drop (they have another one ready as well but its slower, kinda BANKS vibes tbh)

this is very good

it's 2:39 long and it has a female feat on it (dont know the voice so i cant say who it is sorry)

i say this as someone whos never really listened to nelly furtado but the new material shes been working on is great

Can you tell us when can we expect the new era to start and when can we expect the album?

On 6/24/2023 at 3:21 PM, okgo said:

I assume they worked on multiple tracks so its possible it might still make it even if its not the first single no? shes been saying she recorded so much material, hopefully its a long project

Or we get 2 albums out of it 

On 6/24/2023 at 4:08 PM, s1974181 said:

yes but its hard to even be specific bc she has made so many songs for this project already lol

songs that sound like this, ballads, piano-led songs, songs that sound like something BANKS would release, songs that song like something CRJ would release, bangers, a collab with sg lewis, etc...

wont pretend to know what she what she is exactly releasing yet, but nelly furtado fans are in for a treat for sure

nope, doesnt sound similar at all

In a perfect world we'd get a

Spanish/Spanglish album 

A more stripped/vibey/moody record that consists of the ballads, piano based and BANKS esque

A more mainstream pop album that sounds like the songs that you said CRJ would release, along with the

bangers and the collab with sg lewis.

She should collaborate with more DJs because that Eat Your Man song was fire and her collaboration with Tiesto called Who Wants To Sleep Alone slaps

For her English music she MUST link up with Dua Lipa, Gia Woods and Lorde. They'd make such magic together. And since Drake is more or less responsible for her comeback he should throw her a bone and have her do a hook on one of his songs or he give Nelly her own What's My Name she deserves it

On 6/24/2023 at 5:18 PM, Miichael said:

I heard she has a collab with Isabella Lovestory but no idea if that is true

I really hope that this opens alot of doors and opportunities for her. Alot of the Spanish girlies doing more vibey music can be attributed to Nelly when you think about it. If she debuted now her sound would be akin to something like The Marias.

On 6/24/2023 at 6:24 PM, Scandalous said:

SG LEWIS???? :jonny6:

If she's not gonna release it as her own he needs to drop it as his single asap

On 6/24/2023 at 9:59 PM, AvadaKedavra said:

Aun asi i want new english music from her :emofish: 

Its coming! For now stream Eat Your Man

On 6/25/2023 at 1:33 AM, Johnny Jacobs said:

Go back to Timbaland already :dies:

Timbaland is outdated and a shell of his former self. Unless he magically gets his midas touch back id rather him stay far away from Nelly

On 6/25/2023 at 6:18 AM, Johnny Jacobs said:

its ok being tastless sis... but when her last hits were with him, she should try again

When has Timbaland's name been attached to a hit the last decade?

On 6/25/2023 at 4:31 PM, okgo said:

she looks great with these outfits shes been wearing on stage :flame: 

Yeah her style and looks she's been serving left and right have been fire. I think people forgot she has such a unique beauty and that's all naturally her.

On 6/26/2023 at 4:08 AM, Johnny Jacobs said:

If anything hopefully Nelly is on that record. She could use the exposure 

11 hours ago, obrigado said:

She was AWESOME!

BEST CONCERT EVER

Did she do any songs from TSI ?

sounds like a f*cking bop! that chorus :flame:

wwwfpujke.gif

Can she announce/release this already? :wanda:

8 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

i say idk what her situation is like as in if she has proper management and is signed to a label but this comeback can legit do something big for her career overall.

I wonder this too, do any of her fans here know if shes signed to a major again?

9 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

She would kill it right now. Imagine her on Ojitos Lindos

I love Ojitos Lindos so much :cries:

9 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

If anything hopefully Nelly is on that record. She could use the exposure 

Did she do any songs from TSI ?

She did Talk About, but none of the original TSI songs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.