• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• futuresuperstar2023

• Alex

• Baltie

• KatyPrismSpirit

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind your business, sorry B love you but this one should've never released. 

Mind Your Own Business. It's annoyingly funny and cringeworthy to the lowest form. Can't believe Britney accepted it in the first place

the users posting TTPD songs are so boring, corny, and unimaginative… can y'all actually post something "so bad it makes you Laugh Hysterically"

i remember when this song became popular during the rise of Tiktok :deadbanana2:

• Confused 2

Twentysomethings by Camila. Heard the album yesterday for the 1st time & that song had me STUNNED. It's very clear ATP the girls on this site are graded on a curve where the more popular you are, the harder you're marked & the inverse. Bc this song in particular: we need to be talking about it more! Absolutely ******* HORRIBLE. Why's she getting away with this just because her era's tanking? It must be said: whatever THIS is, we don't want it! The tackiest, cringiest lyrics I've heard in a long time

Those songs that only appeal to a certain type of pretentious club gays but that are basically just noise. I don't remember the names but I've heard some things from the likes of Arca and Sophie that just left me with wtf :ahh:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

This tragedy :rip: I can't believe that her record label listened to this and thought: YES! Let's shoot a music video for it and possibly release it as a single!

The beat is atrocious and honestly I like J.Lo but she sounds bad here

Thank God everyone came to their senses and released On the Floor instead

this literally gets me crying laughing every few months :bibliahh::bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.