Funny/creepy/outlandish conspiracy theories you've heard about an artist?

itshyolee

I'm sure we've all heard conspiracy theories about our favorite artists or just an artist in general, so what are some funny or creepy theories you've heard? 

I'll go ahead and start with the iconic "Avril Is Dead" conspiracy theory.

spacer.png

This conspiracy theory alleges that Avril Lavigne died in 2003 and was replaced by a body double named Melissa. Evidence used to support the theory include changes in Lavigne's appearance over the years, supposed subliminal messaging in her sophomore album, Under My Skin, and a photoshoot in which Lavigne has the name "Melissa" written on her hand. 

Personally, I think Melissa is doing a fantastic job:bird: Avril would be proud.

• Haha 6

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JoeAg

• Julia Fox

• KatyPrismSpirit

• itshyolee

Top Posters In This Topic

gaga having a d*** and beyonce being fake pregnant of blue ivy

• Haha 5

I remember at one point someone tried to convince me that Kesha's dad was John Travolta

s91re.jpg

cute if true but I'm also glad he's not because he's a sc*entologist so that bullet was DODGED

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Starshine said:

Beyonce giving birth to Solange.:rip:  A conspiracy conjured up by once again.. her own community.

or that Kelly Rowland is Mathew's secret love child and she is Beyoncé's half-sister :rip:

• Haha 7

Paula Abdul surviving a plane crash on the spellbound tour in 1992, being supposedly found in a corn field injured in a burning plane... yet there is no record of this instance happening. Her excuse: there were no computers back then. 15 surgeries on her cervical spine from this plane that crashed and forced her to take 7 years off of her career. But she still managed to do 19 more shows within 2 months (that involved her flying in a harness) :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

Wait until Fall-Winter when the tea on Miss Carpenter starts coming out

floreyonce-tokyo-toni.gif

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Paula Abdul surviving a plane crash on the spellbound tour in 1992, being supposedly found in a corn field injured in a burning plane... yet there is no record of this instance happening. Her excuse: there were no computers back then. 15 surgeries on her cervical spine from this plane that crashed and forced her to take 7 years off of her career. But she still managed to do 19 more shows within 2 months (that involved her flying in a harness) :deadbanana4:

wait I remember this this one is actually insane :deadbanana4: such an intricate web of lies, I wonder how long it took for her to come up with all of it

• Haha 4

It's not linked to Jessie herself, but JessieJHeartbeat breaking her leg on purpose after Jessie J broke hers :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

You can't convince me she wasn't hiding a drug addiction or something, because how does a major celebrity get involved in a plane crash and it gets ZERO reporting? Even in the pre-internet era, that was impossible. :rip:

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, JoeAg said:

wait I remember this this one is actually insane :deadbanana4: such an intricate web of lies, I wonder how long it took for her to come up with all of it

it's fascinating honestly. she keeps being so firm on this instance happening with various excuses on why this instance wasn't reported. firstly that there were no phones or computers back then and when that argument got widely disputed she said she made her crew sign NDA's to not talk about that incident because she didn't want the industry to think she was "damaged goods". like 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Women stories matter, they just matter 

• Haha 2

Katy Perry losing her Devil contract during the Witness era kind of scare me a bit because she seemed so unstable and off putting and also turning into a flop and a laughing stock was the final nail on the coffin

1 minute ago, Virgos Groove said:

You can't convince me she wasn't hiding a drug addiction or something, because how does a major celebrity get involved in a plane crash and it gets ZERO reporting? Even in the pre-internet era, that was impossible. :rip:

she was definitely going through something, and drug abuse rumors were already circulating throughout the early stages of her career. i think she def needed something to use as an excuse to get out of the public eye. and i actually do think something in the plane might have happened, like a minor malfunction or that she bumped her head or something... but she just exaggerated the story out of proportion :deadbanana4: 

7 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Wait until Fall-Winter when the tea on Miss Carpenter starts coming out

floreyonce-tokyo-toni.gif

If she has a conspiracy theory then she's a MPG official confirmed so you better not 

Also Selena lying about her lupus and using that as an excuse for drug addiction that almost killed her.

i read that she was on that hospital when lupus became harder and people got the name of the place and it was in reality a rehab center for drug abusers and that she lied about it all and that explains her complicated relationship with Francia (the friend that give her a kidney) and even the rumors about her distancing from Taylor because Taylor wasn't happy with the lies Selena were spreading + her lifestyle near the drugs 

• Like 2

Taylor Swiftℱ secretly buying all the Eras tour tickets to resell them at unreasonable prices for maximum profit.

I heard this rumor on here I think :coffee2:

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

I remember at one point someone tried to convince me that Kesha's dad was John Travolta

s91re.jpg

cute if true but I'm also glad he's not because he's a sc*entologist so that bullet was DODGED

i think at one point speculation was that Mick Jagger was her father, but im pretty sure her father is a random man Pebe met in the 70/80s while writing in Nashville. his name is like Jerry or something lol

@TomTom

• Like 3

Taylor Swift being an undercover lesbian. Actually surprised that some of her stans truly believe it :rip:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.