U.S. Supreme Court tosses immunity decision; "President is now a king above the law"

SoldierofLove

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• GhostBox

• wastedpotential

• ClashAndBurn

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ, letting Trump win in 2016 will be the biggest WTF moment in history, the court is lost for the unforeseeable future.:deadbanana4:

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, clee95 said:

Jesus Christ, letting Trump win in 2016 will be the biggest WTF moment in history, the court is lost for the unforeseeable future.:deadbanana4:

Not as WTF if he wins *again*. Whoever pretends that P2025 is just "dem propaganda" or fear mongering are frankly living in denial and delusional at this point.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, slimfem said:

Can Trump use this to round up minorities and kill us them? 

We're cooked regardless. :coffee2:

As an official act as President he can demand the US Army to get rid of the Pro-Palestine +Anti-Trump protesters. 

All of you who are currently protesting better enjoy it while it lasts… 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

but I was told by several, several, of you that trump would do nothing when he's back in power, that it was all whataboutisms, no? 

So what are Biden plans to stop Trump from consolidating power now?

Cause right now all of these attempts to stop Trump are giving:

3 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

but I was told by several, several, of you that trump would do nothing when he's back in power, that it was all whataboutisms, no? 

6 minutes ago, Communion said:

why didn't you answer the question at hand? (as you mentioned before) all of this will be whataboutisms and Trump will not do anything once in power, correct? 

1 hour ago, ArtForFreedom said:

But her emails 

Now they changed the tune to - but he's old, but dementia, but decline and other but but but :giraffe:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

why didn't you answer the question at hand?

Why would I answer to something *I* have never said?

Leftists more than anyone understand the threat Trump is. 

Which is why we have been the main people pointing out the harm that will come from running someone unwinnable against him like Biden. Remember when you defended running someone who just had what was basically a stroke on stage last week?

Running Biden in November isn't enough to stop Trump. Calls to vote aren't enough to stop Trump. 

But we ned to stop Trump. So what's the plan? When is Biden going to actually use the power he has?

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

Which is why we have been the main people pointing out the harm that will come from running someone unwinnable against him like Biden. Remember when you defended running someone who just had what was basically a stroke on stage last week?

Running Biden in November isn't enough to stop Trump. Calls to vote aren't enough to stop Trump. 

But we ned to stop Trump. So what's the plan? When is Biden going to actually use the power he has?

whatever communion, I like you better when you're stanning pop girls, otherwise you're nothing short of a politician yourself with these responses and deflections. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Communion said:

Voting for Biden and not Trump thus keeping Trump out of the White House  for good is the #1 thing to do 🤷

if Trump loses this time he won't be running again. 

if Biden wins we have him for 1-2 years and then Kamala prob takes over. All of that's better than Trump. 

Edited by GhostBox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What's the plan, sis! @Breathe On Moi At this point the only options largely feel like a policy bonanza - Dem's own Project 2025 - and a radical shift to the left to win back the base by using any powers that can be used or just send the military to jail Trump at this point. 

On 5/21/2024 at 12:10 PM, Communion said:

Trump must be stopped and people like you must stop running cover for Trump by defending Biden deliberately tanking his own chances at re-election. 

On 5/21/2024 at 2:42 PM, Communion said:

"So what is the plan if Trump wins?? You think everything will be fine, huh???"

Of course not. Trump is a fascist. That's why he must be stopped.

"So you're gonna stop criticizing Biden then, right???"

Criticizing Biden's failing campaign strategy is how you prevent Trump from getting elected.

On 5/27/2024 at 2:59 PM, Communion said:

Acknowledging Biden must stop his behavior and adhere to the expectations of the Democratic party is the only way to turn around his collapse in polls and stop Trump.

Stopping Trump is too great of an issue to let Biden throw the election.

7 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Voting for Biden and not Trump thus keeping Trump out of the White House  for good is the #1 thing to do

Voters don't agree with millions of Americans blaming Biden for the very things Trump did by failing to be productive in his own tenure and now don't wanna vote at all. 

NEXT IDEA!

Just now, Communion said:

Voters don't agree with millions of Americans blaming Biden for the very things Trump did by failing to be productive in his own tenure and now don't wanna vote at all. 

NEXT IDEA!

That's the #1 thing to do. If Americans don't want to do that they deserve Trump 🤷

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

That's the #1 thing to do. If Americans don't want to do that they deserve Trump 🤷

"This is the most important election in the history of America but the candidate himself is a wittle baby who has no actual power so pwease vote for him. He's just a witttle baby who needs a a bottle and your vote. This is on your shoulders."

Nope, not convincing. 

NEXT IDEA!

• Haha 1

Trump will be happy

13 minutes ago, Communion said:

"This is the most important election in the history of America but the candidate himself is a wittle baby who has no actual power so pwease vote for him. He's just a witttle baby who needs a a bottle and your vote. This is on your shoulders."

Nope, not convincing. 

NEXT IDEA!

That's your fault for not being convinced. Again it's vote Democrat or get Trump. If that's not a defining stance worth voting for…..you deserve Trump . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, GhostBox said:

That's your fault for not being convinced.

"It's the voters' fault for not being inspired by Biden as he **** himself and blanked out on the debate stage!!"

Gurl :rip:

4 hours ago, GhostBox said:

All the guard rails that held Trump back last term are all gone now. 

Complete chaos and dictatorship is what is coming 

All the more reason why Biden (who is guaranteeing a second Trump term) should step down. Just as Hilary should have. Any other democrat is a stronger candidate to defeat Trump. Most dem voters think Biden is incapable of another term. And he single handily affirmed that for voters in the debate. 

You can 'thumbs down' this post but I am correct.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

50 minutes ago, Communion said:

After today's Supreme Court ruling - this election is no more about Biden, it's about to prevent dictator from absolute power. Bro, what do you expect, your rights and social security benefits will be taken away (but but Biden, right?)... I even willing to vote for Kamala (which I see as a clown) at this point if Dems ditch Biden at convention :giraffe: We're literally in a deep $hit coz some ppl just looking for excuses and don't take Trump serious. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

We're literally in a deep $hit coz some ppl just looking for excuses and don't take Trump serious. 

How long are we going to keep placing the blame on "some people" and not just Biden and more specifically the Democratic Party for, once again, intentionally avoiding the glooming travesty of what's to come from the flashing red warning signs for years?

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

That's your fault for not being convinced. Again it's vote Democrat or get Trump. If that's not a defining stance worth voting for…..you deserve Trump . 

You centrists deserve Trump for enabling Biden and allowing him the delusion of believing he can win. The rest of us TOLD you Biden was a dementia-addled motherfucker who couldn't possibly win a second term and you refused to listen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.