• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Legend E

• Element

• Fruity

• wehavetostan

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT WAIT!!!!!!!!

This is also a comeback round for wehavetostan!!! They have been playing via ATRL PMs and have received 3 points so far! If they win this challenge they will be returning to the game

• Haha 3

• ATRL Moderator

ejg70aA.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

ROUND 8

It's 5:55 PM EDT..... Welcome to the final round of the Let's Spoon Mini!

Congrats to the final 2!

Azulito vs. Fruity

THE FINALE!

You will compete in three parts in any order you wish. Please DM me your answer to each. The first to complete all three parts will win the mini - GOOD LUCK!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

PART 1: FALLEN PHRASE

Below, you will see a series of blank spaces. Each space needs to be filled in by one letter. The letters are given to you at the bottom of the puzzle, and are underneath the column where they have to be placed. The letters for each column are not in the exact order that they will ultimately be in, so you have to start building words and crossing out letters to figure out where everything goes. Each letter is used in each column as many times as it appears below the puzzle.

Note that you do not need to send me an image of the filled-out puzzle - the typed-out phrase in a PM is fine.

Open this spoiler tag for an example (not the puzzle you are solving!!)

Hide contents

spacer.png

As you can see in our puzzle today, there are three letters below the first column of blank spaces: F, J, and M. That means the first letter in the first row could be F, J, or M. The first letter in the third row is another one of these three. The first letter of the fifth row is the final of these three. The letters at the bottom are not in the exact order within that column!

Here is the puzzle you will be solving:

DZbgvee.png

PART 2: THE WIKIPEDIA GAME

In this challenge, players start on the same randomly selected Wikipedia article and must navigate to another pre-selected article only by clicking links within the current article. The goal is to arrive at the second article in the fewest number of clicks (articles).

Benoit Saint Denis -> Amayak Akopyan

LORAN-C transmitter Kargaburun -> Niels Duinker

Phan_Đình_Trạc -> Amy Shields

You must complete any TWO of the three sets above in order to complete this part. I don't care how many clicks it takes you... just send me a completed path from one article to the other.  

For validation, please DM me the links as well as the word in the article that you clicked to get to the next one!

PART 3: FLIP THE SWITCH

You will be presented with a 7x7 grid. Inside each box in the grid, there are two numbers: one on top, one on the bottom. You will start in the center square where it says "GO", and then refer to the number below "GO". You will then take that number and find the box where that number is on top. You will then take the number on the bottom of that new box, and find where it is on top in yet another box. And so on and so forth, until you hit "END".

You must PM me the text string of ALL 48 numbers in the correct order around the grid. No image necessary. 

In the grey box below is a small 3x3 example. Your submission would look like this: GO-4-7-2-1-6-8-3-5-END.

BchdoEx.png

The puzzle you are solving:

qjXjFd5.png

1 PERSON WILL WIN THE FINALE!

Work quickly, have fun, and good luck!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.