U.S. Supreme Court tosses immunity decision; "President is now a king above the law"

SoldierofLove

Libs are useless against fascism everywhere and in every way, huh? :hoetenks:

I know we Europeans and Americans fight a lot, but I truly feel for those who are about to suffer under a dictatorial regime because liberals are too afraid to get their hands dirty.

It really feels like we (American and European leftists) have been taking L after L this year. Nothing gives me hope at this point. :gaycat6:

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• GhostBox

• wastedpotential

• ClashAndBurn

Top Posters In This Topic

if trump wins and appoints 2 more SC judges America will be cooked. and yes MAGAts and the mainstream media who give them free advertising will be to blame but Democrats enabling this is just as bad. for 2 years Dems had the white house and majority in congress, the stars aligned for them in 2020 and they fvcked it. 

Honestly, this may just be a good thing. Trump has had a good rep the past week due to how poorly Biden performed in the debate. Those undecided voters who thought Biden looked too old and incompetent are going to change their minds and not want to vote for a dictator who is above the law. This isn't a good look for him. 

also he can't pull the underdog victim card "they're coming after me because I'm in the way of them coming after you". 

Edited by Novacaine
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Novacaine said:

Honestly, this may just be a good thing. Trump has had a good rep the past week due to how poorly Biden performed in the debate. Those undecided voters who thought Biden looked too old and incompetent are going to change their minds and not want to vote for a dictator who is above the law. This isn't a good look for him. 

also he can't pull the underdog victim card "they're coming after me because I'm in the way of them coming after you". 

Seems like people are looking at Biden and going "Welp. Looks like a dictator is exactly what we need." The country has gone to **** under Biden so it's not surprising.

• Thumbs Down 1

16 hours ago, Suilen said:

Why can't Democrats try impeaching the Trump-appointed judges on the basis of the clear lack of impartiality or something? I know they don't have the majority, but are they even considering this?

AOC tweeted about drafting articles of impeachment 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.