Funny/creepy/outlandish conspiracy theories you've heard about an artist?

itshyolee

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JoeAg

• Julia Fox

• KatyPrismSpirit

• itshyolee

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Taylor Swift being an undercover lesbian. Actually surprised that some of her stans truly believe it :rip:

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

i think at one point speculation was that Mick Jagger was her father, but im pretty sure her father is a random man Pebe met in the 70/80s while writing in Nashville. his name is like Jerry or something lol

@TomTom

YEAH i think his last name was like Chamberlain or something and Kesha looked a bit like him when she was younger 

that the renaissance tour stage was some kind of secret portal that harnessed the audience's energy while hypnotizing them

the rumor culminating in a deranged michael jackson fan urging people not to go and making vague bomb threats… which lead to the fbi getting involved :suburban:

• Haha 6

Alanis had to get her stomach pumped in 95 because she had too much semen lol

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

I heard this about Elton John at one point :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

also that madonna's free concert in rio was some sort of "portal" connected to the o2 arena in london (first date of the tour)

here in brazil some christians were believing that the show was an actual satanic ritual. at the time, many cities were facing terrible & devastating rain and floods and those same christians said she was celebrating and promoting herself amidst that 

it was pretty ******* absurd the amount of people who believed and spread this :skull:

57 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Katy Perry losing her Devil contract during the Witness era kind of scare me a bit because she seemed so unstable and off putting and also turning into a flop and a laughing stock was the final nail on the coffin

this always freaked me out a bit

:biblio:

like I'm no longer in my illuminati conspiracist bag like I was when I was a teenager but  Jimmy seemed so nervous lol

1 hour ago, Starshine said:

Beyonce giving birth to Solange.:rip:  A conspiracy conjured up by once again.. her own community.

I've also heard about Beyoncè supposedly being Dinah Jane's mother:rip: Who would've thought that she gave birth to a Polynesian baby at 15 years old. Makes perfect sense right?

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

I never heard this one. This is evil :rip:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Paula Abdul surviving a plane crash on the spellbound tour in 1992, being supposedly found in a corn field injured in a burning plane... yet there is no record of this instance happening. Her excuse: there were no computers back then. 15 surgeries on her cervical spine from this plane that crashed and forced her to take 7 years off of her career. But she still managed to do 19 more shows within 2 months (that involved her flying in a harness) :deadbanana4:

I forgot about this mess:bibliahh:

No wonder why her career fizzled out.

1 hour ago, JoeAg said:

oh and of course, Lina Morgana :clap3:

STREAM

I used to believe this back in the day:rip:

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

Katy Perry losing her Devil contract during the Witness era kind of scare me a bit because she seemed so unstable and off putting and also turning into a flop and a laughing stock was the final nail on the coffin

Tea. It was crazy seeing her go from this mega pop force to a unstable Karen with a bob and flop album.

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

Also Selena lying about her lupus and using that as an excuse for drug addiction that almost killed her.

I remember when a video surfaced of Justin and her in some ghetto ass neighborhood and people were wondering why they were even there. Seems like that kickstarted this weird theory.

18 minutes ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

I've heard the same thing about Lil Kim lmao. People are sick.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, itshyolee said:

I remember when a video surfaced of Justin and her in some ghetto ass neighborhood and people were wondering why they were even there. Seems like that kickstarted this weird theory.

It's no surprise that when you have a relationship with someone so invested on drugs you tend to fall into that at least for a moment. They were on that ghetto because they were buying meth. We know Justin abused drugs and Selena has always said something about addiction but never deep dive and then start with the lupus thing. Nobody with lupus goes to a rehab center and to be fair. Maybe she really have lupus but also she/her team could use advantage from that to hide the fact that she abused with drugs 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I remember Cheryl getting malaria for being bite by a mosquito on a vacation in Tanzania on 2010 was in fact that she had an eating disorder according some PR some people were saying 

Edited by Julia Fox

I always remember being told by my parents that the actor who plays Mr Bean (too lazy to google his name) had his one arm amputated and that what we saw on tv was a prosthetic :rip:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Paula Abdul surviving a plane crash on the spellbound tour in 1992, being supposedly found in a corn field injured in a burning plane... yet there is no record of this instance happening. Her excuse: there were no computers back then. 15 surgeries on her cervical spine from this plane that crashed and forced her to take 7 years off of her career. But she still managed to do 19 more shows within 2 months (that involved her flying in a harness) :deadbanana4:

PLEASE ELABORATE. You are Paula Jr's biggest stan afterall so I know you have rabbit holed the **** out of this story

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Edited by dumbsparce

That's Ciara was a man idk where that rumor even started. She never give off vibes that she was trans or anything. 

3 hours ago, Tylerbv said:

It's not linked to Jessie herself, but JessieJHeartbeat breaking her leg on purpose after Jessie J broke hers :rip: 

was this the one with the "I didn't mean to scare her :'(" response

i vaguely remember it from one of those old threads about iconic posts :dies:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the rumor that Marlyn Manson had a rib removed so he could suck his own d***. Everyone I knew believed it.

Madonna appeared in a short film called "A Certain Sacrifice" before she was famous. Some people believe it to be a snuff film. There is a scene where a character is sacrificed in a Satanic ritual. People think the actor really was murdered onscreen and didn't realize what they were about to do to him until it was too late. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.