Cowboy Carter now under 3m daily streams, surprised?

Psylocke

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Psylocke

• Broken

• on the line

• sunbathinganimal

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, tellem said:

this is kinda embarrassing ngl but she still has time to save the trilogy with act iii

The trilogy doesn't need saving. The album may have been frontloaded but it was still a hit. 

• Haha 1

Not at all.

I still find this album a 7 out of 10. I feel like critics will praise everything she puts out just because of the echelon people put her on.

:coffee2:

• Like 2

I'm not really surprised.  It was a letdown in quality from Renaissance.  I'm hoping she delivers again for act iii. 

No, not surprised at all. No one wants to get through the struggle of playing the whole thing.

spacer.png

• Like 3

Not surprised. 

Renaissance, The Lion King: The Gift, and Everything is Love also flopped 

Queen of consistency! 

• Like 2

not at all. outside texas hold 'em it's not sonically accessible for the gp. y'all should have known.

but it still gave us ya ya, ii had ii heaven, spaghetti, sweet honey buckin, tyrant, riiverdance, american requiem bodyguard and many more bangers

your faves could never

so swifties and other haters can go **** themselves, since literally no other person in the world is willing to do it for em 

• Thumbs Down 1

I'm not following her closely so that's surprising to see it flop. Renaissance felt more successful and in our faces. 

It's crazy how quickly everyone moved on from this.

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

Which is SAD. CC is amazim and she could have easily push Bodyguard or Tyrant as a summer hit but she didnt. Now she only performs on tours or if you give her a few million dollars for a private show. I cant believe we got 0 visuals once again

4 hours ago, Petra von Kant said:

not at all. outside texas hold 'em it's not sonically accessible for the gp. y'all should have known.

but it still gave us ya ya, ii had ii heaven, spaghetti, sweet honey buckin, tyrant, riiverdance, american requiem bodyguard and many more bangers

your faves could never

so swifties and other haters can go **** themselves, since literally no other person in the world is willing to do it for em 

and we thank the baby jesus every day for this!

Colossal flop. Is it even on track to outsell cheek to cheek? 

and with a Miley feature as well, who has just come off the back of one of the biggest songs of the year. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.